Did you know Bill Kristol tried to recruit him to run against Trump?

Bill
FUCKING
Kristol
>So what do you think of your precious Mattis now, Drumpfkins?

Attached: 3AF8094200000578-3994856-image-a-32_1480708678613.jpg (962x906, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
pastebin.com/yzjXx9YA
archive.is/wuoFv
theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
peoplespunditdaily.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact
vdare.com/contact-us
antiwar.com/contact.php
commentarymagazine.com/contact/
conservativedailypost.com/contact-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=A0zLtg73qKg
wilsonswordsandpictures.com/are-gay-men-easily-compromised/
rense.com/general96/listof.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kristol wasn't successful.
What's your point?

Go back to soy boy hell homo !

he obviously didnt though, so you btfo out of yourself shill

He seems to be doing a good job. I haven't noticed much issues from the military men Trump has around him.

Its good to have people who come from different directions.

The only issue lately is the Putin congratulation leak, isn't it?

Bill Kristol has never expressed remorse for his lies resulting in the deaths of over 2 million people in the middle east

There have been many plots, and patriots have turned them down.

Attached: A5E2024B-6849-4F54-AEC9-9730081875D8.jpg (2030x690, 533K)

He refused to run against Trump. McMullin wasn't option #1, I assure you.

The point is that Bill FUCKING Kristol knew and knows what Mattis really is. Listen to me very carefully: no good generals survived Obama's two terms. NONE.

What's his endgame?

Attached: o-BILLY-CRYSTAL-BIRTHDAY-facebook.jpg (1536x1032, 426K)

Bill Kristol is PNAC shit, just like Bolton. They will take copious Cheney dick in hell

Maintaining the status quo for the elite and proffering poor advice to President Trump

>ISIS BTFO

Need we say more?

Attached: 1509068269078s.jpg (203x250, 6K)

Shitty attempt to destroy morale of MAGA americans

Mattis was pretty much the one hope I had out of Trump's initial cabinet, and so far he's been a fucking disappointment. Going against Trump on the tranny issue, hasn't done shit about the disaster that is women in combat roles, and our military is still a cucked mess full of weekly diversity powerpoints. The "deploy-or-get-out" policy is okay, but of course, no fucking surprise, it excludes dumb cunts that get knocked up to get out of deploying. Of which there are currently 20,000. That's going to go swell during wartime.

I'm saying, dont shed a tear if this guy is cast off. You always have to watch the ones in this administration who never hear criticism in the press. He's one of them

israel first and subvert the goyim. Applies to both Billy's, both being members of the tribe.

Kill,yourself you fucking white hating , tree hugging faggot. You are breathing oxygen that is better ised by niggers in africa

>that thing we created quickly and easily btfo
it's all so tiring

Bill kristol visited me at my friends funeral for some reason. Not even joking.

President Trump operates on chaos, being better prepared than his opponents. It will be a rough ride for all 8 years, but the reward is worth it.

Attached: 12B2371F-CF7E-4124-9C49-8CEFFDF98363.jpg (1498x1220, 915K)

>Kill Bristol

well, if I must

What are you on bro

>I haven't noticed much issues from the military men Trump has around him.

>Flynn fired and going to prison

>McMaster fired for disagreeing with Trump and knowing stuff

>Trump relationship with Kelly is tense, he'll almost certainly be gone sooner or later

>Commandant of the Marine Corps tweeting diversity is our strength after Charlottesville

Yeah, no problems at all.

>it excludes dumb cunts that get knocked up to get out of deploying
I absolutely cannot fucking stand that shit. That loophole has been around for ages and they've done nothing to patch it despite everyone knowing about it and complaining about it the entire time.

I know a bunch of women who went to medschool (and other programs) by taking the deal with the military to pay for your loans in exchange for service. And of course with every fucking one as soon as there's some requirement for them to go over to random country X to help out, suddenly they get knocked up. Imagine my fucking shock.

I'm all for women having children, but jesus fuck we shouldn't be paying for their education just for them to scam this shit.

>tried
Sage

Well the timeline of reality revealed that he didn't go that route and chose to tell Bill faggot Kristol to fuck off.
So fuck you nigger faggot OP..
KIKED headline bait..

Attached: Powerbait.jpg (450x450, 38K)

Nothing.

As usual it's the leadership
Obama did a full purge and that's really where Trump should have started with reversing that nigger's legacy

>Dickstein Committee
Tee hee

So what was he doing there

What's with all these threads about Zionists?

Women are not our equals and never will be

Pestering me mainly. Maybe he knows the dad who is a good old boy Im not certain

Noseberg and Cockenherz

I always interpreted his congrats to Putin as either a sly fuck you, we know what happened because everyone else knows or he was giving Putin the nuclear codes.

Exactly, which is why they shouldn't be eligible. Modern women gets to have their cake and eat it too.

Trump is pretty straight foreward, he doesnt play word games. This is one of many reasons why he won the election.

This was the debate back in the early 90’s. The wrong side won.

Reminder (Pic Related).
youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

Attached: Kristol.png (694x714, 169K)

Passive aggressive language is for women and homosexuals

Mattis is nothing but a puppet. He got to where he is by being a cum dumpster for more powerful men.the bags under the eyes are from reliving his anal rape he consented to. Cher-cher-cher-cherry marine!

Do you have reading comprehension, you braindead dumbfuck nigger? The entire point of my post goes against your stupid tirade. Stop drinking.

I cannot wait for us to get into an actual conflict and find that a sizable chunk of our military force is completely useless. Maybe then we'll finally learn our fucking lesson that women don't belong in the military, and especially not ground combat.

Who cares? Matthis is a globalist who hides behind his "I'M SO ALPHA" quotes rather than lame platitudes.

He's a homosexual, btw.

This. To get promoted above LTC you have to gobble cock all day.

Isa sorry massa, im trigger happy sometimes. Your point is valid, and i fucked up.

Attached: 08179EB5-858F-445D-93B8-61F79B27EAA3.jpg (1986x1146, 790K)

No worries, pal. All good.

Cross me on a legitimate issue, and i will fuck you up. Promise

>I cannot wait for us to get into an actual conflict and find that a sizable chunk of our military force is completely useless.
True. Between the women and shitskins they've pushed into high-ranking positions, the entire thing has basically just turned into a glorified welfare scheme. Absolutely fucking cancerous. If anything serious happens, they're all going to be completely immobilized by their own incompetence

Btw you caught me on the drinking part

>Trump is pretty straight foreward, he doesnt play word games. This is one of many reasons why he won the election.

Attached: 4D CHESS1.png (701x226, 12K)

Thats why he doesn't have a wife or kids. He's a poofter that got ass fucked in a coffin and they recorded it and hold it over his head because nobody respects homos in the military.

Headline: John Bolton was paid by terrorists.

All sources:

pastebin.com/yzjXx9YA
archive.is/wuoFv

Email these sources because they will be the first to cover the story. If it doesn’t pick up at least it’s on the web now. Make an email with a tl;dr and brief proof. First sentence gives the headline; anything after that provides context, i.e. significance. For every news source that covers your story add them to your media email. Make a pastebin with multiple links and archives to include in your email. You can get more prestigious sources if they see they’re getting scooped.

theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
peoplespunditdaily.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact
vdare.com/contact-us
antiwar.com/contact.php
commentarymagazine.com/contact/
conservativedailypost.com/contact-us/
andrewanglin84[at]gmail.com

Attached: John Bolton MEK Rally.jpg (681x458, 38K)

Bill Kristol ran David French as an independent candidate against Trump. After five minutes of laughing the nation forgot French's candidacy entirely.

Attached: David-French-Run.jpg (1000x523, 49K)

That is the dysfunction of politics and not President Trump when he expresses his vision. If duplicitious politicians got out of his way, everbody would prosper. These same politicians advocated strong border controls themselves, but are backing off when somebody will actually do it.

Look at this faggot. Kristol actually though this twink could beat Trump.

Attached: David_French.jpg (915x480, 57K)

Exactly. That shows you what tier of loser Mattis is on par with

youtube.com/watch?v=A0zLtg73qKg

David French accidentally said this before he ran. It sank his campaign.

LTC is Lieutenant Colonel. Mattis is a General. 4 stars. No doubt politics are involved to be a General but not so much for the second field grade promotion, its more jumping theough hoops.

then he should have vetoed, he bears as much responsibility for this

Mattis got fired by Obama, retard. Thanks for disproving your own point.

We will have to wait and see.

President Trump is facing resistance from 3/4 of the establishment and 1/4 of his own cabinet. He was elected and earned his place to command. Now is not the time to turn your back to him.

Attached: C5568823-6C65-4A33-8445-F66003B15C95.jpg (1353x558, 432K)

Oooooh, you think I'm saying this metaphorically. I'm saying he's as straight as richard simmons

Attached: 20180325_001624.png (500x687, 514K)

Obligatory

Attached: 1479136145712.png (1549x820, 365K)

>t. buttblasted e3

I had three of my sailors get pregnant in the three months leading up to a deployment, one a month. This was out of a division of 12, so it would have been a 25% hit to my manning if one didn't coathanger her fetus. Honestly I don't miss the ship all that much in case you were wondering.

Attached: 11373596_515077691979748_1731655297_n.jpg (320x320, 24K)

Here's what I'm talking about

wilsonswordsandpictures.com/are-gay-men-easily-compromised/

rense.com/general96/listof.html

Mattis is a pretty obvious closet homo.