Be honest, Sup Forums

Would you date a monster girl?

i'd be happy getting a hug from a cactus these days.
haven't had anything that can be considered meaningful contact for a few years.

Go make some friends, user!

Guys, couldn't find manga in image searches, what's the title?

It's probably because I took a pic of it out of the mangarock app, so it may have screwed up the search. Sorry.

Only certain types, especially catgirls, nagas and onis.

Jingai no Yome to Icha Icha suru

Giving the source because google and yandex had nothing on it for me too.

Of course i would.

Yes, but one wouldn't date me so why bother thinking a out it?

Depends on the monster girl
>giantess
Fuck yes
>lamias
Sounds good
>slime girls
They're okay
>mermaids
We'll have to make some living adjustments, but I can work with this
>harpies
Nope
>slug girls
Get the hell away from me

Only if she's mostly humanoid. I can handle snake tails, harpy legs and wings, excessive body hair, and eldritch abominations with like a thousand mouths, but the moment there's an animal snout or horse lower half is the moment I say fuck no.

Sure, why not.

>be honest
I need to know what kind of answer you actually expected other than
>yes
or
>memes

>slug girls
>Get the hell away from me
Shit taste.

I literally get grossed out just looking at her user. Especially those sections of her that look like she's covered in tumors.

Just read the thing and tell me you weren't aroused as heck.
Also those slight bump aren't as rigid as you may think they are, if it indeed follow the slug/snail physiology.

Not him, but user, as much as I can admit she i sexy, the bubbles through her body gross me out

I know right? I haven't read the story yet but I certainly wouldn't want those bubbly masses rubbing all over me.

Why would you want to be eaten alive?

As long as she's not fat or a fucking spider

Well I wouldn't date a fucking dullahan cause I spend a lot of time driving. I'd consider most of the other races at least casually.

I wouldn't, but that shark-girl had big tits, so...

Ear-gils are shit.
SHIT

Just scroll down to the bottom of the thread and see the greentext story.

Giantess is only good up to about 20 feet tall, beyond that the size difference becomes too much to meaningfully interact with each other

Once she's too tall to use you as a dildo, then that's when she's become too tall.

My waifu is a monster girl so yes. Separate from her Dullahans are the perfect definition of gap moe in practice.

I would date the objectively best kind of monstergirl, a bipedal scorpiongirl.

I would want a giantess that can decrease her size at will, so she could be big and tease me helplessly/bully me and rip my clothes, but she could also shrink to be bigger than me, but small enough to have normal sex

>Girls with weird features like dullahans and onis
Fuck yes
>Girls who are just half animal like lamias and arachnes
No thanks. MonoMusu generals and all their fucking autism ruined those types for me.

Although, there are exceptions. Mermaids like for example are great.

Spidergirls are fine as long as they've got no spider hair.

Not really

>Hug
>Friends
He's not a prancing homo lala man, he just wants a gf.

>date
>girl
do you know where you at?

Are monster girls just as intelligent as human girls?

The whole point is that they're just like people with a few physical differences based on supernatural creatures. It's about recognizing the humanity in monsters that makes them relate able.

Would actively seek out affection.

Then they probably know better to be seen with you
Sorry buddy

I would sacrifice my ability to be with a monster girl forever if they were just real.

If you cant make it with normal women already, thats not really a big sacrifice. But it's nice of you to take for the team

See you put me in a bad position. If I tell you the truth I'm a normal fag that doesn't deserve to be on Sup Forums. If I fit in I'm a loser that can't get a girlfriend and only like monster girls because I have no other options. I think I'll handle this particular manipulation with telling you to go to Sup Forums with the rest of the newfags.

Anything that looks human
A dullahan for example

Yes.

Christ Toumasu dropped the ball with 6-8. Body types are way too gross on the slug and mollusk and bird girl was just terrible.

But 9-11 are all bonertastic. I want me some delicious crabgirl with all that delicious crab meat.

Would you date an alien?

>no cute dog girl to wake you up with loving licks
what's the point

Snail was great. Clam was pretty bad. Bird was cool but more on the cute side, since there wasn't really anything sexy about it.

>That artist
There are so many other stories with the premise of "GF turns into something I can't fuck when she's aroused" that I refuse to give this guy my time.

Pic unrelated, superior alien waifu coming trhough.

>Snail was great.
I gotta agree with other people but Snail is just too gross for my tastes.

Clam was the shit, the art was a bit messy but she is one of the cutest.

wep.

Enjoy getting blue-balled for volumes on end.

>just ears and tail
Complete shit. I'm not into furry but at this point just go with a normal girl. That's just lazy.

ear fins are great fuck you

RIP
that and his dog-girl/spirit medium manga were great.

Dullahans are best

Tasteless, lazy design choice.

which artist are you talking about? Im ok with shitty romance manga like that.

The "xenomorph girl need to get pregnant" artist. He also does that Youkai story.

Oh, my sweet Alien however is golden and you should read it.

Ear fins are an excellent method of expanding a character's expressions, much like any other animal ear.

I'm fine with it as long as the face isn't directly an human one. Features should vary, even slightly. If your monstergirl looks like a cheap cosplay you're doing it wrong.
Also, a good artist wouldn't need to "expand her expressions". The face and hands are more than enough.

Oh I get what you mean. There should at the minimum at least be some scales, sharper teeth, maybe some variety of unusual pupil.
Having just the fins and naught else is dumb and stupid.

>only 2 chapters

Every time

In a heartbeat. No matter how monster she may be. It hurts so much that monster girls aren't real and that I'll never be able to date one.

There wasn't enough of that one, and death ended the chances of ever having more.

that man should not have died in his 30s.

They are waiting for us user.

Sweat licker best monster girl

I would give my left arm for a centaur gf.

I'd prefer to date a monster girl

Oh hey, it's Mako

I want a fat puppy

So how far on the sliding scale of cosplay to full-on-furry do you prefer?

I want a dullahan gf

I feel you user
All I want is a hug from a cute girl and I could probably die in peace

an inhuman is an inhuman, not having a dog nose on its face doesn't makes it less degenerate

Headless whores, man.
I like the ones with bad taste in men.

Depends on the girl and her species but sure. Something like a dragon or foxgirl would be even better than boring ol' humans.

If your considering banging a monster girl you're already a degenerate. It's just a matter of where you draw the line.

Why does everything seem so dull, guys?

Life is boring for boors and bores.

the fuck/not fuck something that isn't human is the line, and everyone here including myself already passed it, just adding dumb rules to lie to yourself about not begin that deep in the slippery slope is stupid
if you want to add aother line add it to "fuck a straigh up animal/something without thinking capacity"

The only line that makes sense.

>just adding dumb rules to lie to yourself about not begin that deep in the slippery slope is stupid
And yet people in this thread call cosplay-tier not enough and some people say slug girls are too much. Clearly even in this depravity people have standards and kinks they like or do not like.

What, you want to go any further you're a furry. You want her to have dog nose or what?

>you wouldn't fuck a sapient monster
how are you so fucking boring, user?

>no armpit hair
A fucking big weak spot. One slash there and all the nerve and veins get fucked. Wouldn't want any children to inherit that shit genes

Yep.

>You want her to have dog nose or what?
Some of us haven't even tapped the breaks over something so trivial in more than a decade.

>onis
good taste spotted

Only if bare-backing isn't a hate crime in that world.

that looks painful

My AOTY.

Depends on the kind, but yes. My weakness are cyclops girls.

>harpies
>Nope
Get out of my board.

Yeah

She's quite bendy. And bouncy.

Works for me.

I'd let her cross that line