RED NECKS THINK THIS IS AN ARGUMENT FOR AGAINST GUN CONTROL. FUCKING INBRED DRUMPF NAZIS NICE IQ LUL

RED NECKS THINK THIS IS AN ARGUMENT FOR AGAINST GUN CONTROL. FUCKING INBRED DRUMPF NAZIS NICE IQ LUL

youtube.com/watch?v=KqqJKChKRzI

Attached: lolxd.jpg (1200x984, 144K)

Wat?

What are they trying to say?

how could he even see shit with the front sight directly in front of the scope

nice post cunt LUL

tl;dr?

>implying he's wrong

Attached: 1365124815630.jpg (1029x4529, 1.45M)

>pic

i dont get it

Israel #1

look at this fag needing everything spoon fed to him. too lazy to watch a 7 min video BTFO his 2 amendment

shit thread brah

SHALL

shit country brah
nice trips tho

Nice cartoon, rabbi. 6/10

Soros' whiny band of soyboy & goblina brats are doing nothing more than increasing the NRA's membership.

all these fags not even watching the video, not seeing this is a troll thread and I posted one of the better arguments against gun control i've ever heard. Fags will still post even after this. We used to be better

it is more than worth the watch. This is an outstanding video that should be shared. He smashes the dems down in this video! Freitas for President 2024!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: ThemanInTheHighCastle.jpg (960x540, 67K)

thanks, I posted a thread about it to try and get people to watch it, page 10 quick. So I went the troll way and what do you know got more replys.
It honestly is one of the best pro 2nd arguments i've heard. There is no good argument against it, besides deflecting and feelings, and those are not arguments

the ejection port and the barrel don't even line up

NOT

>not taking the offset into account
>waste of a canoe
Shiggidy

We can’t let him get his hands on the codes!
Spoiler
Saged
/spoiler

not watching the video

>>/out/