Just Because - Ep 08

>Camera still BTFO
>Camerafags still butthurt

All is good

Kaichou-fags are literally just trolls

And Camerafags are obnoxious. Fuck off.

The nerve of this whore.

Doesn't have one fucking bit of direction in her life. Abandons guy who liked her in middle school, Doesn't do shit about guy she likes in highschool, When she's left alone tries to go back to the first guy and doesn't even go to uni for her own fucking choice.

Asking again since previous thread was a shitposting

>Eita has been running and practising his form for a while now. The day before the entrance exam for Jouei. He meets with Hiroto, Hiroto talks about Hazuki rejecting him. Then how she confesses to him. In short, they are going to be busy with their new jobs and lives. Going for a long-distance relationship where he visits her from time to time.

That means morikawa is on a long distance relationship with Souma or not?

How about you stop trying to get banned with your spoilers you piece of shit. Go read the novel if you want to know.

Yes, he uses 30 000 yen each month to pay for the tickets. Hazuki's family are farmers so she will take over in the future.

>cameragrill's name her cat "puta"
>puta in spanish means "whore"

>cucks
Found the crossboarder.

No one fucking knows. The series is an anime original. The novel was just released a few days ago to complement it.

So no one here fucking really knows.

U mad
>Calls others newfags
>Doesn't know to spoil
lel

Sums up pretty well Kaicho's character.

too bad this episode followed the damn novel
this bitch mio loved soma and support trump but now she is acting like a bitch

This hurts so much
>You will never make a girl so happy like this just because you accepted going on date with her

I think it sums it's owners.

This episode wasn't bad though. Komiya is cute as fuck and Eita also likes her. To think she cares about him so much she shows him an album with that school's memories, including his friends'. At this point he must think of Natsume's exam as some duty or homework he has to do, it's not what he believes in anymore.

Fuck off already José

I love camera so much. I don't even care if she wins or loses anymore. A smile like this will never fade.

FUCK I KNOW RIGHT, LITERALLY ATTEMPTED TO COCK BLOCK MC FUCKING THOT IF U GONNA BEND OVER BEND OVER IF NOT FUCK OFF I GOT OTHER PUSSY TO SLAY

The novel spoilers already have discrepancies with what happened in this episode. I think it won't be the same as the anime ending and instead be an AU deal.

why is she so perfect and how is eita able to be so unlikeable?

what did he mean by this?

>takes photo of Komiya
>immediately gets found out
fuck this moment was so genuine

>Explain this Izumi? Weren't you suppose to be my beta orbiter and back up plan?
What did she mean by this

Camera deserves nothing, She is a greedy insensitive bitch.

>Komiya declared her intentions before their date ended
>Eita have a choice to make
MC is behind the wheel, he can choose Komiya which is a sure choice at this point or he can take entrance exam and confess to Natsume when he gets in her school.

But shit Ena was so cute this ep fuck

What the fuck does she care? Just like she said to Eita on New Year's. Eita had a reason to meddle in her life, but after her constant rejection, what reason does she have to do the same to Eita?

I want to make Komiya happy.

you baiting Camerafags or you actually got shit to back that statement up PUTA

WE HAVENT LOST

This pisses me off. Eita knows that she has feelings for him but won't accept them right now so he's stuck in this limbo in which he can abandon his current love and have someone else already there for him, or he can hope that one day she'll wake her sorry ass up and realize what she really wants. And we all know that what's going to happen is the second option but normally that shit would never happen. Normally he would move on and get with Komiya since she's not an indecisive cunt.

Your taste gets shittier and shittier each year

>after her constant rejection
She never rejected sleepy you dumbfuck

I was still more or less on the fence last week but this one completely sold me on Ena. She's a miracle of the universe. I wonder why Eita is so hung up on Mio. As far as he knows, she's still hung up on Haruto so he stands little to no chance with her (we know that's no longer true but I'm talking about it from Eita's POV). And so, after a girl as cute, upbeat and genuine as Ena practically confesses to him. The first thing he should be thinking of, as a boy his age, is how best to accept her confession.

>Just give up and go for the easy route, bro
>It doesn't matter if you don't even like the girl that much, bro
Is this what Camerafags really want?

exactly. cameraputas confirmed for losers

No, but he already likes her unconsciously and everyone realizes it. It has to be earned though.

Having a oneitis is a powerful drug. When I was a young man of 20, an incredibly hot girl with huge boobs liked me, but I wasn't really interested because I was already in love with someone, who pretended I had a chance even though I really didn't (kind of like Morikawa is doing with Haruto).

I can't believe they did it

>Everyone
>Just Brendan
I wouldn't take his love advise too seriously desu
>Inb4 Natsume also thinks they're close
She's jealous, so she doesn't count

>forgot to include the subtitles in the screenshot

Dumb anons are cute. Cute!

What a bitch

>memegenerator OP
JUST

Please don't bully too much

no eita doesnt deserve her

all scenes with the president this episode were kino supreme. truly surprised they could create such a realistic character

>He can't understand nip
>He didn't memorize the lines either

>Ruin your own future to pursue a girl who was only looking for attention, who has a long history of rejecting you and hasn't even planned a future for herself
That's real great decision making there.You must be the happiest man on Earth.

Agreed. She truly portrays the average woman.

Trumpet's friend is actually pretty cute.

>imgflip.com

Except for that fact that he does like her. He just likes Natsume more. You can have feelings for more than one person you know. There's not a limit.

He has the thought of the Samurai, he has made up his mind and is following through even though it means death for him.

>but normally that shit would never happen.
But it's exactly what happens in real life, do you even go out of your room? Camera wouldn't have a chance in real life at all.

He does not like Natsume more, he 's been stuck with that thought since middle school and he wants some closure for it, yet he can't bring himself to accept a rejection, Which is why my life is so shit at the moment.

This anime is kino. It either depicts the most happy ending a person could have, or the most depressing realistic portrayal of romance.

>Ruin your own future
He got a recommndation, dumbass
He'll go to college even if he fails the exam
>Long story of rejecting him
Stop making shit up

>speedwatchers

I think you need to go out of your room more. Romance isn't like movies where the guy chases the girl rejection after rejection until she loves him. In real life, he would've gotten with camera on the spot once she told him she was down to fuck.

>he would've gotten with camera on the spot once she told him she was down to fuck.
American romance, everybody.

she never rejected him dumbass. fucking speedposter

It's the same anywhere in the world. People are more attracted to people that are interested in them.

inb4 you strawman talking about landwhales or some disgustly grotesque human being

Is puta /ourguy/?

she never rejected Eita, because he never confessed in the first place

holy shit natsume utterly btfo

>People who can't read the mood

No matter what happens we will always have her smile.

fucking speedmooders

I think this episode proved above and beyond that komiya is the best girl. Any remaining kaichoufags have irredeemable taste.

>rooting for Kaichou
But she is dogshit
Sure she will win but so far she is irredeemable
She would still be all over Soma's dick if he wanted to.

I want to see her happily married with children that were conceived through immaculate conception.

>eita gets in
>natsume doesn't
cap this

Everyone knew this from the start there was never any real question about it.

Just imagine the terrible Eita-Kaicho college life. Eita would realize how boring shit she is on first year and drop out probably.

This is what i was talking about when i said he would ruin his own future for the slut. He already got a rec, but he'll drop it to favor the whore that won't even give him happiness. This is the most important decision in his life.

>hdr
>on a canon

>eita gets in
>natsume doesn't
>Eita drops it and attends reccomended school
>Natsume, after being alleviated from all the stress realizes she didn't love Eita after all and was just feeling lonely from the couples that were forming all around her
>Komiya ends up with someone else in her last year of highschool because she's best fucking girl and her dreams of being a professional photographer that travels the world will be achieved.

who is this semen demon?

End game right here bros

Me

>put on sweater
>literally unrecognizable
is japan retarded

Morikawa, who will get rejected by Brendan because she doesn't look like a Traditional Japanese maiden anymore.

The anime itself is a deconstruction of Abe's procreation propaganda and instead defends the Japanese traditions against western influence. I wouldn't be surprised if the Monorail gets blown up in the last episode.

Komiya > Brendan > Trumpet > Komiyas cat >>> dogshit >>> Natsume
prove me wrong
you can't

you forgot to put itsumi after puta

Forgive me for I have sinned

Everyone is arguing about kaichou and camera and I'm the only one who's liked trumpet from episode 1. Hoping she's the dark horse and wins the eita bowl last episode.

>camera said it
Oh fuck we have our winner right here.

Fucking dropped, holy shit

mio BTFO

Ayyy the butthurt

She's already set up for life. Brendan onii-chan has already been accepted in her family.

>tfw want ena to win just to piss of miofags
not even a camerfag

she also changed her hair which is enough to fool me apparently

Novel illustration, I presume?

You want camera to win to piss off the 0.1% of miofags which exist?

Is it actually Puta or Buta?

I don't speak Japanese but the picture is from the twitter and Google translate claims it is illustration too support the novel launch.

Everyone was saying that camera would lose right from the beginning.
That doesn't make Kaichou any better.

and make the 99% happy too