Any Questions?

Hello Sup Forums,
I am a patriot working in the higher echelons of the Department of Justice. The current climate in the DOJ is very eerie... No one can be trusted-they have assets EVERYWHERE. I am here to give information.
What do you want to know Sup Forums? I will answer you as many questions as I can. Do not worry about my safety, I will NOT be giving away any potentially identifying information for my own safety. My words will stand as my proof in the future.

Attached: image.jpg (379x388, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2017/02/07/most-army-brigades-navy-planes-combat-ready-leaders.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PS- I am using multiple proxies so please do not be confused as to why my flag is an Australuan one.

Tell me anything about Dan Schneider

Who's side are you on? You deep state?

>What do you want to know Sup Forums?

Who is responsible for all the sealed indictments?

>
They're watching this thread

Foolish to assume otherwise, if it's not people it's some sort of tech collecting the data for later perusal

What made you think you could pull off this LARP?

Dan Scneider is notorious for inappropriate sexual relations with minors. It is HIGHLY unlikely that the 'Me Too' movement will ever address him simply due to the fact he has not pissed of (((them))). Weinstein was only outed as he was very reckless and became a huge risk for (((them))).

Why are deep state obama appointees so anti-american and anti-liberty?

I see him as the first domino, infront of what the deep state really is, a global cabal of hermetic magicians controlling collective thought through trauma based mind control.
Control the children and you control the universe.

DOJ my ass. You can't even write a sentence without committing crass grammatical and spelling errors.

Attached: 1521810619349.jpg (433x419, 89K)

How big is your benis?

Be honest.

LARP. You write like a nigger addressing a judge, cartoonishly formal.

Why they kill the 4th amendment with CLOUD?
Why do they expect me to watch as they pull another Chertoff bullshit escapade against the ideals of my nation?

Larpers general is that way faggot

Stop shitting up my Sup Forums

sage

Attached: 1519563501894.gif (200x269, 597K)

I will not answer that question simply due to the fact it could help (((them))) identify me

The Inspector General. It was the Inspector General's investigation that exposed Peter Strzok and Bruce Ohr. Do not forget that the House Judiciary Committee delivered 1.2 MILLION documents to the Inspector General's office in January.

They watch it everything. Re-read the Snowden & Vault 7 leaks. Everything you do is tracked and watched.

Not a LARP. As I said, my words will stand as my proof in the future.

I remember someone about a year or two ago made a thread and he had some good info. He said something along the lines that everyone within government institutions are "waking up" and coming to terms with how fucked the system really is. Is there any truth to that?

Homoerotic and falsified

Is Trump going to drain the swap?

Does using Tor stop them from tracking us?

Okay.
here's my questions...
Who's side is Trump on?
What would be the most red pilled (biggest eye opener) that I could ask?
And what is the answer to my best question.
Why hasn't Hillary been indicted? She's obviously a criminal.
Why is Trump being investigated, to find a crime?
Why is Jeff Sessions obsessed with pot smokers and gives a pass to obvious Clinton Crimes?
Is Mueller as big an ass as he appears to be?

The NSA wrote Tor software.
Figure it out.

Simple. The Deep State works towards the same goal. One global government, currency, language and religion. They are anti-American because they do not want an America (or any other country) to exist.

If only you all knew how terrifying it actually is. Project MK-Ultra was nothing compared to what they do these days.

Will we have wars? I tired of nothing happening. When we will see bombs falling?

Attached: zzz4.png (980x742, 634K)

They cant break my will with the entirety of their operation. Tell me why you would step on the 4th amendment.

Why do they care what we write or think? Even if we have some connection to LE or govt, why target this board? Seriously. It does a better job at intel then the dept of agriculture.

If you faggots keep responding, then one of these days, I really am going to do what this outback shitposter is doing, claim to be a high up faggot in one of the alphabets, use acronyms to impress brainlets and pass off Sup Forums wisdom easily garnered by lurking instead of posting and harvest (You)s like an exhibitionist camwhore on Sup Forums

How about a job? Moving up to the federal level from the municipal would be nice.

When do we invade Syria and Iran by proxy? Bolton + "strengthen our military" = (((our BFF's))) doing a FF to get us into war.

I took an oath from you niggers, and I'm the only one upholding. Onwards & Upwards.

I have no fear, tell us how far the MK ultra research went, I don't need the answer but the people deserve it. Please, just show us few here what they truly do to traumatize us.

Expose some current psych opps what’s the 2018 no ultra

Yes. A lot of us in the government & military are waking up.

I can tell you he is working hard attempting to do so but you have to realise how powerful the deep state is. They have more power over not just America, but the world in general it's scary.

1. He doesn't like the deep state and the deep state doesn't like him. He is and has always been on our side.
2. Hillary hasn't been indicted yet as the inspector general is still completing his investigation. When he releases the final report, watch the deep state finally come crashing down.
3. They want to find SOMETHING! Even if it's minuscule!!! They will use it to try to impeach him.
4. Jeff Sessions is very old fashion when it comes to drugs. And the Clintons aren't his problem until the Inspector general releases his report. Sessions WILL act when that report is released.
5. Yes, Mueller is an absolute asshole. He walks around like he is better than everyone else. Majority of patriots in the DOJ hate him.

What kind of things do they do these days?

Also, who do you think becomes president in 2020 and what is their plan to subvert it?

Nearly everything on the onion is there to blackmail you in the future.

Digits. Kek smiles on this one.
And answers, not vague questions like Q.
Thanks, Op. LARP or not, I feel a little better.

lol

kill yourself retard

Why do you ignore the 4th amendment destruction? That Americans should be legally subjected to foreign LEO surveillance?
You are a traitor to your people. Know that.

>You're worth blackmailing.
I have neither money nor power nor access to information they want.
I'd just be a note on the list to put on the head chopper, not even worth the 50 cents for a bullet.

>muh butthurt you didn't overthrow the deep state single handed.
Like you could, user?

I am not involved in foreign LEO surveillance. It is mostly a NSA and foreign NSA equivalent organisations that are taking part.

Dems will try everything. Soros is flooding the, with $$$. I am very unsure who will win in 2020. If everything goes to our plan, we will definitely have another trump presidency. The main tactic they are putting in place is the social media censorship against conservatives. I expect this year the dems will run on the "IMPEACH TRUMP" & "BAN THE GUNS FUCK THE NRA" points.

If I didn't give a shot about consequences to population, yes.
They're strategically inept, embrace is their defeat vector.

You are very welcome. If shit hits the fan, remember the military SWORE on the constitution and at least 90% of them will not go against it, no matter what is ordered of them to do. They are on our side.

makes sense. military is basically the average joe, our next door neighboor, getting paid a shit wage to put their life on the line. They won't attack civilians.

I think he wants us to ask who "them" is.

What makes you think they're not able to track you even if you're using a proxy IP? I'm sure it's technologically feasible in a bunch of different ways

is the gubmint gonna do a gun grab?

Except the 4th amendment apparently. No one's cares about that but me. I got blacklisted for fighting that shit v1. What do you think will happen v2?

I donno. Keep in mind the military rounded up American citizens of Japanese decent and put them in concentration camps in WW 2.
The military conducted undeclared naval warfare against Germany too.
The military's track record of following the constitution is quite poor. I don't think the average military person know what they swore to uphold. YOU do because DOJ! You may be projecting.

Burner device and public wifi as well as multiple proxies...

Nope it would be incredibly stupid to do so as civil war 2.0 would break out.

Is it possible to make any money by reporting fraud to the FBI. FX money laundering. If i provided proof to the goverment about stuff like that would i get a reward?

Attached: 35105496.jpg (784x811, 50K)

>multiple proxies

so would you say that all this gun shit is just a political stunt for votes?

no, it's a political stunt for distraction while the real shit goes on in the background

Yes. That is EXACTLY what it is. They are exploiting children in an attempt to gain more votes and distract from the fact the have abandoned DACA.

Never underestimate the power of proxies when creating an Internet condom for yourself.

I am very sorry all. I must go. Please do not give up hope on us! We are trying our very hardest to fix things... Once you all realise the long game we've been playing, you will see why we couldn't just go and arrest everyone straight away.

Godspeed patriots.

I'd ask which proxies are flypaper and which are not, but that would probably give away too much.

>at least 90% of them will not go against it
So you're saying the military is less than 10% niggers and foreigners?

Over 50% of the military is not "Combat ready".
military.com/daily-news/2017/02/07/most-army-brigades-navy-planes-combat-ready-leaders.html
Not sure they can take the people down with the "not combat ready" people, and the ones who are combat ready are mostly Americans.

there is no zero possibility are employed even as a janitor at the doj and can even think a disparaging thought about (((them))). nice larp, but the (((echo))) gave you away

Collect blackmail on all, influence when needed. More common than you think.

Is sessions rather:
really a totally backward retard,
Or a sneaky dilligent genius and /ourguy/ ?

I wish a nigga would

what's the DOJ's involvement with WL and death of SR? It's been taken over, right?

Fuck off you Aussie shitposter. I know the legends. You won't fool me. Fucking Australians.

Hi Frank...
>TFW Frank Slauenwhite
>be Frank
>run out of Clonipin
>fire up at least 3 proxies
>start a larp and spam questions at yourself
>format every larp the same so they become easily identifiable
>reference your other larps for validation
>get meds refilled
>go back to staring at the wall and playing planetside2
GG frank,I love your knowledge bombs...

Attached: 1521227639273.gif (400x225, 1000K)