Craigslist just killed casual encounters over a bill trying to stop sexual trafficing

craigslist just killed casual encounters over a bill trying to stop sexual trafficing.

On one hand it kills degenerates but on the other this was bad ass is college towns. Incoming gay suicides.

Well thanks UK.

Attached: craigs-list.jpg (1131x443, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1865
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

p.s they killed the entire 'dating' section

And nothing of value was lost.

>fat trannies and homos have no aids growing pool to cultivate in
Trump might actually be the second coming

I found this website called Seeking Arrangements... seems like a viable alternative.

it would actually be interesting to see the data. Do STDs go down, does adult friend finder get a shit load of money, and do more gay people kill themselves.

I see recon.com taking off in popularity now. It has always been the site for hookups and anons to find casual dates.

But it was their containment zone!

I’ve met a few females from it.

>incoming gay suicides
>a bad thing

>Seeking Arrangements
Now that's a site this bill aimed to bring down. " to promote or facilitate the prostitution of another person."
They are liable in this bill if something happens

Bumping cause england sucks

Bin that casual sex.

It’s for faggots thanks. Now the nsa knows i looked at homosex sites

Same feelsbadman

This really sucks, I got most of my fag ass on CL. Grindr just isn't the same.

Personals are down here too
No more spam mail that’s all i ever got from there :/

Oh no. How will degenerates coordinate meeting up for degenerate sweaty fluid exchange now? I'm so worried about this.

none of those sites are real. they are israeli ops setup for datamining and stealing info. just a heads up.

Bill link. A lot of sites are fucked congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1865

WHY DO YOU NEED FAG ASS WHEN YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE

I CANT FUCK MY OWN ASS IDIOT

It looks like it actually for gay bdsm. That is beyond normal gay sex. You are welcome though. May you find your true love in the form of a hairy dom daddy in a leather top.

Maybe YOU can't. That just means you aren't very long.

Nice. Hopefully this kills Tinder too

Fuck that sucks. I used to send advertisements from obese 40 something black women to one of my friends to gross him out. I’d send him D’Shinea’s ad asking for a “good man to take her out somewhere nice as see where it goes ;)” and he would tell me to go fuck myself. It is truly an end of an era.

Well, it was a great way to smash some tranny assholes for the first time.

dicklet

Attached: image.jpg (405x482, 61K)

Do you mean hairy ass men or passable trap/ladyboys?

Traps and fembois user, I ain't a fag.

I for once want to thank Israel for stymieing my sinful desires and letting me die for that Holy Land as a virgin
MAGA

Attached: G U A R D I A N.jpg (938x844, 133K)

Attached: 1DE77DBC-D26A-456E-B258-6D40689D3408.jpg (1536x1955, 606K)

Just wait until you read about the CLOUD Act.
LOL israel #1!

So there is no chance this won't pass into law?

Craigslist used to have an "erotic services" page. The reason everyone went to the "casual encounters" page is because Craigslist cucked to the government. That site has a history of doing shit like this.

They’re all taking aids blockers these days and going bareback. They’ll probabily unearth some other rare disease.

>

>Traps and fembois

I ain't a fag.

Pick one FAGGOT !

Attached: 1508336544177.png (300x229, 61K)

No more free booking for you kid
Pay like everyone else

Then why worry bout em m8?

>be cute
>be autist
I don't know about you but not having to talk beyond "cmon let's fuck" did wonders for me and CL was it for that as a platform particularly during the mid 2000's when it was more trafficked.
Fuck Tinder, may as well be trying to actually date someone for the level of effort I have to put in there.

Already is law
Israel #1

fuckin hell man you need to realize that soon things of value will be lost because of this precedent

So how did this work? How easy was it for sex? Did normal people actually result on the other end?

Vice is never of value. There was nothing virtuous on Craigslist.

I never used that shit, I'd be scared of getting axe murdered by a psycho.

If I ever get that desperate for a BF, I'd use a more legit dating site where I could see more about a person, or just go to a gay bar/club or something.

No, they were never normal. Some were old, others fat, many gay, a few cucks looking to pimp out their wives, but all had one thing in common: zero self-esteem.

Let’s get rid of all the whore apps too. Make men work and hunt for it again

How am I going to contract AIDS without the help of Craigslist!?

There’s always /bugchasers/ on infinity.

>faggots and degenerates btfo
>craigslist becomes safer and more reputable overnight
>I can aquire items at discount as a middle class
>rich fags and corporations btfo
>money stays in country and goes into other citizens pocket
>faggots once again btfo
>rapists and druggies btfo
>fat and deformed aboninations btfo

You do not need to procreate in our order.
We will enforce eugenics to promote the proper mentality and physical structure.