Any other leafs here feeling the winter blues?

Attached: tfw leaf.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

winter is great faggot

move bitch

Attached: 1504392617835.png (625x626, 16K)

No it's not you basement dwelling neckbeard. Some of us actually enjoy going outside.

There's nowhere warm in Canada. I feel like I'm trapped in this shithole country.

get a coat

t. nigger or spic
put on a coat, you're fucking canadian for christs sake

I'm white, I've been here all my life, and I'm sick of this fucking country. Humans were meant to be outside. To swim in the ocean and to hike in the glowing sun.

Cmon man it's been like 8 months of winter already, show some sympathy. Do you even go outside?

it's not even cold, winter's almost over
weakling

Says the guy sitting in a room comfortably heated to 21 degrees.

no

we are the lizard people

we came from below the earth

one day we will return

you're right, i'm very comfortable right now, but I took a walk today, and enjoyed the weather. We've had some very beautiful days recently. I also didn't refrain from going out on the coldest stormiest day of this season, just to experience it. The cold weather is invigorating, and strengthens you.

>do you even go outside
yes, the only real defense canada actually has is our weather, time to learn bucko

Attached: 1506630487064.jpg (540x438, 98K)

This is bullshit. You just sit in your basement all day. I actually enjoy the outdoors and I can tell you for a fact there are WAAAYYYY more people outside in July than in fucking January.

Yeah that's really stopped the mudshits from walking right in. The oceans are our best defense.

That's probably true, but that's not to say that there's nothing to be enjoyed outside in the cold weather. I've seen beautiful things, like the drift of snow over an icy river. Plus, it's literally already spring.

>Oceans
you know we came here in sailboats right?

Lizards dont do well in the cold. Are you american educated or something?

300 years ago

Got half a gram here with me to cheer me up

Maybe I should take up weed again.

No lad, it's snowing in my house tonight.

You're homeless?

Half of a whole gram huh? Big roller over here.

Then leave this country if you dont like it, you piece of shit scum bitch.

>tfw living in comfy Atlantic Canada

I'm trying but it's not all that easy. I should have moved to Australia years ago. I'm trying to get a US green card. A lot of people just get stuck here. The Canadian Dream is gtfo this shithole.

Prussian, my dude

he's a degenerate doing coke

I think I'm going to kill myself.

Take care anons.

k.. keep me posted

Trying to find the most painless method.

Somone post the helium tank pic.
Also live stream it on YouTube please.

pussy