Post yfw Civil War 2.0 WILL occur within your lifetime, assuming you are ~20-30 years of age

Post yfw Civil War 2.0 WILL occur within your lifetime, assuming you are ~20-30 years of age.

Attached: 1521687657134.jpg (1080x1920, 373K)

> civil war
> not a single decent right-wing leader
Sure, burger, you will show these libtards.

Think more french revolution with no clear leaders moreso than the Civil War's structure

all the decent right wing leaders will pop up overnight in their respective rural regions, the right is better off split up into tribes

finn le humane

> be a Chang
> UC citizen
> decent work
> pay tax
> never riced women outside race
> have white friends
> keep dog
Will I get a rop in the day of the rice, Sup Forums ?

Attached: 0744fe7811278e7f90d4fef947c48c94_hd.jpg (160x42, 1K)

just stay on the rooftops

A leader is a liability. A leader is a symptom of group think. A leader is for faggots like you put a crown on.

Fuck leaders, I get rock hard at the thought of decentralization, come stroke it you shit toothed homo.

>this is what Republicucks ACTUALLY believe
Sure, you say,once the "libtards" ban guns, you will surely rise up and destroy all those traitors, and people will have white picket fences around homes paid for by good jobs next to good neighbors, and the nation will be 100% white, and all guns will be legal and all your rights will stick around and america will be great again just like it was before. What a joke. You didn't "rise up" against increasingly authoritarian gun grabs, you didn't "rise up" as you became a white-plurality nation, you didn't "rise up" as Cultural Marxists destroyed America, and you sure as hell won't "rise up" in the future. No, you'll convince yourself that the "time isn't right", and say that everything will change just around the corner, and continue your delusional LARPing fantasies. But in reality, you'll wake up one day and realize that the Left didn't ban all guns - because they didn't need to. They just banned semi-autos here, added a restriction there, and one morning you realize that you can't even buy a .22 anymore. One day, you realize that "hate speech" has been criminalized, and bit by bit the conservative networks fell, and every channel, and every website, and every network, promotes nothing but the progressive line. You hope for a grand battle, a doomed last stand, but deep inside both you and I know that there will be no Day of the Rope, no Revolution, just America becoming shittier, and non-whiter, day after day, year after year, until one day the middle class is non-existent, the lower class is a mass of soulless mulatto trannies, and you realize that there's no point fighting for America in Brazil. Because the "war" was lost a long time ago, and you won't do shit about it. Just post in your favela, and realize that there is nothing to fight for, no real reason to believe, because America doesn't exist, and whatever you do is pointless, and one day you will realize that you haven't seen another white guy in years

Attached: thefutureofthe56%.png (1104x864, 181K)

>the right is better off split up into tribes
Yes, please keep on thinking this.

Will make it easier to divide and conquer

Attached: ourguy.jpg (700x350, 133K)

Attached: 91BA8E18-263A-49F8-B816-D7C2D70D7612.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

sincerely doubt anything would motivate you losers to turn off the computer

Good luck showing anyone anything, brit

>come stroke it you shit toothed homo.
kek

Masturbaters take heed

As a white guy this scenario sounds great to me. I look forward to the utopia you describe.

I'm going to hang every liberal i see

Attached: dead communist hungary.jpg (700x499, 94K)

Sherman was a Republican

Attached: 666 SIGNS OF THE APOCALYPSE 666.png (630x651, 251K)

LOL sure you will sweetheart

Ak-74 over the ar

Your daddy hates you doesn't he?

He's ambivalent, but your mom loves me.

Attached: 34FADB7C-66AF-4231-B23F-16BEA095E1F5.jpg (1024x633, 116K)

He was also a loyal American, which is more than what can be said about all these degenerate pricks gleefully cheering for war

Attached: quote-i-am-tired-and-sick-of-war-its-glory-is-all-moonshine-it-is-only-those-who-have-neither-willia (850x400, 70K)

what does a liberal look like? how you gunna tell the difference. maybe that liberal will be wearing a confederate flag how you gunna know?

>:
lets call on the ghost of Uncle Billy for our salvation

>memeflag bait
Lol.
Decentralised authority is robust and keeps the power closer to the people. This is good. Your enemies have plenty of common ground to take up arms against your ilk. In this system the hydra has many heads, good luck cutting them all off without getting bitten.
NIGGER FAGGOT

Attached: 1509265011170.gif (400x300, 423K)

>civil war 2
>when any time someone tries to start it they're labeled a false flag jew gun-grab by everyone else on the right

i'm sure the day of the rope is coming any day now fellow patriot, keep that powder dry

Attached: 1499450174083.jpg (500x500, 193K)

Lol he’d kill himself if he saw this country now. This is not the America he was loyal to

Liberals will fight back and kill. Donald Trump will be first....

>Decentralised authority is robust and keeps the power closer to the people.
Said the Celts to their new Roman overlords

Attached: e4ce35013eb01ed172a8fb80a4b23016.jpg (477x650, 89K)

>implying the southern strategy didn't happen

Attached: C9746B6D-0201-4BC0-8777-A2C25B34EB3B.jpg (183x275, 6K)

Attached: hi - Jim Carrey.jpg (561x774, 52K)

And Robert E. Lee would kill himself if he saw how quickly his own people have forsaken his advice

Attached: robertelee1-2x.jpg (1200x630, 107K)

>Decentralised authority is robust and keeps the power closer to the people.
and southerners who were getting curb stomped during the american civil war