I'm here to tell you guys you truly don't understand Evangelion. Only me. I am the understander

I'm here to tell you guys you truly don't understand Evangelion. Only me. I am the understander.

I'd elaborate, but you wouldn't understand.

It's better to not get it. Eva is like the tape from the Circle, instead it makes you complicated instead of killing you.

But user, im the one who understands evangelion

I understand that the show is shit.

Tell me what you think of Rebuild 3

Wow ur so smart

>handwithmayo.jpg
explain the existentialist nightmare behind that act.

It's a timeless masterpiece. Not as good as Rebuild 2 but nevertheless a masterpiece.

A thinly veiled attack on the audience that broke character and contributed nothing. Worst part of the whole series.

But what can you do when you have passed through the looking glass already?

I just finished the anime+EoE

Do I have to watch 1.11, or can I skip to 2.22?

You can just skip. First rebuild is just episodes 1-6 condensed into a movie length. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but there's nothing new in it as I remember.

If you're so smart, how come your subs aren't yellow? Huh?

Yellow subs are for people with terrible taste in music.

The one major thing is that they already have Lilith introduced, so it cuts out the whole detective work sequence with Kaji.

Fuck, did not remember that. Time to rewatch.

You don't understand Evangelion. No real fan of Evangelion would like the rebuilds ESPECIALLY 2.22, which is the worst by far.

But the show has 2 episodes directly explaining it

Nah, you just can't handle how much better it was than the original.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand why Asuka is the best girl. The appeal is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the female psyche most of her charm will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Asuka’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Rumiko Takahashi literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depth of this character, to realise that she's not just cute- she says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Asuka truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the charm in Asuka’s existential catchphrase “Anta Baka?!” which itself is a cryptic reference to the 1994 epic "Forrest Gump". I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Anno’s genius writing unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Let me tell you a story. Rei lies deep in the core of an Angel, awaiting your rescue. Guarding it is an Eva at the top of its dominance hierarchy. Asuka is pissed. From a Darwinian perspective, it would take the amalgamation of a thousand heroes to save her, roughly speaking. I mean, what do you even do at that point? You're just done, and that's no joke. Only a man who has slain Adam could face that. But how do you slay Adam, you might ask? Well, now that's the bloody question you could think about for 5 years and still not properly understand.

Is anyone else really annoyed by the mouth animation here?

Evangelion is the ultimate edgy teen anime.
>Full of gore and violence
>Every character is full of super deep psychological problems, and think that the world doesn't understand them, and that they don't understand the world either
>Sexual innuendo and masturbatory material trying to pass as intelligent and deep commentary
>Convoluted plot, full of pseudo intellectual shit that may look super intelligent, cool and impressive if you are still a teen

Do you guys just call everything you don't like teen instead of just accepting that people have different tastes?

Here's your (You).

I like NGE, but the appeal it has to edgy, pseudo intellectual teenagers, especially the ones between 14 and 19 years old, is undeniable

And?

Fuck that was a good post.

I honestly love that you put Yui as an image. It somehow reflects what you're saying so well even if what you're saying is shit. Yui a best and cutest keion.

Could you create a God? Then, I pray you, be silent about all gods! But you could well create a bootleg Ultraman.

Could you download a God? But let this mean breaking of fields to you, that everything be transformed into the humanly conceivable, the humanly visible, the humanly sensible! Your own discernment shall you choke hard at the end!

I think Eva is the ultimate good goy anime, Anno's perversion evolved to the stage he not only loved the characters too much to allow others to see things he do, he also had to jew the audience so they can't trace his personal matters.

Buckarinos fly in to his pocket to this day, when patricians see that he should've just quit after Gunbuster.

And what? It's just a observation.
The way the characters are always portrayed as victims of the circumstances or think of themselves as such, are full of parent issues, don't know how to communicate their problems to others and because of that, prefer to shut themselves into their own shells. The world also being portrayed as incredible dark and evil place. It seems like the anime was basically designed to appeal to millennials in their teens(I know it wasn't), and also to the current generation, which is heavily influenced by Nietzsche and Freud.

Now why would I give Anno any money? I mean, he's already made me into me, he should be thankful I've never flown to Tokyo to spray "Rapeman" over his car and break the windows.

why didn't all the angels just attack at the same time?

>Anta Baka?!” which itself is a cryptic reference to the 1994 epic
i don't know what to say !!!!! this is just beyond the bound

No mind. Fruit of life (creation) versus forbidden fruit. It's why the angels can make body parts and energy at will, but don't know how to hunt or be sneaky.

When the fuck is the 4th movie?

If ur so smart, why is Asuka eating 2 watermelons? Is she a fatty?

Never, and I don't want it. Any ending you can imagine yourself is better than the one a disinterested person can come up with.

Are you stupid? That's 3 watermelons (or at least 3 slices).

what happened to the official Eva 1.0, 2.0, 3,0 movie PVs with Utada Hikarus song in them? Why are they nowhere to be found?

So she's a triple fatty?

is this suppose to be the answer ?

never, hopefully

Eating lots of fruit just means your healthy. My girl needs that vitamin C.

Yeah. Angels don't have self-awareness, in either Eva or the Bible. Only archangels and demons get that.

> Angels don't have self-awareness
i fully understand that but how is that related with them not attacking at the same time ? i mean if they all knew where was adam shouldn't they just attack back when the 2nd impact happened ?

Anyone who takes an intro to philosophy and or psychology class can understand Evangelion. It's a jumble of imagery and ideas with little real substance. The music is pretty good though.

This thread was a joke, the show has 3 episodes literally explaining it to the point an idiot can get it

Cause angels in Eva are fucking stupid, that's why.
I can't listen to most of the songs any more, each one reminds me of something.

Why was Asuka so slow to react to Shinji strangling her?

She liked it to the point where he started crushing her.

Understandable. Cannot comprehend.