March for our Lives...meet your greatest enemy

Supreme Court Clerk here...there is more and more push from the conservative justices to grant cert on big 2nd amendment cases. One conservative is holding out on granting Cert, but is just waiting for the right case.

Attached: Supreme_Court_of_the_United_States_-_Roberts_Court_2017.jpg (2898x1838, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

abajournal.com/news/article/second_amendment_is_a_disfavored_right_in_the_supreme_court_thomas_says_in
youtube.com/watch?v=UQaP5aLVig8
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6008
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh?

OK, now pretend I'm fucking stupid, and explain what that means in more detail.

Attached: 1521166030340.png (420x420, 9K)

and the individual mandate is a tax, bro. when faced with enough pressure they will crumble.

This. I was about to ask the same thing.

Attached: 1496781826168.jpg (428x344, 90K)

Granting Cert means the SCOTUS has decided to review a case. Historically the SCOTUS has not reviewed many 2nd Amendment issues until the past couple of years.

With states out right banning certain types of semi automatic assault rifles and Courts of Appeals upholding those laws in light of Heller, some conservative justices are pushing for review more then they have in the past.

I don't think it's beyond them to have judges murdered...look at what they did to Scalia.

Attached: movie.png (2599x2377, 1.3M)

What kind of cases has SCOTUS passed up that the conservatives think they should have taken?

How is Gorsuch turning out?

When will Ginsburg finally croak?

Who's your favorite justice?

Okay, so you are saying CONSERVATIVE SCOTUS justices want to grant a cert, not Liberals? Do these conservative justice(s) actually believe they can make a ruling that favorable for 2A, or do they want to make a ruling for regulation?

OH VICTORY OF THE LARP HAS RETURNED

LARP thread. Bail out.

is this likely to lead to striking down State infringements or the opposite and strengthen this obviously fallacious assertion by States that they somehow possess supra-constitutional power to enact laws which infringe on constitutionally guaranteed rights.. while it obviously should be the former in this day I fear its the latter and hearing such cases will result in a flood of similar laws that will effectively trash the 2nd in effect.

With Ruth fuck off and die already? I want that extra seat

Silvester v. Becerra, the case which reviewed California 10 day waiting order. Thomas believed the 9th Cir used a lower level of scrutiny (rational basis instead of intermediate or strict) than they should have had when it came to possible violation of a constitutional right. Here is an article about that case.

abajournal.com/news/article/second_amendment_is_a_disfavored_right_in_the_supreme_court_thomas_says_in

Gorsuch, I expect some good opinions on scaling back Government Agencies ability to interpret their own statute (Chevron Doctrine)

Roberts is Cheeky

It will likely lead to striking down state infringements but the reason why the justices are waiting for the right case is to avoid your fear.

The rumor is that Roberts told Kennedy that if they took the Heller case, they would not hear any more Second Amendment cases. Excluding the Chicago follow up. Kennedy is the swing vote on the court. In a way, he's the most powerful man in the country. Without him, we wouldn't have Heller or gay marriage on the other side. He is the one that needs to retire.

I can't comment on a Justice I don't Clerk for, but don't be surprised if Trump gets another pick.

And the cockroach? What will happen with her? She openly hates our President.

Nothing will "happen" to her, she is a justice and is entitled to rule however she wants with zero consequences. I don't know about her health either, but don't be surprised if she outlives Trump if he isn't re elected.

If ever I read something on the internet that I wanted to be true, this is it.

so like if Trump gets to name another Roland Freisler ?

youtube.com/watch?v=UQaP5aLVig8

Holy shit man, same here. I'm not even hoping

holy shit, a scotus clerk on Sup Forums... what other juicy tidbits can you give us (whether or not related to the second amendment)???

also quick verification: how do the justices signal to the elevator operators that a justice is waiting for the elevator and not just a member of the public?

Just fucking stop.
It's embarrassing.

Attached: conspiracy.jpg (500x340, 32K)

I said "with" her not "to" her. I was asking about retirement mainly. She's so old! Wouldn't even want her to get what poor Scalia got. That was a sad day for America. Thanks for answering though.

Is that one name KENNEDY?

581 US 742 - scotus case that says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

get btfo larper that dropped out of second semester law school

Please tell me he retires...please, I want a secure 5 vote bloc!
I assume you clerk for a constitutionalist

Kennedy is going to retire this summer, thus putting enormous emphasis on the November elections so that Republican voters actually show up at the polls so Trump can get his Justice appointed.

Kennedy was going to retire last year, but they convinced him to stick it out until summer 2018.

cap this

Attached: wizard.png (242x257, 24K)

They’ll confirm a new justice quickly cause they can go nuclear again!

Not if dems take the senate, which is admittedly unlikely, but possible. nominal republican voters won't have a strong desire about going to the polls, which is why the party who takes the presidency normally gets slaughtered in the first midterm elections.

If Kennedy retires this summer Trump will confirm a new Justice before the election.

What did you know about Anthony Scalia?
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6008
Died with pillow over his head? No autopsy? Cremated? Everybody thought Hillary was going to win. Why did Hillary promise Loretta Lynch a SCOTUS position, shortly after Scalia dies. And can you explained this wikileak email on the link?

Attached: IMG_1187.jpg (1031x737, 138K)

jews

Attached: SCOTUS.jpg (1600x669, 245K)

The two actually pro gun as in "Common use precludes Assault Weapon Bans" justices were Scalia and Thomas.
Now it's just Thomas.

This. We dodged a bigger fucking bullet than Hillary when the left agreed to what until after the election to appoint a new justice. The Republicans wont make that mistake.

That’s what I meant. Rs won’t risk an election fuck up. They’ll appoint a super conservative to make the voters happy months before the election

>Supreme Court Clerk here
K.

Attached: X.jpg (800x450, 26K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 10.36.29 PM.png (259x307, 133K)

Just a Clerk (Was never here when Scalia was alive), I don't know anything about the Scalia conspiracy.

I've been on Sup Forums since 2006, most Clerks have browsed Sup Forums

L a r p just like q

On phone, what flag isn’t that?

I wish there was a real investigation into Scalia's murder. I wish he wasn't murdered he was very redpilled on the 2nd amendment.

School'd in Chicago?

Checked
Checked but better than nigger dick threads even if it is a larp.

Ginsburg needs to be replaced before we can expect any more help from the Court. It will be a good day though when they finally rule that semi-auto rifles are a protected class of weapon.

You knew which one was the cockroach though. Ha! You sure you don't know about Podestas wetworks? ( I wouldn't want to say a word either bro, just stay safe.) pic related

Attached: PodestaCannibalismArt1.jpg (328x269, 22K)

Attached: 71D627BD-EA6E-4B8C-8611-79839ACDEE65.jpg (599x600, 63K)

>I wish there was a real investigation into Scalia's murder.
>Scalia's murder
But at least you don't have any preconceived notions about it.
That's good.

what ever happened with the gay cake thing?

You'll get a ruling in June. The opinions are being circulated and edited but I can't comment sorry.

daily reminder that 3 of them are jews

and one's a nigger

>but I can't comment sorry
you can't say anything that you're saying here but here we fucking are, now confident that you are a LARPer

I still don't understand how Ginsburg is still alive. Just listen to her speak. My Grandpa at 90 years old sounded more coherent than her.

What's "wet works" just google it please

Shitty larper too. Didn't even listen to the oral arguments.

The nigger is one of the most die hard conservatives on the supreme court faggot

She's only alive for a maximum of 2-3 years. As alzheimer's disease progresses, the victim loses the ability to communicate, bathe, and eat, eventually shutting down or becoming a vegetable.
The way that she talks, she's got a maximum of five years left, and that's including the time she would be classified as having severe alzheimer's.

That’s American Samoa I think

>4242

They expose their anus.

I'll circulate my opinion on that one. Christians shouldn't be forced into that shit.

I heard if someone uses blood transfusion from healthy doner they can prolong life.

Why

Attached: IMG_1511.jpg (716x1024, 68K)

Sotomayor will probably die before ginsburg.

What would be the 'right case'?

Who else remembers when she had Pancreatic cancer? Did that just heal up? Seems like the elite get all better from some very bad diagnosis more often than not. Really makes ya think.

>just google
So...., basically you've got nothing other that what Alex Jones has said.
Got it.

they upped her dose of goy foreskin

It was in Wikileaks Podesta emails.

Christians shouldn't be so fucking bigoted and narrow minded. Just put away your beliefs and bake the cake aka do your fucking job.

If private companies like Twitter can do what they want, then Christian bakers can refuse to bake cakes for faggots.

pass the juice race car now

So, apparently, are pagan rituals & pedophile pizza joints.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
Or at least some evidence...., any evidence at all beyond the mental guymnastics & fevered ravings of a few redditors & Sup Forumstards.
"Just Google" is neither evidence nor is it an argument.
If you are going to say that Justice Scalia was definitely murdered beyond any doubt then you need to support that with something netter than "just google".

You mean gas the Jews RACE WAR NOW.

I support this on both counts.

Not real, but if you are, how long has Ginsburg been dead, and how long will the puppet “live” for?

Kek'd.

Kennedy retires.... GInsberg craoks... the SCOTUS will hear every gun case coming up the pipeline in a timely manner and rule in favor of the 2A and Constitution for the remained of you lifetimes. All thanks to Trump.

Attached: 1521244271353.jpg (493x510, 53K)

Really? How come?

I have to point out that, in my opinion, the jury is still out (as it were) on Gorsuch.
Roberts has certainly shown himself to be less than reliable or predictable.
In general, SCOTUS Justices seem to have a long & storied history of unpredictability.

Everyone knows about Sup Forums these days.

It is a millions times better that the leftie trash Killary would have stacked in there.

What's your judge's favorite meme?

People want gun control. Look at the numbers!

Attached: NationwideMovement.png (825x317, 171K)

At least Merrick Garland didn't get in. Thank God.

This is indisputably true.
But all I'm saying is that you can't really depend upon or expect specific outcomes from the Justices no matter who appoints them.
They may well seem to have all the desired "bona fides" we want to see during their appointment/confirmation process.
But then they actually get on the SCOTUS Bench & they start handing down all kinds of wacky unanticipated decisions.
It has happened too many times to count historically.

Is is my job to make bachelor's party cupcakes with little dicks on top too? Listen faggot, the best I can do is make one of the pretty cakes in my catalog and let you put your own degenerate adornments on it.
Podesta admitted those were his emails. The timeline is highly suspicious. The deepstate maneuvers after his death were very suspicious. There is plenty of evidence if a proper investigation had been done. Don't think they have coroners and medical examiner's working for them? They do.

rare

No shit, it's deepstate blackmail.

Don't we need another justice to kick the can or retire before victory is assured on 2A cases?

Hows the public labour union case looking out?

fuck off shill nigger

Guess McCain and Carter got a miracle drug too then. Wonder if any of them even had cancer in the first place or if it was just chess moves & kobuki?

It will be once the yenta croaks.

>mccain gets "brain tumor" ahead of having to do any testifying

How convenient!

>Podesta admitted those were his emails.
Nobody is disputing that the Podesta emails were Podesta's emails...., including Podesta.
But, from there, to take this giant gymnastic leap that some redditors or Sup Forumstards "creative interpretation" of the text constitutes the absolute "proof" that Justice Scalia was murdered, while the only other evidence offered "just google, user" is...., well...., both crazy talk & lame.

Jesus, all of them are either Jewish or black cept two. Supreme court needs a fucking purge.

Are we sure Sonya ins't a crypto?