Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

He actually did it, Yoshida literally made something worse than ARC-V.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1_zY63s9F9kk6wVG02HW-_02Ft12Rh7Z6BtMCtUY-bBo/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=gdEoLmTpY3w
youtube.com/watch?v=cHl_jR_9f24
youtube.com/watch?v=GbpqwUUfMAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

havent accompanied the series lately, but this is a meme right?
Nothing can be lower than Zexal

never watched ARC-V

>Nothing can be lower than Zexal
oh user you sweet sweet summerchild, how little you know.

Leave Hayami out of this.

You forget that the reason Arc-V is so hated is because it has a great premise and amazing start, and then jettisons its potential in the most spectacularly draining way possible.

No one ever cared about Vrains in the first place

Zexal II was great faggot Zexal II
Arc-V "premise" was all focused on summon methods. I don't get where you get it was interesting. It failed hard, Vrains already looks more promising.

I stand by what i posted.

Where did the previous thread go? (isn't in the archive/isnt here)

yes it is
slow update of the page i guess.

Lets take a short break here and go over what we have posted so far. Please repeat all of your first 9 comments.

>tfw the only thing keeping the entire franchise alive is DM nolstalgia

>had a good formular
>didn't copy pasta it with some minor tweaks and a new story

???

Pre-DM nostalgia for me.

What a sad state YGO has turned into post Zexal after finally gaining respect again after the turd that was 5D's and the complete nonsense that was GX, Arc-V and VRAINS are like bad jokes.

>ZEXAL started poorly, ended great
>Arc-V started great, ended poorly
Ono X Yoshida when?

As much of a Zexalfag I am, GX was fucking good and you have shit taste.

GX is fucking fire.

I never played Yu-Gi-Oh nor watched the anime but I like your threads.

> Ono and Yoshida make a series.
> It manages to consistent.
Not too sure if it'll be really good or really bad.

>Starts poorly, ends poorly
So Vrains?

its ok, nothing more.

Too much concern in this one.

To early for a pronunciation
>starts mediocre, ends mediocre
kek

When will Yusaku add a jacket to his Playmaker avatar? He doesn't really feel like a YGO protag without a nice jacket.

knights of hanoi wear jackets in VRAINS so he does not.

Think we'll ever see supreme alpha chad Jaden?

How is GX nonsense?

CHILLING OUT WITH THE CREW IN THE SCHOOLYARD

Hanoi confirmed real protagonists and good boys

FINDING TROUBLE, NEVER WORKING TOO HARD

WELL, BACK AT CLASS THEY NEVER TAUGHT US THIS, SOME THINGS YOU GOTTA LEARN, HIT OR MISS

Stop I actually love the Dub opening unironically

HARD TIMES!TOUGH CLIMBS!

TOUGH TIMES
HARD CLIMBS
BUT WE'LL TAKE EM' ON TOGETHER

RIGHT NOW, LETS GO!
YU-GI-OH GX, GENERATION NEXT!!!

GAME ON!
GET YOUR GAME ON!

COME ON, WE'LL BATTLE, PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT

GAME ON, GET YOUR GAME ON

WE'LL MAKE THE GRADE AND WIN THIS FIGHT

Relevant time to post this I guess
Sup Forumssings user here, since Believe in magic was what most people wanted we will be doing that as the next vr/a/ins sings.

If you'd like to submit a part ,send it to: [email protected] , or reply to this post with a link that I can download from.
Your submission should be timed with the original and should only be your voice, any overlapping bits or harmony should be in a separate file.We will be doing the TV size so use that as reference.
If you don't want to sing but would still like to contribute, you can record yourself saying something to do with the show (eg: into the vrains) or reply to this post with pictures that sum up these threads
>inb4 blank image
The deadline is the 17th of December.
Lyrics:docs.google.com/document/d/1_zY63s9F9kk6wVG02HW-_02Ft12Rh7Z6BtMCtUY-bBo/edit?usp=sharing
Song:youtube.com/watch?v=gdEoLmTpY3w

WE'LL MAKE THE GRADE SOMEHOW
YEAH!

YU-GI-OH GX!

GAME ON, GET YOUR GAME ON
COME ON, WE'LL BATTLE, PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT.
COME ON AND GET YOUR GAME ON!!!

GX is fire as FUCK senpai, no other series could rival its perfection, its cast and that chad Jaden

the main problem with VRAINS is that the main cast is small and the very few characters there are ugly and stale in style, VRAINS has the ugliest main cast of all the series thus far
>DM: Egyptian themed clothing, BDSM accessories, Kaiba's glorious jacked that defies gravity
>GX: preppy clothes which blended nicely with the tone and atmosphere
>5D's: lots of hardass looking fuckers with biker clothes, cool motorcycles, biker girls, KINGU in general, villains and main characters with tattoos
>Zexal: nice mix of classical and modern clothes, plenty fanservice for males and fujos alike
>Arc-V: a mix of all to the above, nostalgia shilling
>VRAINS: lots of ugly characters, the main girl barely appears, the other girl appears even less and the rival is just boring
YGO has always been style over substance, and VRAINS has been "uncool" so far, add flashy over the top duels, cute girls and some other fuccboi while just keeping the consistency in the plot and you're set

Which summoning method has the best animation?

Synchro
fast, compact and good at generating hype

Kek, XYZ is the best, how you gonna top that galaxy effect?

That's called 5D's you retard

This. Only actual short bus kids had any expectations for Vrains in the first place, so there's no opening for the show to play a b8 and switch in the first place like with Arc-V.
If Vrains is bad it's just plainly so, and made no hesitation to tell everyone to fuck off with its first five episodes.

That said, it seems like the anons in Yugioh threads have the memory span of goldfish, since whenever a recap episode happens the show is the absolute worst, but when a duel resolves it's back to being just ok.

Thats the joke ....

He got gamed on.

Black magician of chaos.

youtube.com/watch?v=cHl_jR_9f24

Stop shilling shitty videos

>shitty
get fucked, nigger!

Reported for underage

5D's english opening was actually really good.

Nothing says good guys like a thousand thugs wreaking havoc.

fuck you, nigger

But then we don't get to see his guns

But he didn't earn those gains he just designed his avatar that way.

>chad
>50 episode depressive stint

He was never depressed

> Still supreme alpha chad from episode 1 to episode 180 to BBT

niggers are literally subhuman

>it's back to being just ok
In some ways that's why Vrains is so damning.

Arc-V was fucking hype at the beginning and the ride into trainwreck town was at the very least fucking hilarious

Vrains is just... "eh."

It's not even corny in the way Zexal was. There's just nothing to give a shit about.

"Yu-Clip-Show! VRAINS"

>

niggers are literally subhuman?

bet nutrallity

Like I said, the show told everyone to fuck off from the very start, but for some reason people keep watching

I don't give up easy.

drop the p.

Not going to lie, I feel like Vrains is just missing that over the top element in designs and character interactions which made YGO work.

VR as an anime theme feels sort of done to death since SAO and Vrains really lacks Yusaku talking to anybody besides AI.

We're all hoping Yusaku will get owned and his identity revealed to Aoi and Go and SOL and Aoi and Go will have to bail him out from SoL's goon squads irl somehow and go underground.

Will she be used as bait by SOL and her brother?

No thanks, their interactions and characters are fine, we just need more.

Watching arc-v and HOLY FUCK THIS OBNOXIOUS FAGGOT

Speaking of ARC-V, there's something about that series that stills bothers me. If the Yu-Boys and Ruri exist after Zarc and Ray split up, does that mean they all share the same birthday?

If they recorded it that way.

Zexal got better as it went on and Arc-V got worse apparently.

Zexal would've been better if Shark were the protag. Zexal's supporting cast (Kite, Shark) were much better characters and Yuma's asspulling would've been better if he were a rival character

Yugioh Recap

Links IS a mistake

i dropped around the two surfboarding AIs and blue angel's arrival, felt like i gave it a long enough time to try and impress me and it only did it with the "master" duel.
OP's text makes me be impressed with vrains for all the wrong reasons tho but i refuse to play catch up.
so.
what did yoshida do exactly, i heard he had to apologize twice...

Yoshida doesn't even have a twitter, why do retards insist on playing telephone?
The director apologized for recap episodes because Yugioh production is a shambling and hellish mess. Vrains isn't literally worse than Arc "make a baby smile" V, OP is just a faggot

>Stopped watching partway through GX
I feel like I made a great decision.

at what episode?

every new summoning mechanic could have been in dm proper desu but dm was already long as it was

Don't remember, it was on YTV at the time.

you forgot that 80% of the fucking show is BLUE
BLUE VR WORLD, BLUE DATA WAVES, BLUE BOARD, BLUE CARDS, BLUE ACE MONSTERS TO THE POINT THAT IF THEY ARENT BLUE OR PREDOMINANTLY BLACK THEY ARE OUT OF FUCKING PLACE
this show's aesthetic is monotonous and its making me blue

pendulum
a giant crystal is ripping a kaleidoscopic hole in space time

>Blue Angel
>Yusaku himself has blue hair

remember when they actually left it to a vote?
i liked the opening guitar rift with the soothing harmony that came after it, it was pretty refreshing considering even as a kid the whole "hip cool poppy" jive that permeated saturday morning animation wasnt to my taste

its even worse in the dub, the little shit is german or something.

It's just following the YGO quality cycle.

good start>bad end>bad beginning>good end

>blue moon
>you saw me saying alone
>without a dream in my heart
>without a love of my own
>blue moon
>you knew just what i was there for
>you heard me saying a prayer for
>someone i really could care for
>and then there somebody appeared before me
>and told to fuck off five episodes in

you saw me standing alone

youtube.com/watch?v=GbpqwUUfMAQ
is it time to duel, Sup Forums?

>Yuzaku is a friendless loser
>the only possible filler is recap episodes

can't forget her not saying anything about finding her on the roof and calling an ambulance.

Is it true the director apologized after the nips got pissed off at the third recap?

Konami will take advantage of this technology in 2035.

Night terror yusaku is best yusaku.