If richard Spencer were to run in 2020, would you vote for him?

If richard Spencer were to run in 2020, would you vote for him?
If not, what alt right candidate would be most suitable?

Attached: FB_IMG_1521119973180.jpg (786x715, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Samq_KZ2lAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: alt-iskilljpg.jpg (900x675, 135K)

Yes and he should. If he runs he could radicalize a massive portion of the population. It could split the conservative vote and we would lose. Over the next 4 years leftist policies would erode the constitution and dissolve border security and the country would become increasingly more sympathetic to our message thus granting us a possible victory within 4 to 8 years after the loss.
It is a good plan for the long run and i would highly advise Spencer to do so.

I would but he shouldn't run for president. He should run for congress or governor. Alternatives to Richard: Jared Taylor, Jared Taylor, Jared Taylor, Jared Taylor

he'd be a good educational candidate at worst. At best he wins a few states, which he later declares alt right land and secedes

Are you an accelerationist? Do you think things have to come down?

Should be Sven. Richard is extraordinarily unlikable, and I am a fan. Sven would connect with the white working class.

> Richard is extraordinarily unlikable
maybe by you. he's very sellable, as long as he controls his message

>alt-right

I vote for the candidate who pledges to break the back of NATO

fucking sick of those god damn brats

I want someone who will teach them a lesson they won't forget

I want every fucking citizen of every fucking non-American NATO country to be fucking horrified at the sight of an American. I want them to have explosive diarrhea.

I really fucking hate those god damn dorks, they hate America and everything America stands for, they only give a fuck about Americans when they are using Americans to fuck with Putin

this fucking pisses me off and makes me look like a god damn chump

>being this russian

No, voting for Trump.

Disagree; I find him quite likeable, but I tend to have patrician tastes and disposition. He'll never appeal to the Hoi Polloi.

Who the fuck is Sven?

Attached: Angry wolf.jpg (400x400, 24K)

I'm curious what Mattis's arguments to Trump re: NATO were. He was equally as gung-ho against it, but now supports it.

Attached: 1521939076622.gif (500x260, 1017K)

how the shills are this quick to respond amazes me. they must be paid to monitor these threads 24/7. when does your shift end, buddy?

Who gives a fuck. They're blatantly retarded and I would be extraordinarily surprisesd if they've convinced or demoralized a single person.

Their obvious retardation motivates me.

Attached: Commie Assasin.jpg (300x168, 12K)

their job isnt to convince but to derail. all they have to do is post one infuriatingly contrarian opinion and the whole thread becomes about their stupid post

>alt-right
>the media makes up a term and pol accepts it
There is no common idealology behind the alt-right. Bannon, Milo, and Spencer were all considered 'alt-right' leaders.

Attached: firstpostshillpost.png (1304x203, 89K)

I like mike enoch more even tho he looks like a slvic mole

fpbp
so good it baited the foolish goyim.

Americans really are the best goyim. the Alt-Light's first appearance was one of the media's greatest successes of 2017 and is still clamored about, but the foolish goyim still don't get it!

I love Americans!

Attached: 1483385868061.png (382x379, 24K)

(((tag-teaming))) this one I see. You guys must really feel threatened by the idea of a spencer run

>spencer is a hand puppet that will parrot everything of the person with his hand up his ass

fuck no I rather vote hillary, at least i know she wants money

Only naive fucks don't think it is strange that a fag, a neocon, and controlled opposition are the faces of the alt-light.
he can't run because the media will instantly hammer on the question surrounding his sexuality, just as planned since the beginning. stop being a stupid goy and wake up.

youtu.be/Samq_KZ2lAY
Listen to this speech....the alt right is real and is a movement and is full of our allies you niggers

Attached: IMG_0634.jpg (683x1024, 133K)

>Spencer
No
>Alt-Right candidates
I'm not supporting fat fuck YouTube whores

I want a Hitler/Patton/Caesar reincarnation

if that were true it wouldn't be hosted on goytube

Spencer? You serious? Lol

None of them, because they’re all unelectable and would only serve to draw away votes from the right thus giving the election to the Dems. Fuck off.

As if their is no usefull information on youtube ...fucktard

>implying jewgle would allow legitimate opposition to remain uncontested on their medium
SUCH GOOD GOYIM WE HAVE, RIGHT FOLKS?

Attached: 1483371666115.png (499x583, 291K)

>implying our demographic destiny wasnt sealed 20 years ago
we're gonna lose the government regardless. as long as we could get a couple states on board, we have hope for our own country

>don't worry about the elections goy it's fucked anyway!
>we are totally not controlled opposition, though!

Attached: 1483386394693.png (404x404, 6K)

Sam Hyde for president please.

>if we let in millions of more immigrants in the next decade we win!

Attached: 1426880168312.jpg (251x242, 12K)

You bunch of black pilled faggots or shills ....what the fuck happened to possibilty wtf happened to this country ...we could take the gov back with a grass roots movement without total economic collapse...remember how fucking scared the establishment was of the tea party a few years ago...it didn't go well but you could smell the fear and see the possibility

Attached: IMG_0442.jpg (736x611, 87K)

numbers aren't on our side. im not giving up, im jsut saying we have to rethink the entire thing.

Weev

The left and lruling elite prove us right time and time again....oly thing they have going for them is media, indoctrination, ...and normie mind controll anybody with a brain or independant thought can see their failure and exploitation.....by far the worst is the importation of immigrant votes and welfare state votes

>If richard Spencer were to run in 2020, would you vote for him?
Yes
>If not, what alt right candidate would be most suitable?
Ann Coulter

They left looks worse every day....just because you are empathetic does not mean you are right...the public is fooled less and less waking up more and more

Fuck i would vote ann coulter lol

Get out of my thread

>If not, what alt right candidate would be most suitable?
Augustus Invictus.

Was Noble Six redpilled?

Wait nm she loves israel...always forget her love for the jew

Attached: IMG_0636.jpg (1024x1017, 115K)

No. That's retarded. The "Alt-right" is made up bullshit.
I'll vote for Rand in the primaries.

Gets beat on front lawn without shooting communist

This, don't let the Jew name you. You aren't "Alt-Right," you are simply someone who doesn't want the white race to die out. It's really that simple. Were our founding fathers "Alt-Right"? They specifically stated that America was for "White Europeans only." They held these views and they weren't considered "Alt-Right." They were just considered to be smart and racially aware people.

Attached: Unionized European Federations Map.png (3632x1232, 495K)

Not if Trump was the republican candidate. Spencer would have a 0% chance of winning and having Trump is significantly better than any theoretical democrat.

>stands his ground against hordes of religious enemies to secure the destruction of the covenants zionist state (((halo)))
What do you think

>the good goy sangheilis do the bidding and dying for the Forerunner's chosen people, the san shyuum
It all makes sense

Wish Agustus got more credit ...level headed inteligent dood with good interests at heart

Trump is way worse than at least 1/3 of Democrats. Way worse. He’s never been conservative.

Oh fugg i didnt even realise how redpilled the sanghelli were
Is thel vadamee truly the most based?
Yes goyim go retrieve the index

If I were American, I’d cut my losses and vote for him. But I’m highly suspicious of a lot of his bizarre connections to Alexander Dugin and other strange characters. I think he’s a form of controlled opposition, whether he knows it or not.

Maybe before I was born that would've been true. There's no modern democrat with president potential who's to the right of trump on any issue.

The alt-right is edgy and gay, and you should feel ashamed for identifying with it. I'm not even a shill

>Voting for a glow-in-the-dark Zionist CIA-nigger with a CIA tranny handler wife

Hah, gay.

Attached: richard-spencer-nina-spencer-8.jpg (470x270, 49K)

>Thel and Rtas awaken the sangheili to the the dirty zionist prophets' lies
>kills Tartarus and his good goy brutes to stop (((the great journey)))
Thel is /oursplitlip/

no way her boobs are tranny

Topkek.

Richard Spencer is controlled opposition. He came out of fucking nowhere and was immediately hailed by mainstream media as "leader" of a movement. Nobody on either side with an ounce of common sense is voting for him.

who the fuck is sven