Is this accurate?

Attached: 1521853816775.png (2008x1080, 576K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. For 35 fucking years.
Now I come to Sup Forums to listen to millennial punks piss on me for not making a better life for them.

Nope. Work 6am to 6pm, at a mine, but get paid shitloads and only work half the month. Shit's awesome, yo.

>get a job in tech
>programming is kind of fun
>Indian tech girls are kind of cute
>spend kind of a lot of time shit posting
>life is kind of nice
I dunno, I enjoy work up until the HR woman wants to remind me that she's totally more powerful than the CEO who's met my dad.

Can't wait to die :-)

hooktube.com/watch?v=mkuRqZ-SssI

Attached: JESUSISTHEREDPILL2.jpg (668x511, 223K)

I'm a milenial btw.

Working less hours is the solution..

No. Living the dream is having 100% of your needs provided for by the government (plus some extra spending cash for avocado toast) while laughing at all of the bourgeois working stiffs.

>be me. Go into engineering. Make Honor society, deans list, highest recommendations.
>Reagan ends cold war. Engineering jobs evaporate like either in Death Valley in July.
My education was in silicon electronics fabrication. I had degrees in solid state physics and silicon and gallium arsenide electronics.
Came into job market were I got ONE job offer. Even the black female gay PhD didn't get hired.
And you wanted me to make demands for working less, because you're lazy.
No, working long hours is great, you really get into it when you work the subject 12 hours a day. I had NO problem with long hours. I just earned half of what I thought I would, and not in my field. I worked with retards and idiots.

Not when you're hourly.

Literally my life.

No actual work starts at 6 a.m. and ends at 5 p.m.

That picture fucking hurts

Attached: 1517895905842.jpg (672x672, 87K)

Can't you do any better? Is that the extent of your capabilities? Will you always shift the blame to everyone else but yourself?

Attached: 1499318084423.jpg (446x566, 70K)

>I'm a milenial btw.
>Working less hours is the solution..
I'm not lazy, millenial user.
I worked 35 hours a week pushing a fucking MOP, and took 21 semester units. Got A's, deans list, honor society.
But I didn't have any choice in what job. End of cold war meant most companies were laying off and those folks were flooding the engineering job market.
You come here and say I should die because I didn't fight for less working hours.

Quite interesting, why didn't you try other countries?

but rethink..

If the job that you wanted to do was 'shared', you could had it.

It's supposed to reduce unemployment, and give more value to workers..

Just don't blow your head off like that R9K kid.

Now, imagine you have an asshole boss and your team is working three shifts. One day, he says work shift 2, but report for shift 1 the next day.
Less than 8 hours between shifts, and you commute 2 hours each way because they moved your job location.

How do I make a living as a NEET? Serious answers only.

Attached: yXySUnrLTzo.jpg (720x695, 38K)

>implying he had a job

No, I work 6-7 months a year and spend the rest doing what I please, usually travelling.

Tried Canada, they want white people to have a job first.
Sorry you're lazy, but people working 30 hours a week aren't up to speed on the program. Simply now how it works.

Sell sperm, kidneys, blood, and plasma.

Fuck you and do your 35 years of work from now to 2050 and see if you can talk mad trash then.

Out of touch boomer filth

This was my entire 20's till I found out due to a genetic disorder I probably wouldn't live past 50.

I'm not going to fucking toil away for a retirement i'll never get to see

>I'm not lazy, millenial user.

Neither I am, there is just no jobs and the ones that are 'public' are shitty.
I'm spanish btw

>I worked 35 hours a week pushing a fucking MOP, and took 21 semester units. Got A's, deans list, honor society.

A mop? are you a janitor?

>But I didn't have any choice in what job. End of cold war meant most companies were laying off and those folks were flooding the engineering job market.

Well if you mean that 90s was bad, how is now?

>You come here and say I should die because I didn't fight for less working hours.

I didn't say that, But don't you think the world is shittier now?

In my country housing prices multiplied by 6, while wages stagnated.

Now living costs augment and wages stagnate.

Attached: spain unemployment.png (980x828, 97K)

multiple sclerosis?

good guess lad

>espaƱol
>comunista
eres el meme andante compi.
no me digas mas,eres de madrid, estas en la ESO y de paso te crees my listo.

Attached: 1471484859604.jpg (477x479, 39K)

Nope, I live off of the gibs of the government because my education did not prepare me to do much of anything. If you want me to push a mop then stop handing out money to people like me.

>2 hours commuting
>Wastes 4 hours a day after work on a computer
No wonder they are miserable

Freedom lies in the mind, regardless of physical circumstances.

I thank god for the little things in modern life that make things bearable (easy food acquisition, ultra-fast transportation, manageable physical labor, quality housing/heat/electricity/clean water/plumbing). Modernity may come with a price, but you're still getting something for that price.

Plus, I have an adventurous and fulfilling job that keeps me fit and challenges my mind and body

My nigga

What does a salary look like for someone with a Master's in computer science?

my childhood friend that i knew for over 10 years got diagnosed with it.
if you have it, read about alcohol and how it helps retard the effects of MS for YEARS.
my buddy drinks 2L of beer a day, and still has full body function, even though they told him he would be bed ridden 3 years ago.

You have no chance to survive make your time

Ha ha ha ha

>not being self-employed
>not running your own business that makes you money while you sleep
>not even attempting to be financially independent to escape wage slavery

Wagecucks are worse than NEETs in my view. They trade their time (which is their life) for money and they do this for over 40 years all the while relying on the faith of the job market, the stock market and the government to make their hope and pray plan work; they work hard for 40 years and retire at 65 (if they're lucky) with health problems to the point where they can't even enjoy their wealth and free time at their old age. Wealth should be enjoyed when young not when you're on a wheel chair. Unfortunately normies are wagecucks because they're too stupid and brainwashed to carve their own financial path which is why they rely on the job creators (the red pilled entrepreneurs and business owners) to grant them a livelihood.

Even if you make six figures taxed at 28% assuming you SAVE and INVEST all that money it will take you 14 fucking years of your life to save a million dollars. Image that, giving up 14 years of your only life on planet Earth to make a million dollars. It's insanity.

Attached: 1443251715333.jpg (1890x1772, 384K)

No has acertado en nada, ni siquiera soy comunista.

>commie meme flag
>mah i aint a commie.
in to the oven you go compa.

Attached: 35705096.jpg (765x761, 129K)

In some countries being self-employed it's literally impossible.

There is too much corruption,taxes and administration

If that's the case then you need to break the chain of consumerism and debt slavery and save and invest most of your money.

>Indian tech girls are kind of cute
I'm not going to give you shit because I agree

This hurts

========BOOOOOOOMMMMMM=======
That sure showed those young'uns, amirite Boomer? Btw, love your work on reddit.

Only if you're a pessimistic faggot. Wake up and smell the roses

sell your worn underwear and socks to gay perverts against money

or find a gay man who's into exploition and make him your fag who worships you

Some gay are into that

I'm unemployed D:

The best thing about being 30 is knowing that clueless millennials will think you're a boomer when the government collapses

Literally my life.