>evangelion still gets discussed every week
>there's more threads about evangelion than many airing shows

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffl4HDp-_S4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok?

What are you meaning to say?

Make a thread about a show you like than meta shit
Shitposters ruin EVA threads anyway, I like it but goddamn it's horrible it's been 20 years who gives a shit about shipping anymore

>>evangelion is older than 70% of this board population
God I hope not.

Who are you quoting?

It's still shit

its an optimistic estimation

Do you guys have to turn everything into a doom and gloom us vs them

I pretty much stopped watching anime after Evangelion. It has cured my anime addiction, for that I thank you Mr Anno.

>Shinji will be old enough to post next year

all I'm saying is that I think the vast majority of Sup Forums was born after 96'. You are just seeing things that arent there

Just because someone acts like they're 16 doesn't mean they really are, or at least that's how Redman would put it.

it doesnt have anything to do with behavior. I just think its logical to assume that a medium whose demographic mainly consists of teenagers is represented here accordingly. Most adults dont have as much time to devote to hobbies and/or move on to something else while the next generation replaces them.

I see what you mean. It's kind of scary to think that I'm the oldest person here at 32, not counting the pedos. And that, even if I've got something to say or read or saw a good story, the only people I'll get to share it with are kids. And pedos.

its only going to get worse

I know. I'm tired of all these strangers and meaningless interactions. I mean, this is basically the sea of souls. When you put all the different personalities together, the empty cans rattle the most. Didn't mean to come off as sounding like an Eva character.

Fuck off, old man

>evangelion is older than 70% of this board population

Citation fucking needed.

If you're born after 96 then you're not even a human yet.

Fuck off normalfag.

What if I was born in the Fall of 96

One in every 20 threads is decent though which is not much worse than any other type of thread. And waifufags ruin pretty much all of them

Fuck off reddit.

>the first EVA episode was broadcasted 6 days before I was born
it's a weird feeling when you think about it, and EVA threads are a tradition at this point, since Sup Forums's beginning and probably until this site's death there will be always an EVA thread going on, any anime fan must watch it at some point, so I don't see the problem

Embarassing

Fuck off reddit normalfag

>fuck off reddit normalfag

That's the internet in general, i fear

ƃɐɟɐɯɹou ɟɟo ʞɔñɟ

Someone's pissed enough to tang, here.

I'm 32 too, but age doesn't matter to me as much as years spent on Sup Forums.

I lost the game the other day on Sup Forums and three people cared.

At least the rest of our lives can't be worse than the 30 years we've already had, right?

Don't you guys get tired of arguing with teenagers about anime at this point?
I guess that "you're here forever" is true.

desu I'd rather have the
18 year old that started posting when they were 12 then the 28 year old that has been posting since Fappening.

There's no work here in Zagreb, I spend a month or two working on the black market and a month or two unemployed. This is the only place where I can have a conversation on a weekday, since everyone's left this town to look for odd jobs in Germany or Ireland.

It's not like there is place for adults to discuss a hobby for teens in the west except for maybe BBS and animesuki
nothing on the internet is permanent, I'm shocked you don't still go ZOMG YOU WIN 10000 INTERNETS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
That's me, I spent my teenhood and childhood on the late web 1.0/early 2.0 and the whole culture is just crashing down. I have way too much knowledge of that and nothing to show for it. Everything's getting consumed into discords and other mega social communities. Anime in general is small as a community in the west I fear, back when haruhism boomed everyone and their grandmother belonged to a forum or spin-off chan, now there's only like 4 communities and 4 Sup Forums spin offs worth browsing.

I still miss the forums and chats. The Adeva irc was great back when people used it, and every place had a local anime forum that wasn't junk.
Shitbook doesn't cut it for me. It's kind of like people who use it use it to avoid others and themselves.
I still remember when chink cartoons were a social thing and not something you used as an excuse to be a hermit. Maybe it turns around and gets better.

>I lost the game
Fuck you.

>it's all waifu wars
Waste of threads: the anime.

>as a first generation newfag, no one will know I'm lurking these threads even if I post something

Please enumerate the current communites worth browsing.

None? I mean I'm still here, but only because it's less bad than the alternatives.

The only thing "adult" to discuss about Evangelion in 2017 is how Anno screwed the pooch by turning the Evangelion franchise into his personal vendetta against Rei fans.

sama, tea, meguca, azn and fufufu are worth browsing Sup Forums spinoffs, animesuki and MAL are the only large traditional forums I can think of with suki being better than the latter, everything else is niche.
There is literally nothing else to talk about, except cock comes up now

There’s nothing to talk about even with waifus. Everything has been discussed to death.

>people on here are born 96

I realize I'm just like anyone else here and probably a kid in someone else's eyes, but I'm still going at 25. Maybe it's time to move on. I don't know what to think anymore.

>sama
As in animesama? Tea? azn? fufufu?

What are these?

Sup Forums spinoffs, find them yourself and please lurk before posting. I'll put together a list of Sup Forumss eventually I guess
I'm old too, but I wouldn't have anyone to talk to without imageboards. Look to more obscure ones I guess, there's nothing wrong with being older though

>I still remember when chink cartoons were a social thing
They're not social things, they're cartoons. Whether you create a social atmosphere around them is up to you. But regardless of how the shows are discussed, they don't change.

Nah, even when there's a mainstream hit anime fans are openly hostile to newcomers, there will never be a haruhi wave again

The only thing worth talking about is this:

come over to ireland and ill watch anime with you.

Heh

>there's

youtube.com/watch?v=ffl4HDp-_S4
I'm as old as the best anime ever made.

That was pretty much me. I lurked Sup Forums since around 2012 and only started posting in 2016 telling normalfags to fuck off and lurk more. It's fairly upsetting to see newfags don't even try to lurk or learn the culture.

Yes???????????????

I started lurking when I was 17 in 2005.

I can't believe gay people can be this desperate, you're the third one this month.

I discovered Sup Forums in 2005 and only started going on Sup Forums regularly in 2007, that's when I was in highschool

I don't know if that makes me a newfag or an oldfag, but I was here for Nice Boat at least and that was fun

EVA threads are full of normalfags now

Which torrent is the best? No dub, or at least jap audio as default.

By discussed do you mean Waifu wars? Because that's what most of the "discussion" entails of.

Madoka gets "discussed" all the time as well, but most of it is also shitposting.

I swear to god, if I see one more Mami thread....

i've been posting since the fappening and i'm 19. age and experience mean nothing really, it's just the quality of the person. if they're a kind person in real life they're kind online.

even the creator of this shit site left and move on with his life. I have 32 too BTW, I wanna leave but I can´t.

Please go die.

yeah, my point being that this community doesn't suffer because of a lack of experience, it suffers because of a lack of kind people. you two are part of the problem.

go the fuck away

I've been told I should watch other mecha anime before Evangelion. Any suggestions?

Mobile Suit Gundam
Or any other Gundam series.

Back to with you.

user, would you like to start being kind?
how about you begin by saying kind words to me and everyone in this thread.
things like "i appreciate you" and "i like your company".

If you don't remember being on ADTRW before Sup Forums then you are not an oldfag.

You are an okay troll. In the event that you aren't trolling, I hope you get banned forever, but mods are fags.

No, no, I'm not trolling in the slightest.
You wish to make the board a better place, do you? How do you expect to fix this place if you can't fix yourself?
Now, come. Please, start with saying something kind

fuckin a i gotta restart again

tfw eva is 2 weeks older than me