If America is so great then why there are milions of starving people in the US?

If America is so great then why there are milions of starving people in the US?
Can't you move some of that military budget to feed children? How much food/calories can you actually buy for a dollar?

feedingamerica.org/hunger-in-america/hunger-and-poverty-facts.html

Attached: 20180325_044347.jpg (2160x2160, 2.09M)

Because illegals are more important than that homeless disabled veteran living on the corner

WTF? Are we fat goblins or starving to death? You Europeans need to get your story straight. Go ask your Jew which hate line you're supposed to be spreading!

Dont listen to OP user, we all know its the fat goblin really

For every 1 person in America there are 5 residents out there. Forget about households. But they need their big docked army around or else they wouldn't be able to rob the world of its resources

Attached: meh.ro12181.png (1421x682, 877K)

>polish gourmet
If America is NOT so great then why there are milions of obese people in the US?

Attached: polish-gourmet.jpg (864x864, 58K)

>Can't you move some of that military budget to feed children?
How about parents feed their children?

dunno
no
who cares
mind your own business faggot

The only ones starving are the morbidly obese niggers on welfare, everyone else is fine.
Also no bump

> moving some of that military budget
We have too much enemies in this world. Could not step down.

no one is starving in the US Poland.
Their homeless people are dying of obesity.

Attached: HOMELESS.png (1000x1000, 3.82M)

Even a fat person can starve to death.

Attached: 8431cc6b34da0f7d6d422cda6fa73094.jpg (1280x768, 93K)

Billion's on big guns but scrapes for vets. What are you on about?
Don't let the memes get to you
Because your a Nation of thieves

Attached: Screen-Shot-2012-07-23-at-9.55.55-PM.png (230x252, 32K)

It always amuses me that people who play video games all day think the military is optional. How about we give a few billion we waste on people buying video games to feed people?

Attached: tea_bag.jpg (500x500, 15K)

corn syrup

But are we killing the terrorists faster than we're making them?

Attached: hehehe.jpg (644x408, 175K)

This
Sounds bad ass fuck but this is America
Care your own business. God will help those who help themselves.

I help those who help themselves as well.... does that make me god?

It’s not great, we’re trying to make it great again. Libtards keep obstructing in hope of making the rest of the country look like Commifornia, the liberal utopia of a 2 class system of super wealthy and their slaves complete with used needles and poop contamination everywhere.

That stomach is the work of US aid. Even more of a reason to stop you
We'd care about our own problems but your the one creating them

Attached: Bane_front_C7bUAFHpkO.facecrop_7d5a0d4e.jpg (150x167, 5K)

We waste too much money on foreigners; read this. Substitute Israel for red nations

Attached: black muslims hear elijah muhhamad and george lincoln rockwell.jpg (1024x701, 184K)

God send you to them.
If I am god I'd give you some credit. Probably gib you a 8/10 gf in heaven.

Attached: 1516088550626.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

People are lazy and selfish and your politicians don't care about you.

OP is a brainlet.

Read pic related.

Attached: 9780465008230.jpg (448x675, 98K)

>why there are milions of starving people in the US?
Why don't any of those millions of starving people get a fucking job?

>Even more of a reason to stop you
US aid killing monkeys in Africa is a net positive for the civilized world.

>reward people for laziness
>more people become lazy and live on the teat of the state

lol no. Starvation is a choice, he who does not work does not eat

I want winners in America. Starving is for losers. They can die and we would be better for it

So this food is....ground teeth?

I thought you wanted to come here as a refugee as some shit?

Why do you have dog butt pinching gifs and why are you posting dog butt pinching gifs?

Bloatpilled

Poland I don't think you understand what having millions of niggers in your country means

>41 million americans struggle with hunger

What kind of bullshit figure is this?

I don't see any visible meat in there, OP. Are you poor or something?

Attached: goof.jpg (657x657, 21K)

poor niggers who never realized that you can make a family's worth of spaghetti for $5

>Merricans are fat
>Merricans are starving

fuck off and pick a side to argue you brownskined human shitbags

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Realistically if people from the past saw an article like this they would assume we're living in a utopia

Where are the piles of dead bodies if millions are starving ? Where does the fat American meme come from ? Better question is why are you so full of shit with an uncontrollable desire to be overly dramatic ? Is it your hormone therapy ?

Fuck off Poland.

You used to be cool.

A negligible amount of people are involuntarily starving in america, you fucking brainlet. That's why the US government doesn't even use actual starvation as a metric anymore, it's now "food insecurity", which is a measurement of food variety. If you eat too much steak in a week in relation to grains, you are "food insecure". When was the last time you saw a skeleton child in the USA like there are all over Africa?

You have to be a total dumbass to starve in America when there's a ridiculous amount of churches, Sikhs, and other religious groups that hand out tons of free food plus fast food and restaurants will sometimes give free stuff to the homeless.

what happens when neither parent has a job?

Nobody is starving in America. Obesity among the poor just hit another all-time high. The NGOs claim people are hungry so that they can get more shekels from which to take a cut.

The bloodline is eradicated.

If only.

ikr?

Ending welfare is the first step to rebuilding American morals.

Nobody starving in us for lack of available food. Maybe bad parents or crazies or something. Our “hungry” people on food stamps are routinely obese.

>If America is so great then why there are milions of starving people in the US?
Cause we rather throw food out then give it away. Food is fucking everywhere bro, if your starving steal it, nobody gonna give a fuck.

>Have most of your food replaced with worthless but fattening subistute chemicals
>Starve and get incredibly fat at the same because your food only consists of corn syrup and worthless, cheap fat, yet does not contain any actual nutrients or vitamins
>Gratefully lick and kiss the boots of your coroporate overlords for granting you this rich bounty, wage war wherever they order for LIBERTY
??????
PROFIT

>Be a creature so subhuman it had to be artificially created by careful social influencing and societal manipulation, because nature would not allow something so degenerate to exist on its own
>Be US-American

disaggregate white areas of America from the rest and it's a paradise on par with the highest quality of life areas in the world (which are also majority white).
I wonder what the issue is.
Really makes you think.

Attached: 1507974674310.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

>dying of hunger in the most obese country ever
Ya I'm calling bs. With how easy it is to get EBT (you don't even need a home address anymore) I'm really doubting that anyone is starving to death.

>millions of starving americans
No there isn't.

KASZA KURWA GRYCZANA

>Murica is not a third-world-country ina llbut name
>anyone who isn't brainwashed by North Korea Tier 'Murican Propaganda 24/7 is supposed to believe this

You reatrds run around caoolung others "shepple" and blaming niggers and jews for all of your problems, while being more controlled by propaganda than an illiterate Farmer in the Third world.
Embarassing.

>blaming jews
>while being controlled by propaganda
Who do you think peddles the propaganda user?

it's like you have no brain

If you starve in the US you have to be too stupid to go to the food stamp office and fill
out a form or too crack-addicted to go to a local church and get a sammich.

The real fear is actually getting to the food
stamp office and sitting around your house
all day doing nothing and dieing of
sloth and gluttony.

Only exception to this is crazy people.
Sometimes they get overlooked.

The only way to starve here is to be so fucking retarded that you should have probably died at birth anyways. Even if you make no income, we have plenty of ways to get food, begging, hunting, fishing, FUCKING INSECTS. Let's face it, i fyou're starving, looking at a bug isn't really taht bad. Make a fire, grill it and eat it. You can't starve in the U.S unless you're mentally incapable or a fucking dumb and lazy.

People still haven't woken up to the redpill that is that poor people are poor by their own decisions. If you are born into a shitty family in a shitty fucking town, then YES you are disadvantaged and will have it harder, but it's not the governments fault or regular peoples fault that they choose to repeat the same shitty decisions their parents made.

You can literally get a job in Texas making
17 $/hr watching a hole

Shitty families and towns kind of are the government's fault when the government is occupied and controlled by certain people who are known to relentlessly subvert and undermine the healthy white american family/town.

Hell, if you join the military and meet the requirements. You can't even be poor unless you really try (ei: buy 1k of alcohol a month or something else retarded)

Shit man... didn't know there was starvation in Poland again

I live in the city and have a little backyard with sack/vertical gardens, growing 90kg of spinach, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, cabbage and spices/herbs, every 2½ months with 40kg of hunted animal protein in freezer. I don't know what's up with people.
>plot twist, I'm gay and live with my bf

KYS and let someone have your supply.