Who's ready for the mini civil war over this?

Who's ready for the mini civil war over this?

Attached: 9bWV5Eb.png (540x539, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanspecialtyammo.com/37mm-launchers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Rugar Mini 14 is more expensive than bottom line AR 15s.

>normies fall for the tacticool meme

the wife is on .223 duty. I'll handle the .308

Any good resources for how to make IEDs? Asking for a friend.

>Any good resources for how to make IEDs? Asking for a friend.
Youtube... they've banned guns.. but they still support ISIS

It looks a lot better.
AR 15 looks edgy as fuck

>>totse.com

Because Ruger was a pioneer of lobbying for "ban their guns but keep ours legal" as a business model.
At least he's in hell now.

>Not using wood furniture for your AR
You lack taste

Attached: WoodenAR.jpg (800x283, 19K)

YouTube. Unironically. Or just get some tannerite in both formulas and tape butter knives/ballbearings to it. You can set .22 tannerite off with a fircracker and regular tannerite can be set off with .22 formula.

Have fun blowing your leg off.

all semi-autos should be banned. you don't need anything more than bolt actions for hunting, revolvers for carry, and pump action shotguns for fowl and home defense

I can buy a 37mm "flare launcher" online with no permit kike.

americanspecialtyammo.com/37mm-launchers.html

Checkmate

Attached: 1521944211032.jpg (570x760, 57K)

Salt Substitute + Bleach + vaseline = poor mans Composite C.

I wonder why mass shooters choose ar-15s as their weapon of choice. Why does the military use assault weapons? ( I understand they use real select fire assault rifles, why do they need to be tacticool) it’s almost like they were designed to be able to quickly change targets due to their light weight and centralized center of gravity.

They want to ban them both jackass

fuckoff Merkel you fat whore

stop spreading word of the mini 14

:(

Most of those protesters don't know what the fuck they want to ban

Top be fair, the Ruger is A E S T H E T I C as fuck.

They want to ban ALL guns.

typical un poster, somebody should blow that place up.

What if you need to kill shittonnes of people who have come to kill you. Are you suggesting under those circumstances a person does not have a right to defend? I disagree.

Holy shit why didn’t we think of this? If we ban all guns then no one can shoot each other!

They are called "guns"

model rocket ignitors, or make your own for pennies each. look on yt under that title for how to

They're always doing the same dumb shit pushing gun laws for people who know nothing about guns on people who exercise gun safety to make no difference to anyone.

How the actual fuck

>tfw normies think the RPK is less effective than a AR-15...

Reported to the FBI lul

>A civil war against a anti-gun disarmed opponent
kek

Attached: 87398475983475.jpg (518x666, 71K)

>ID: MzeoLore
>Mestizo
>Lore/Legend of Alamo
Fuck yeah, need some semi to streetsweep the brown hordes
Imagine some dudes going heat-style on Rodney King rioters

If you posted the mini 14 with the 30 rd mag people would think its scary too.

islam is peace goy, delte

LA CREATURA. DIOS MIO.

They're loud and scary!
Next on the agenda, time to ban thunder, it scares my kids too much.

Attached: 1521408690380.jpg (960x636, 210K)

Demo ranch had a neat vid where he made ghetto land mines with a pipe and bullets.

>yeah lets get those nazees
>uh boss they got guns
>shit dont they know we're coming to ban those guns, well whatever they can't kill all of us
60 million rounds later
>I can't believe they just kept running straight at us. After the 10th magazine I kind of felt bad.

None of that stuff was the reason the 2nd amendment was written

Americans will take the compromise of being able to keep the guns they already own. There will be a registry. This will appease those who already have guns, since they will sell the ones they don't want to keep, to those trying to get firearms entered into the registry

They will be transferable, with a tax stamp, like machine guns are today. Guns that aren't registered by a cutoff date will be illegal, this will bring a lot of guns to sale and registry. After that, the guns available to be newly produced will be much more inline with those of Australia

You mean like ALL common rifles, you dipshit?

>non-scary rifle

no such thing, ban this shit too

This

They will stage a public shooting from a vantage point. Maybe even someone shooting at school kids from a building across the street.

David Hogg already spoke about not having weapons that could 'Shoot the police whilst they were out of range to shoot you' - This is next.

Why don’t you faggots just spend a little extra cash for a better m14?
>but it’s heavy! You can’t carry it to a battlefield!
Do some squats pussy

Assemble one of these.
It's basically a frag grenade.

Attached: RG zeta.jpg (1500x921, 307K)

have a rally then have some dumb fuck shoot into the crowd with young kids like the vegas shooting...2A will die instantaneously

Not the globalists, that's for sure.

Those guns are the reason they respected the result of the 2016 election.

The firepower in civilian hands ensures that a full imposition of the globalist agenda in the United States would result in the globalist government's being overthrown or simply unable to govern outside DC.

theyre banning both you retarded fuck
they know whats up

>a

But then we wouldn't be able to kill communist fags. That's kinda important.

>Not the globalists, that's for sure.
>Those guns are the reason they respected the result of the 2016 election.
>The firepower in civilian hands ensures that a full imposition of the globalist agenda in the United States would result in the globalist government's being overthrown or simply unable to govern outside DC.

Totally This.
Having guns is more than just the promise of physical violence, it gives the gun bearer the confidence to stand up and challenge the power structure in peaceful times.

THAT is the real problem they have with guns. They want us all cucked and cowed like they are in Europe.

Saved. Thanks for the counter image

>for some reason it's called an assault rifle
Faggot, it's because it is an exact copy of an M-16 (rather, the M-16 is a copy of the AR)

>implying the Ruger in your pic wouldn't be banned as well
Lmao retard

It's called "bootleggers and Baptists," my friends. Look it up on Wikipedia. The complete opposite sides of the debate want the same thing. Bootleggers and Baptists BOTH wanted prohibition. AR-15 manufacturers and that fag David Hogg BOTH want you to be more afraid of AR-15's than Rugar Mini's. The edginess of the AR-15 and it's scary reputation BOOSTS SALES!!

How much do the decals effect the lethality?

The the smoke clears and democracy is restored they will still come for you. Just look to the Bangladesh civil war.

>Faggot, it's because it is an exact copy of an M-16 (rather, the M-16 is a copy of the AR)
And did the army call it an assault rifle? No, they called it a service rifle.