Why are we so obsessed with politics? You know everybody in the real world doesn't give two shits about all this, right?

Why are we so obsessed with politics? You know everybody in the real world doesn't give two shits about all this, right?

Attached: 6623b128b2dbe000d9243d6f1d65df40.jpg (516x1024, 96K)

> You know everybody in the real world doesn't give two shits about all this, right?

Attached: brainlet.jpg (1023x651, 44K)

People in real world fight for there own interests with action. People in Sup Forums fight for meme white race with keyboard.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Because its a board about politics. Furthermore politics does often require some intelligence to fully understand so it can intellectually stimulating.

It's actually a board about being politically incorrect
You must have took the delegate memes too seriously

Attached: wtf_is_spongebob_sniffin____by_emawolf.jpg (600x445, 40K)

Slide thread

>You know everybody in the real world doesn't give two shits about all this, right?

Maybe universal suffrage was a bad idea in that case.

Attached: fidget thinker.gif (320x320, 240K)

>You know everybody in the real world doesn't give two shits about all this, right?

Yes and this is a bad thing.
I find it funny that especially people with families don't seem to care at all because they are "too busy".
I think if you have a child you should inform yourself everyday because you should try to leave him circumstances he can live in when you're dead

Too much ass

Attached: 1492180607103.gif (320x280, 322K)

>nigger ass fetish

Attached: 1521665968281.jpg (399x388, 24K)

Attached: 1520126677042.jpg (625x482, 68K)

disgusting plastic ass

I think of it as being concerned with the macro, where most people are concerned with the micro.
They care about friends, fucking and food and I care about the exoskeleton of society.
However I think many people today are becoming politically aware.
There is just too much on the line to only be a bystander.

A lot of us care because we care about some people who don't care.

Because I want to make a change, whatever it is, to this fucked up world my children will inherit while fuckers like you sleep walk right through it thinking "this is normal, this is right"

Attached: f43g.png (1200x1378, 2.28M)

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I have aspergers

sniff, nougat, yes, brap, rim, etc

how many 60 year old men are raping this poor boy?

not enough

Because
>autism

>/autism/
ftfy

Politics is EVERYTHING in the real world you shrivelled desiccated brainlet

Attached: fuck niggers.png (1830x238, 32K)