I had a conversation with a NRA member today..it went like this

I had a conversation with a NRA member today..it went like this....
>general chat about gun laws
user: Are you a law abiding gun oner
NRA Dude: Yes. Always have been always will
user: Do you respect the US constitution?
NRA Dude: Hell yes!
user: I there was a change in the laws and your AR15 type guns were made illegal and you were required by law to turn them in; would you?
NRA Dude: Hell no!
user: So you really are not a law abiding gun owner or a person who respects the constitution are you? Perhaps you should not be allowed to own any guns.

The look on his face was priceless. He actually understood, if only for a brief moment in time his double standard.

Attached: DWb-wCRVoAAUvXK.jpg_large.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

>implying you ever converse IRL
Sage

I'll take conversations that never happened for $400 Alex

sage

Nigger.

>Double standard
That's where your wrong kiddo. James Madison would have thought it your civic duty to not give the guns

Takes a 2/3rd majority of Congress and 3/4th majority of States to amend the Constitution. Good luck.

and this is why the Supreme Court needs to take this matter up

>nigger
>able to converse intelligently in English
My sides

>Breaking hypothetical laws makes you a criminal
If there were a law saying retarded people had to be killed would you kys? If you say no I'm reporting your ass to the FBI.

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying.

Are you a law abiding citizen, user?

>Breaking hypothetical laws makes you a criminal

Better than that, breaking illegal hypothetical laws makes you a criminal

this is possible in next 50 years if mass immigration continues.

If the law required you to turn in all of your Jewish neighbors, would you do it? If not, you're not a law abiding citizen, now are you?

Laws are at best guidelines, but they should never be mistaken for moral truths. Where the law and your values conflict, break the law every time.

The only real question is are you a lying Jew or a crafty nigger.

>user: So you really are not a law abiding gun owner or a person who respects the constitution are you? Perhaps you should not be allowed to own any guns.

OP, If I made a law that required to gas all kikes would you abide that?

Esp considering the literal land-slide of Trump voters. Over 80% red counties.

Don't forget to sage. Changing the constitution in that way is actually against the law. "Shall not be infringed." So Mr. NRA member would not only be a law abiding citizen, he would then be a protector of the law if he took up arms.

Attached: 1521479994799.jpg (657x657, 79K)

and then
you have to go take away the guns

better pack a sack lunch
gonna be a while

>thought crime

Go back to bongistan

Law and ethics are two separate things, an unethical law should be disobeyed.

Are you a law abiding citizen?

user: Are you a law abiding citizen
Liberal: Yes. Always have been always will
user: Do you respect the US constitution?
Liberal: Hell yes!
user: If there was a change in the laws and niggers were made illegal and you were required by law to hunt them for sport; would you?
Liberal: Hell no!
user: So you really are not a law abiding citizen or a person who respects the constitution are you? Perhaps you should not be allowed to vote...

The look on his face was priceless. He actually understood, if only for a brief moment in time

did you say that while you were smoking weed and breaking drug laws?

Except for the fact that the Constitution supersedes federal law, so anyfederal law that bans and confiscates AR-15s is unconstitutional and therefore null and void.

Those not abiding by the law are those passing said legislation, justices who claim its constitutionality, and those who attempt to enforce it.

SAGE

Kill yourself, shill.

Fake and gay, everyone knows you can't have a calm discussion with a liberal on any topic
it more like this:
>MUH EVIL GUNS
>nra: what?
>DA CHILDRENS
>nra: okay....
>MY CUNT *STARTS CRYING HYSTERICALLY
>nra *walks away

look at this faggot

that law would be illegitimate.

sage this thread

>user: So you really are not a law abiding gun owner or a person who respects the constitution are you? Perhaps you should not be allowed to own any guns.

You faggots have really come out of the woodwork lately.

He would be completely justified in refusing to turn in his AR-15 as that would be an infringement on his constitutional rights, by an unconstitutional law.