Do you still have hope ?

I walk in the street and all i see are degenerates, cattle and niggers.
I come back home and all i see in the media is more degeneracy, manipulation and more nigger culture invading the brain of the poor people who still have some gray matter inside their skull.
And in the internet, i see that my country isn't the only one suffering.
Tell me Sup Forums, what make you get out of your bed ? would you curse your children in this damned world the jews created ?

Attached: S a d n e s s & S o r r o w.png (700x700, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a ressentiment-fueled loser. Get yourself together, you hateful piece of impotent shit

I'm just praying that bitcoin skyrockets again. I want to make my money, and check the fuck out of life.

hooktube.com/watch?v=mkuRqZ-SssI

Attached: Eternal life is free.jpg (1060x755, 143K)

>kekistan flag

Attached: 1521774858806.png (239x200, 17K)

lmao cuck

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Attached: 1512436038578m.jpg (1024x778, 100K)

I have no ressentiment, dear cuckistani, but i sure an impotent, i can not change that the good is being replaced by evil.
Bitcoin will not prevent tyrone from raping you wife and kids.

Attached: 1517369637500.gif (498x594, 97K)

>ressentiment-fueled losers detected
"Ressentiment is a reassignment of the pain that accompanies a sense of one's own inferiority/failure onto an external scapegoat. The ego creates the illusion of an enemy, a cause that can be "blamed" for one's own inferiority/failure. Thus, one was thwarted not by a failure in oneself, but rather by an external "evil."
t. Nietzsche

>wife and kids

user...... I don't know if that's going to happen. I might be just living this life for me at this point.

Attached: Fuckingfaggotzz.jpg (1000x796, 124K)

>kekistani flag

Attached: 1521816661036.webm (650x364, 1.76M)

β€œIt is said that what is called "the spirit of an age" is something to which one cannot return. That this spirit gradually dissipates is due to the world's coming to an end. For this reason, although one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation.”
― Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

Attached: 959cc03a669641d3100da5326102a50c.jpg (720x1078, 151K)

Attached: 1517958036751.jpg (900x881, 156K)

>>>>>>>>>>>/plebbit/

Quit whining. It's not as bad as you think. Leave your big city. Move to a smaller city and be self-reliant, spread the word of God if need be, have many children. Don't buy a TV. Read books. Grow food. Lots of food, and sell it or give it away to your community.

tldr; be the change you want to see

Also, relax. This shit is going to fall apart soon enough. Enjoy your non-white peers, while at the same time being firm in your pro-whiteness.

I will get called a liberal for this, but fuck it

Don't let hate control you.

No hope, only bliss. Take the blue pill back.

BLACK PILL SUBVERSION FUCK OFF
>ALL THE PILLS ARE RED
>ALL THE PILLS ARE RED
>ALL THE PILLS ARE RED
>ALL THE PILLS ARE RED
>ALL THE PILLS ARE RED
>ALL THE PILLS ARE RED

yes, invest in yourself
the rest will follow.

Attached: kek.jpg (404x572, 32K)

Why don't you build something instead you fucking faggot instead of praying for some shitcoin to randomly spike like a degenerate gambler

I live in a small city, in the interior of a rural state, my country is that fucked, and in small cities are the easiest prey for organized crime.
I always doing my best, but in just a drop of water in the storm of shit
I hope, but i also fear, no way that civilization will get out of this shit without some deep scars.
There is no way back.