Do Mexicans take us for retards of or do they have a different standard for violence?

Do Mexicans take us for retards of or do they have a different standard for violence?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-24-11-18-55.png (720x1280, 468K)

It's called corruption lmao

It was obviously just a coincidence that a whole family was found dead in a country known for violence.

Died from a gas leak I bet

Yes, it's not a murder in Mexico unless your heart is cut out on camera in front of your mother.

It was the water. The immune system of Mexicans is already adapted to it, but when foreigners drink it la creatura comes for them and kills them in their sleep.

>Do Mexicans take us for retards

Attached: mexicans.png (1009x610, 86K)

It's pretty clearly a gas leak, or Carbon monoxide.

The mom and girl have a 110% chance of being raped.

Why's no one considering la creatura or la luz extinguido?

What's the beaner version of a Gas Leak of Peace?

it was a gas leak kys shill

>100 bulletins in victims

>semen found in wife and daughter

>no evidence of foul play

Give us those vacation dollars, Gringo

All Americans are soyboys that can't survive on Mexico.

Attached: 1521908459890m.jpg (682x1024, 82K)

A family of four all died of natural causes all at the same time in the same place, how odd.

Attached: 39075425-1B19-45D3-B51B-2B3AFE5215EA.jpg (959x1099, 151K)

I recognize this noose from one of your overpasses

Mexico is in america retard

I write number like a crazy and Americans think that are from a credit card, lol, it's funny.

>Do Mexicans take us for retards
Yes, they do. They don’t give a shit about you, your laws, or your borders because they know you’re weak, pushover faggots. Now watch them get amnesty AGAIN because you’re retarded.

Yes, you're retarded

that sounds like natural death in Mexico

Its certainly possible that police would cover up a family murder so they can protect tourism, but for fun what could kill an entire family without signs of violence?

lol nice man

America is a country. Mexico is in North America, which is a continent.

mexico needs to be completely walled off and sealed. no more border checkpoints, flights, or cruises.

>subcontinent*

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (384x384, 31K)

fuck off pablo only a dumb spic would brag about surviving in a shithole

>mutt brother
im fine with this

He's American, be gentle with him please.

kek

Attached: mexican karma.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

>Chiefs fans

Probably suicide after that pitiful performance against the Titans.

T. Chiefs fan

Shut up, licence for buy a spoon.

Mexicans couldn't survive without American tourism. Your largest export is sex workers, drugs, and low skilled labor. Mexico is a shit hole and the entire world knows it. Otherwise they wouldn't be illegally mass migrating would they pablo?

No matter.
We can sell land to Chinese bases, I know that Americans love Chinese bases near of their border.

Lol, that shit was near my home.
Still no accurate info in the news about how they died.
One of the options was "intoxication". Maybe they eat some shitty food, or a gas leak killed them.

Ahhh the rich mexican past time of leeching and taking the easy way out of a problem. What happens to mexico when the chinese continue to over populate and provide cheaper labor?

>but for fun what could kill an entire family without signs of violence

Here are some options:

>Taco stand tacos
>Buying meat in a butcher shop.
>Gas leak (all windows closed cos fags use A/C cant stand a 27C in winter.
>The father was on a cult, poisoned all the family and he an hero.

>no one to build homes or bridges for you
Oh no, whatever shall we do!

Attached: IMG_1212.jpg (1042x586, 98K)

Read the news.
We are now cheaper than Chineses

My bet is for the last option.

Gas de la Paz

>they never got to witness the pat mahomes era
RIP in peace

Attached: 15153408244571.jpg (746x774, 35K)

No we are not. Fuck off indio.

At least you admit you are a whore. You should sell your entire country to China. Chinese would make much better neighbors.

Viejo, El salario mínimo es de 89 pesos, la mitad de la población está en pobreza y aceptaría cualquier trabajo.
Yo tengo título universitario y me ofrecen donde quiera 3000 pesos quincenales, aunque sea un puesto de gobierno.

Chinese buy mexico 10 years from now it's thriving and net migration from mexixo is -1000%

What's with the illegal English? This is an American site

the food will probably give white people diarrhea i doubt it would kill them.

I doubt a white family vacationing would go to a butcher to cook some meat.

Gas leak is definitely a possibility especially is they air bnb a house instead of a resort or hotel

Cult angle is improbable because cult members usually gather to an hero.

This is an english-spoken board indio.

>earning minimum wage
>6000 pesos a month

I earn several times that. Sounds like you're just one more Southern indio.

Lol, américas can't with the Mexican and niggas, now with the Jews of Asia like their neighborhoods, you all will be unemployed in a week.

>being racist to your own kind
>2018

Well white people are psychos. Wouldn't surprise if it was suicide.

Said the bitch of Israel

>america is a country
lmao

Attached: 1510427979401.jpg (132x249, 4K)

this, my friends sister died from a gas leak in mexico 2 years ago, I shit you not.

>not being racist
>2018

I'm from the north.

probably carbon monoxide. go to 3rd world hotels, expect 3rd world living conditions

Imagine if this happened in Russia

So am I, that makes you even more pathetic.

Both Amerilards and Mexifats are well known to be borderline retarded.

Fat fucks BTFO

Attached: 1516760109292.png (441x587, 226K)

If all these beaners are such hard workers..why is Mexico a third world shithole?

>no one will build your houses... for $60 per day
>no one will pick your fruit... for $0.05 per hour

Why the fuck does US grow fruit anyway if it isn't economically viable? Isn't this what free trade is for? Why are we pumping out the aquifers in Arizona/Utah/California/Nevada to grow shit that we could be trading for?

because they wernt luck enough to have jews rule over them

Yeah, I'm pathetic like everyone that come to Sup Forums, why are you here?

Please keep coming gringuitos we want to kill as much of you faggots as possible ;)

4 gringos already out, more to come!

if 3 limbs are still attached then it's considered tame.

pretty sure foreigners can't own land in Mexico

Canada should've done that before the chinks bought all of Vancouver

poke

poke

poke

keep poking

faggots think because we're sleeping they can poke

poke more, try us

Learn to write English properly, Paco.

the only way youre killing white people is if you continue to handle the customers burritos without washing your filthy hands

being racist to indios is naco tier since you out yourself as a self hating indio/,nestizo

The responses here make me sick. We need to retaliate for this. Let’s kill as many illegals as possible, that’s not against the law anyways and we should be doing it. Indeed, killing illegals is not a crime.

Ok wetback.

Pretty sure America prospered perfectly fine before beaners were allowed to run rampant in it. Stupid spics

>that post
>that flag

Attached: Have+this+_0d3b78047cf9020a99e7061ea93c19a1.jpg (530x498, 48K)

stop going to their countries and acting all uppity and you wont get killed dont flaunt your money a resort town now adays is a death sentence also they fund the cartels from stupid white tourists. just go to SEA

why would anyone unironically go to mexico?

QUIINTS

also, nice beaches.

>no one to build houses

About that, 90% off them take fucking weeks to do a week long job, so they get paid halfway through then walk off the job and send the money to mexico, rinse and repeat. They also cant square shit. So yes, ill take a skilled, legal workforce over a unskilled undisciplined one.

why the fuck amerimutts visit mexico?

>visiting mexico
>no fucking way

merifats move to Mexico to live comfortably off their retirement if they don't have a big 401k to retire on. Living off SS is enough to be lower middle class in Mexico in a lower tier area.

>Do Mexicans take us for retards of or do they have a different standard for violence?

My guess is that some one drugged them hoping rape the mother and daughter -- rob the family and leave.

They probably fucked up what ever horse tranquilizer they put in their coke and killed them .

Because it is possible to starve people to death, food is seen as a national security issue. Government subsidises U.S. production at a net loss, so that domestic production is possible during wartime collapse of trade networks. At least, this was the justification for the current system put into place all those decades ago.

Bean burrito night at the casa

fpbp

Attached: this.png (302x112, 1K)

I know it's a state.

Attached: strict-gun-control.png (556x344, 239K)