Next adaptation when? What is Shaft doing?

Next adaptation when? What is Shaft doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tKVN2mAKRI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shaft will close shop after fate/extra, rip

Let's let them take a bit of a break at least, Owari S2 and the Kizumonogatari series were both really well done.
They should take their time with Zokuowarimonogatari/whatever they do next, and try and at least keep quality as their top priority.

Is Zokuowari the last part of the storyline, after which it's just side stories?

I can't understand Japanese, and as such haven't read the novels, but I'm quite confident the one arc that Zokuowarimonogatari encompasses (Koyomi Reverse) is technically directly after Owari S2 and before Hanamonogatari chronologically, yet is still considered a "side story" for some reason. Not 100% sure but that's what I can recall.

Why would they?

>What is Shaft doing?
Shaft is doing very well.

No, the side stories were build up for the new main story that happens to Araragi during college.

>the new main story that happens to Araragi during college
So there's still an entire other storyline to adapt? That's nice

Ougi

Yes, after zokuowari, oroka, waza, nade and musubi a new story arc will start, though we only have one book and the name of the arcs so far.

Does Shaft usually make announcements in advance if they intend to take on something like that?
It's been almost nine years since Bake, so it wouldn't be unexpected if they decided to end it with Owari 2 since it provides adequate closure to the story.

When will monoshit die already?

never

No, owari 2 was announced a couple months before release with barely any teasing and only around a month before the format was announced. The trailer was also just a montage of old seasons.

As much as I like monogatari, I wish they would stop milking it and make more single-season anime instead.

They can easily do both though. They made basically 7 monogatari episodes in 2 years (at least 2 of those outsourced) and one short with recycles scenes. It's hardly taking a significant amount of their time.

It's likely one of their top priorities, yes, but the original novels aren't even finished publishing yet. They'll put put plenty of original work between now and Shinomonogatari, whenever it gets published.

Forget that, when do we get more Zaregoto?

>milking it
I wouldn't mind if the quality hadn't noticeably dropped over the years

youtube.com/watch?v=-tKVN2mAKRI

I was hoping for Zokuowari as an all-at-once release this new years since they've done that before but i think it's too close now for that to be reasonable. I think the best way to do it would be drop zoku all at once like they've done with several arcs then do all or most of off season as a 2-cour show in 2019 or so.

only after your mother dies

You must end the support first. Then shaft will die.

It will be a good day.