DAILY REMINDER

DAILY REMINDER
the only thing standing between us and Sweden/UK/Germany levels of chaos are the guns they're now trying to take away.
Your daughters and wives will be raped, your home will be looted, you will be beheaded in the name of Allah, no police will try to stop it since that will be a hatecrime.
Whites will not have the means to protect themselves and nobody will help you. You will be ravaged by the hordes of savages they're shipping in until you either learn to love it or fuckin die.

Attached: chimpout.jpg (606x576, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomoutpost.com/what-happened-when-the-us-government-confiscated-guns-for-safety-protection-in-the-past/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that the US has a much higher crime rate than any of those countries because of 13% niggers and unknown amount of spics

thats exactly the point you stupid fuckin leaf, we are already infested while more and more are being shipped in. Whites will be the minority in the US in 22 years. If we can't defend ourselves, we're fuckin done

>higher crime rate than any of those--
YET.

Attached: islamicstatesofamerica.jpg (960x720, 165K)

there is nothing you can do now
you guys should move to europe

Thanks for the reminder user. I let my guard down sometimes looking at the empty farm fields behind my house.

Attached: Cumberland.gif (763x456, 8K)

Chang here
Don't worry my white friends. Would send help

Attached: timg.jpg (246x265, 14K)

nice fear mongering but i stopped giving a shit the second trump said video games were to blame. you know what i want them to take your guns away now. i want you to feel so scared you pay people like me to fuck your wife just so you can have a man in your house to protect every one

No fear mongering, this is a race war.
They're not disarming the innercity apes who have fullauto rifles, they're disarming whites while shipping in apes to wipe us out. If you're on their side in this you're either a nigger or a cuck to your own race. Either way, we will save you a special seat in the oven once we take our country back

Allah has no power here with Trump in control.

Exactly right, these people are encouraged to commit atrocities against nonbelievers and would do so if they knew they could get away with it. Then blacks are misguided troublemakers wherever they are to be found. The ultimate protection is a gun and a large dog in your house to protect you and your family.

Have you been outside lately? Whites are already the minorities

Attached: defaloser.gif (245x229, 997K)

Daily reminder for all my burger buddies: Chicago is literally worse than Sweden.

Or maybe be aggressive with immigrants. That works in Italy, not so much in Germany and Sweden.

Serves you right, global police.

Duh.

the Last time Guns where confiscated 297 Indians Where executed.
freedomoutpost.com/what-happened-when-the-us-government-confiscated-guns-for-safety-protection-in-the-past/
If they come for my revolver and hunting Rifle You all know....

This thread should be pinned.

They're NEVER getting my guns, they'll have to kill me first. Death is preferable to living in a shitskin-filled islamic hellhole anyways

yes they have draconian Gun Control too and twice the niggers