Facebook's value plunged $58bn: can we take it further?

Can we meme the destruction of kikebook?

Attached: Zuckerberg.jpg (452x604, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/business-43517995
illinoispolicy.org/the-future-of-privacy-lawsuit-by-illinois-residents-focuses-on-facebook-facial-recognition-technology/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-24/david-rosenberg-it-was-black-friday-black-monday
americanbankingnews.com/2018/03/23/facebook-inc-fb-ceo-mark-zuckerberg-sells-152700-shares.html
rank2traffic.com/facebook.com
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=Facebook
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=myspace
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Article:

bbc.com/news/business-43517995

Can't cuck the Zuck

I welcome the day I buy stuff and it doesn't have a blue fucking F on the side, Twitter etc I can handle but there's just something about that F on my teabags and cereals etc that pisses me off

Lads, we need to use meme magic to bring down Facebook, we can do this. Find ways to tie zuckerberg to the alt right or some shit. This will be a giant L for normies

Lol I’m buying the dip, normies don’t care

Personally, I won't be satisfied until he live streams his suicide.

The best way to destroy Kikebook is to show normies how invasive Kikebook is. I downloaded my Kikebook and it literally had all my call history also I don't think normies realize how Kikebook (and Jewgle) use their data.

I wish there was a point but then there's shit like Instagram which is quite successful compared to Facebook. People will just flock there in protest without realising it is owned by Zuck. I agree with the other user about the advertising. I like to keep my online and real life shit to a minimum when I'm outside but seeing adds constantly for social media triggers my autism.

>Talking about accepting government regulation
We cucked him

Attached: 1521750888694.jpg (575x441, 23K)

how do you download kikebook?

we can, but the bigger question becomes what corrupt faceless global entity will take its place?

As much as we hate jewbook, its death will leave a power vacumn and who knows what will span in its wake.

VERY IMPORTANT!!

- On Monday, facebook will start crashing again!
- That will send the market into a selling spin
- by the end of the week Nasdaq will lose 30%

SELL YOUR STOCK FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!

SELL YOUR GOLD

SELL YOUR CRYPTO!!

SELL YOUR HOUSE!!!

Everything will crash all together against the Dollar

FUCK MARK ZUCKERBERG!!!

Attached: 2018-03-23_13-42-11.jpg (890x466, 57K)

Fuck good thing I haven't started investing yet, any source for this or is it just market intuition?

It's doable because the sins are already done. It only takes spreading

Start bringing up their lawsuits. There’s so many.

illinoispolicy.org/the-future-of-privacy-lawsuit-by-illinois-residents-focuses-on-facebook-facial-recognition-technology/

You can download all your Kikebook data in a zip file. It's amazing the kind of shit Kikebook collects on you.

Facebook dies with boomers. It will become myspace tier with countless abandoned accounts.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-24/david-rosenberg-it-was-black-friday-black-monday

THIS SHIT is scary!!

BTW, here is Mark Zuckerbergs selling record of just pas month (he is maxing his allowable selling to lose as many Facebook shares as he can before facebook crashes and burns)

americanbankingnews.com/2018/03/23/facebook-inc-fb-ceo-mark-zuckerberg-sells-152700-shares.html

At the end of the article you can see all the insiders of facebook has been selling their shares for the past two years!!

and no... it wasn't Cambridge Analytica!
It was facebook's traffic!
Facebook has been losing visitors non stop for the past 3 years!
here is facebook's traffic:
rank2traffic.com/facebook.com

here is google trend for facebook:
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=Facebook

here is google trend for MySpace:
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=myspace

It means Facebook 2018 = MySpace 2008!

Attached: Facebook is done.png (660x710, 43K)

>linking your phone with the internet

This is fucking great. Now if only we can apply these lawsuits to Jewgle and Amazon as well. These mega corps are literally making millions of our data and most people are unaware of how they use it.

boomers are already migrating to insta in 2018

any normies ditching facebook 'on principle' guarenteed either don't know or don't care instagram is the same parent company. this is just a fashion trend for the week.

Is it even possible to avoid this with a smartphone?

BTW I never used Facebook to make a single CALL ever. I barely use the fucking site anyway and it still had literally every call I had ever made for years. Dirty rotten kikes.

I rather crash jewgle than kikebook

My guess is probably facebook has leaked all their users information.

it all going to crash!
Facebook is a big chunk of Market

When facebook falls.
THe Normie investors who just invest in Index funds... will start selling their index funds

that means other company's shares will go down (a lot)

that + higher interest rate means institutional investors will be forced to sell their holdings (because on paper, they maybe had a 0.5% margin and their income was already wiped out by the increase in interest rate... and now their principal is being wiped out)

Market will crash 10-15%

by Tuesday, everybody and their aunt will have heard the news and will start selling their stock too

by the end of the week we will be in the biggest market crash in human history!

THIS IS IT BOYS!
THIS IS IT!!

Attached: I HURT MYSELF TODAY.png (808x805, 787K)

Now this is cucked

Attached: cuck.jpg (1024x925, 125K)

Attached: spreaddit.png (581x603, 321K)

When he finds your dark profile

Attached: serveimage-100.jpg (800x613, 74K)

When she sees you dark profile contact list

Attached: serveimage-101.jpg (653x367, 29K)

>sp500
>in 1929
You dun goofed

Attached: c52d890dec33918b86a75672a2f07d5c.jpg (679x960, 139K)

>The economic crash will be Zucjerbergs fault
This is like totally not indicative of Trump’s chess skills.

Attached: 74AEE414-9007-4D34-AF88-6ACDD16097AE.jpg (736x726, 71K)

When Zuck sells your political thoughts to Putin.

Attached: ruski-alalyt.png (1440x900, 802K)

When you though that FB profile was set to "private".

Attached: 1598382_110916-wabc-ap-sad-clinton-supporter-gallery-30-img.jpg (1200x875, 147K)

>s&p is amalgamation of top 500 companies in the stock markets

that means 90%> of the stocks in circulation
It means the stock market in general!

And no this time is not different...

If it wasn't for the horrors that your economy's crash will induce on my country... I would've laughed at your retardedness too

You Dumb Mutherfucker Jew-Negger you!

Attached: 1616273546786975643.png (665x662, 422K)

Nice try. Your "infographic" is titled "S&P 500". You can enjoy the Sup Forums home game for coming on the show.

Attached: sussudio.gif (500x300, 497K)

Holy Shit the 56%!

Can you fucking read English? or should I translated into Spanish for you on google?

Hey esé... el S&P 500 is the top 500 empresas (companies) registered on the top dos (two) stock exchange!

It mean the top stock of the USA market... that is what you need to compare to the 1900s stock market

el comprende?

and here is bubble crash curve... that you can use for every market

Attached: 39657916_14592981264027_rId6.jpg (1322x886, 125K)

we should definitely all be working heavily to fucking destroy facebook, we need to fly while the wind is at our back.

fucking spread memes on social media goys! and use your troll accounts to post negative facebook shit

how do you download the history in a zip?

What does this mean for instagram since it’s owned by facebook?

no because Facebook is backed by zionists, they will paint the tape (washtrade this thing up with infinite money and a keystroke) if they have to. FB will never collapse, they are still naming hospitals after Zuckerfag. Humanity is done.

He's obviously not terribly likable, but I don't have a problem with him, he just took advantage of shitty normies, and he didn't have a problem with CA using it to help Trump win. So what's the problem you nigs?

I for one support any mission to destroy Facebook for good.

Just put a plan together and then post it.

everything dies. I remember the days when AOL was king and nothing could compete.

Nothing is going to happen. Yea Facebook might die but ppl will just migrate to some other shit hole and the process will repeat. Things will be much worse in the future

Yes please. Crash Facebook, with no survivors.

Attached: 723D47EF-0277-4BBC-9937-6723CD9DC77A.jpg (570x397, 73K)

I want to update my previous statement.

How can we can zuckerburg to lose all of his money? Can it be done?

Time to trade forex again. Need to get some dollars quick