Why didn't he just kill reinhard when he had the chance...

why didn't he just kill reinhard when he had the chance ? wouldn't that be easier than a revolution and trying to kill him

Because army rebelling against the government would set a bad example or something.

that's really stupid because every body knew the government was rotten

because it was his point that he believed the democracy even knowing that the government is shit
and there already was one main character overthrowing a government in the series

Because he is a feckless ideologue

Why didn't he spend 2 whole episodes explaining why he didn't kill Reinhard when he had the chance?

Oh wait he did.

People tend to conveniently forget circumstances behind certain actions and passing of time makes people even more ignorant. This is why you have to be extremely careful when setting a precedence; people misuse historical examples for their own purposes all the time.

precedent*

Because a government that orders their soldiers to not win so that they can save their own skins isn't worth protecting and Reinhardt was making the galaxy a better place. He may not have liked autocracy, but he knew that stopping Reinhardt would cause history to look at him negatively so he wasn't willing to press the issue and just did what his job required instead.

>memes not allowed because of subtle Sup Forums-relation

oy vey best girl discussion only

lol. That's the first thing I thought when I saw this thread.

Because killing Reinhard is not his goal, his goal is to preserve a speck of democracy just in case people need it again. Reinhard is a great leader, and he thinks Yang is a great admiral as well, but both fight for different reasons. Reinhard fights for justice, Yang fights for ideals, his government fights for money. They all were doing their own thing.

Because then he wouldn't have a reason to continue his warmongering.

Because killing Reinhard is not his goal,
but he tried to kill him again anway , wouldn't it be better to kill him the first time ? i know he didn't want to mess up the universe by killing rainhard but he's got to kill him at the end if he want democracy to survive

If you kill your enemies they win. Also he was gay for Reinhard, and you would be too.

>Please help me I'm retarded and literally can't stop sucking cocks

Context matters

Why did you watch so much of something you didn't pay attention to? He literally explains in great depth why.

Why can't you homos keep it in one thread?

Fuck off with your general shit

People want to watch what all the cool kids watch, and it attracts retards

>but he tried to kill him again anway , wouldn't it be better to kill him the first time?
After Vermillion killing Lohengramm wasn't Yang's objective anymore. His plan was blocking Iserlohn corridor until Empire allows them to establish an independent state.

the more important question is why did reainhard want to have a truce with him all of sudden ? it felt really stupid

the more important question is why did reinhard want to have a truce with him all of sudden ? it felt kinda stupid and outta place

Congratulations on failing to grasp the basic motivations of the main characters in a 100 episode long anime.