Reminder that being racist and hating non-whites disqualifies you from being a good Christian...

Reminder that being racist and hating non-whites disqualifies you from being a good Christian. For the Almighty created men of every colour, all are his creation. Christianity is a universal religion for all human beings. Repent and ask for forgiveness, and the Lord Jesus Christ shall forgive you for your hateful sinning.

Attached: 1521932847529m.jpg (1024x639, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AMEN!

Galatians 5:22-23 English Standard Version (ESV)

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love,

joy,

peace,

patience,

kindness,

goodness,

faithfulness,

23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.

29 They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips,

30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents,

31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless.

32 Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

>being racist disqualifies you from being a good Christian
>God selectively chooses Jews as his chosen people and BTFOs other races
Topkek I fucking hate Christcucks

You exhibit the symptoms of a HELL-BOUND SINNER.

You should consider JESUS CHRIST!

Uhm, no, Jesus made Christianity apply to everyone. Read the bible dummmy.

For the last time you fucking cryptojew nigger.
We dont hate people because they are non white, we hate people that are niggers, lazy, ignorant, unintelligent, destructive, disrespectful, smelly human trash.
The skin color is merely an indictaor that they maybe niggers. And given the history, it would be unwise to not be on guard.
Im sure there is a catchy ryhme to demonstrate this.
White niggers, however imo are the biggest dissappintment, luckily there simply arent that many

Stop being faggots and learn correctly

You either believe Jesus Christ (God in human form) died and paid for all your sins (bad things you do) on the cross,was buried and rose from the dead three days later or not

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw

Not, sorry. I dont need a middle man to be with God

>For the Almighty created men of every colour...
no - just kikes
>... all are his creation.
to be used by kikes
> Christianity is a universal religion for all human beings...
...to give 10% to new kike cult instead the old kike cult

Christianity is a religion meant for humans. Only whites are human.

mad small dick atheist boy?

T. Pagan cum slurper

Biblically, believing on the name of Jesus Christ is enough to be forgiven of our sins and eternally saved.

John 20:31, “But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God;and that believing ye might have life through his name.”

Acts 10:43, “To him give all the prophets witness, thatthrough his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.”

Even the most naive, simple and vile sinner who places their heart's trust in Christ for the forgiveness of sins is born-again immediately, permanently and irrevocably.

Whether they intend to stop living in sin or not is totally irrelevant to their being saved. The word “repent” does NOT mean to stop living in sin; but rather, to change one's mind. When you turn to Jesus Christ in faith, you have simultaneously turned your back against sin, whether you intend to stop them or not at that time. Repentance is acknowledging one's SINNERSHIP(Not perfect,do bad things)!

It is admitting to GOD that I am as sinful as he(GOD) has declared me to be in His Word.

Attached: IMG_20180111_135230.jpg (1300x995, 448K)

Or..Or! I could just do all that without willingly psychicaly "give" my soul to something other than God.
So, Ill just stick with God, thanks.
No evidence of Jesus ever existing
No J in hebrew.
In fact, after reading the bible 4 times front to back, im fairly convinced if anything, jesus of the bible is actually Satan. I really cant get over that. Anything that seeks to keep me further from God, is Satan.
So again, Ill just stick with God.
I love God.

This

t. good goy slurping jew cock believing jew fairytales are real

false

The bible and book of mormon are full of ethnic cleansing. nice try rabbi

Nice try Shlomo, the bible is racist as fuck.

Attached: 1519231938491.png (1548x2592, 724K)

Glad the only argument you christniggers came come up with is "Odin drank cum lol" and nothing about the actual beliefs of norse paganism. Off yourself non-western subhuman.

Attached: 1502277064625.gif (390x357, 2.95M)

Yep. Christfaggotry is leftist cancer. Anyone claiming otherwise is feeding you a line of BS

Revelations 4:7
And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.
Revelations 6:2
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
>Trump is the First Horseman

Attached: LionGuardEmblem.jpg (336x296, 19K)

another shill.

Israel #1 amen.

IN CHILD SEX SLAVES IN CHILD SEX SLAVES IN CHILD SEX SLAVES IN CHILD SEX SLAVES IN CHILD SEX SLAVES IN CHILD SEX SLAVES IN CHILD SEX SLAVES IN CHILD SEX SLAVES IN CHILD SEX SLAVES IN CHILD SEX SLAVES IN CHILD SEX SLAVES IN CHILD SEX SLAVES IN CHILD SEX SLAVES IN CHILD SEX SLAVES IN CHILD SEX SLAVES IN CHILD SEX SLAVES IN CHILD SEX SLAVES IN CHILD SEX SLAVES IN CHILD SEX SLAVES IN CHILD SEX SLAVES

There is nothing about being racist that disqualifies me from being Christian anymore than...

> treating beasts of the field as nothing more than soulless livestock
> treating my household pets as animals
> not treating children as adults or letting them make decisions that govern my life
> not treating women as equals to men

Chimpanzees have been taught to do long division and speak in sign language. If I teach a chimpanzee to recite passages from the Bible, does it mean the chimpanzee has a soul?

If my cat is nice to me, will it join me in heaven?

If one black person accepts Jesus Christ as their Savior, does it invalidate the statistically provable increased rate of violence and criminal behavior among blacks in general?

No. The tree that bears evil fruit is hewn down and cast into the fire, not embraced and praised.

> Matthew 7:15-20
> Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

What you love is your own imaginary version of god and not the real, living God.

What if you don't hate other races, but you just really prefer your own?

Nope, sorry its God, of that I have no doubt as God informed me.
I dont expect you to believe, nor does my faith require you do.
But God is much MUCH, for lack of better term "larger" than anything that has been attempted to be put on paper or thought.
In fact the god of the bible is little more than an entity that has just marginaly more powers than we do.
But God, did have an influence on the Bible, as God does in everything from all time.