275 IS OUT HOLY SHIT
wasabisyrup.com/archives/HoyuibgP4zY

Other urls found in this thread:

getrekthanafa.gs/10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hanafags rekt

WHAT AN UPSET

I'm in dismay.
Best girl was scorned hard in an insane comeback by Chiyo.

she is still the best girl, feel bad too :/

why on earth is this being dragged out so long with so little happening?

Hanashits on suicide watch.

That is all folks, Hana has undeniably lost

I wonder what will happen to her character now. She was easily one of the most prominent characters in the series and one of the main driving forces in ridiculous hijinks. Kiyoshi and Chiyo just dating normally is going to be very boring, I might just drop this for a few months to an year now.

Pls fuck her already and finish this shitty manga.

She'll date Chiyo for a few weeks and after being a normal couple he'll realize that Hana has ruined him forever, giving him unspeakable fetishes.

HIRAMOTO, YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN

TRIGGERED

A stunning upset. As a Hana fan, I'm disappointed but it actually didn't bother me too much. Maybe before when the Hana Kiyoshi feels were at its all time high, but after a while, the creator didn't seem to know what to do with this pairing's popularity. By that time, my interest in the manga died. :(

Hall of Anal Devastation when?

Stopped reading months ago, what are Kate and Mari doing?

the past 5 chapters or so have just been Hana Kiyoshi and Chiyo talking in a triangle

As somebody who always preferred Chiyo, I do feel bad for those who wanted Hana and I even feel bad for Hana herself. I understand being invested in a ship for so long and watching it sink. So kudos to Hanafags for holding out for so long minus the Hanafag shitposter who sperged out in almost every thread, I’m glad he’s getting BTFO.

Hanafags BTFO into oblivion.

That is way too wishful. Best girl btfo by the power of Amaterasu Nadeshiko.

Chiyo did say she wouldn’t be opposed to giving it a try

Chiyo assumed her sister's form or something? Last time she did something like this status quo returned

>Chiyo was apologizing to Hana
>Told Hana and Kiyoshi to return each other's underwear
>She knows Hana is in love with Kiyoshi
>Will drive them apart
>Ridiculous situations between Hana and Kiyoshi will ensue
>Kiyoshi realizes the mistake he has made
A man can dream...

What do you mean?

When Chiyo dressed up and acted like a whore.
Anyhow Hana never changes in appearance like that.

>she accepts him for who he is
Very nice, hope we get to see them do fun stuff together and not just Kiyoshi sperging out.

Still waiting for the return of my favorite form of Kiyoshi: the CHAD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What's happening? The girl that Kiyoshi have a crush on doesn't seem to be pleased that Kiyoshi finally managed to meet up with her.

Well, yeah, the girl Kiyoshi has a crush on just got btfo by some other lady.

Fuck.

It's not over until the last chapter, fellow hanafags. Post Hanas please...

>implying Kiyoshi won't sperg out and drop the Chiyoshit in favor of best girl

Chiyo is not usual Chiyo right now. High chance of some shocking revelation moment
Also, she's such a calculating bitch. Notice how she makes Kiyoshi look at the flowers with subtle movements.

Rest in Piss

Chiyo is just being considerate, please don't panic.

why is she collecting it? Is hana just passing fetishes around now?

>Kiyoshi and Chiyo's first real date involves her throwing up on his dick while he's got a water bottle on it
Make it happen

>Sakura
>Rukia
>Nakamura(flowers of evil)
>Hanabi(Scums wish)
>Kaori
>Kayo
>Iroha
And now Hana, once again I am in the depths of despair. At least I will still have Erina to root for.

>Hanashit
>best girl
user pls

Good lord, you have shit taste

No getrekthanafa.gs/10

Nakamura is the saddest of them all
Rooting for the underdog is not shit taste

Never finished Flowers, what happened? Did MC go full normalfag or something?

Found another girl and lived happily ever after.
After a timeskip we learn that Nakamura get even darker, works in a family restaraunt, doesn't talk to anyone, and in her POW we learn that she actually perceives other people as monsters (like in Hero manga, lol), and the only time when she didn't see a monster was when MC sniffed his crush' sports uniform

>>Sakura
>Hanafags are also Pinkshitfags
Holy shit my sides.

As a fellow Hanafag you have terrible taste.
I'm almost ashamed.

Wow guess I'll go finish it then

That explains the shit taste.

This manga died during the cavalry arc.

Best bookworm won the bowl

Chiyo is too pure for this world

Hanfags makebelive a fantasy world to cope with their loss

>저도 키요시 군을 좋아해요
>Google trad : I like Kiyoshi-kun.

This manga died after boys releasing

Bookworm is shit. Attentionwhored MC to her side. The same kind of neutral happy end that Onani Master got, and bookworm's niceness is the same kind of niceness as Kurosawa's gf

No, rooting for worst girls is shit taste

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

>rooting for someone who actually has a possibilty to grow as opposed to rooting for pregrown totally flat characters
You quite like your 2D waifus, don't you?

>actually has a possibilty to grow
>Hana
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have to agree on that, although in my defense i didn't thought of Hana while writing that.

>Erina
>Underdog
Nigga what

>Sakura
>Rukia
>Nakamura(flowers of evil)
>Hanabi(Scums wish)
>Kaori
>Kayo
>Iroha
>Akame
>Kallen
>Serena
>Faye Valentine
>Simca(Air Gear)
>San(Princess Mononoke)
You've forgot some others there frendo, I too am in despair

I'm amazed that a guy with such shit taste isn't rooting for Megumi but Erina.

Yeah! I knew Chiyo is smart, and she had understood the selfish game played by Hana, just because she is actually in love with Kiyoshi. How Chiyo said, "there's no way Hana would do that (kissing) to a guy just because she is mad at him". Chiyo is such a smart and subtle character.

NOOOOOOOOOO FUCK THIS GODDAMNIT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I FEEL LITERAL AUTISTIC RAGE

Goddamnit haven't felt this kind of rage since TWGOK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Amazingly shit taste

i feel ashamed once being a hanafag

Hana got what she deserved desu.

>mfw most of the girls I like in a manga loses

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Indeed. She is the worst kind of tsundere, only an abusive and dirty bitch. Now she must suffer heavily and understand the pain of unrequited love.

Because also in TWGOK case, tons of idiotic Ayumifags weren't paying attention to the real plot at all.

here, I like Hana and hope HanaxKiyoshi works out.

>Nakamura
She was mentally ill she didn't need a love ending, the ending she got was good

Please, tell me what Jana did to deserve Kiyoshi love, beside being violent, abusive, destroying his self-confidence and dignity, and pissing over the poor guy.

At least MAYBE that Hana bitch will understand how precious Kiyoshi was. He was never pervert like her, only a bit horny like every teenager, but he always morally suffered every time he was forced in sexual humiliation.

>precious Kiyoshi
Out of their own volition they tried to peek on girls. Moreso, the only reason they entered that school is to have hentai. Also, all of them loved being whipped by Meiko. It's not a bit horny, it's a sexual harasser level of horny.

This doesn't mean Kiyoshi wanted to do the perverted things Hana did to him. Hana is extreme, while Kiyoshi wants a normal romance with a the girl he likes.

You guys do realize this is too early to be a good thing for chiyo right?

She's completely clueless how to behave with men, if you pay attention to the talk preceding the futon scene she thinks that Kiyoshi is the one into pee and that he wants that. She does get her shit together and acts normally during their day out.

I am so angry right now everything before the last few chapters pointed clearly to a Hana end.

There are literally no Chiyofags to even give a fuck.

Meiko is more perverted than all the boys, you think her behavior is normal? The worst thing Kiyoshi did, has been to try to peek on girls. In the other situations, he was involved against his will, something he felt good about them, but most of times he felt very guilty and dirty.

sometimes*

Hopefully.

She's literally crazy.

Are you fucking kidding me? Hana just kept getting BTFO after a certain point. The losing flags were all there.

She pissed on him. What more do you need? Times have changed

3 chapters left in this arc.

Are you serious? Anyway, she will be fine. After all, Kiyoshi is only a frog to her, right?

Meiko is not perverted in the slightest, she's just very unattentive and ignorant. Also, despite all her strength she actually pulls her punches.

The smuggest.

No, she is pervert.

>the last few chapters

Is someone taking screenshots?

>Kiyoshi and Chiyo just dating normally
You’re actually retarded if you think this is what’s going to happen.

Hopefully, the Hall isn’t going to fill itself

It's a shame that the writing and pace in the past years have shriveled up the fanbase. This kind of news would have blown Sup Forums up a couple of years ago.