Let's educate the young'ns

Phil Donahue Show regarding the Militia 1994 Part 1

youtube.com/watch?v=obOFZY77tnQ

Attached: Ray_Southwell.jpg (512x288, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw
youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=2mUUOy-tMRk
youtube.com/watch?v=ky49ltgeXRU&t=291s
archive.is/Ksesn
archive.is/XSteD
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=hUoOXiIYyqg
youtu.be/8MTqj_qqvjg?t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=ofrhqP7JWaA&t=1340s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's revisit some of the basics.

General Wesley Clark - The coming wars with 7 nations.
youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw

>Phil Donahue

He's such a piece of shit.

A Child's Requiem

by norm olson
Platitudes and empty words filled the room that day
As the children of the streets stood up to take the guns away
"Its them nasty guns and rifles that do us savage harm
"And it's our intent to stop the guns by raising great alarm."

And the children of the streets began to march resist and yell.
"If you don't make them guns go away, we'll network and rebel.
And from among the multitude of voices, this echoed truth will stay:
They believed they'd all be safe and sound...just take the guns away!

So using social media they quickly reached their goal:
They'd march behind a promise to keep them safe and whole.
The Piper promised to make them safe, but instead he vexed them so.
In haste the Piper called the experts, for certainly they'd know.

The Piper says, "we'll solve the problem" the children simply ask when?
"We'll study it and select a committee to review the plans again."
And finally a answer came, when all other solutions failed,
Instead of honestly solving the problem, this consensus prevailed:

A solution was finally grabbed at that was supposed to ebb the fear
A solution that would keep bad guys away and keep the good guys near
And it was a popular solution, and one appropriate for our age
We'll simply herd the children into a goodly solid cage.

You see, platitudes and empty words were offered to the crowds, but these, OUR Children, the Children we have now, we promised to protect them and don't and they think we won't. They do not believe we CANNOT! And they wonder why.

So they rise up. And perhaps now they will learn to protect themselves. "self defense, by default." And we in the militia need to be teaching them how. Yes we really need to be teaching them how.

Uncle Yuri's, KGB (Russian!) defector's, warning to America
youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA

Just a clip, but the entire interview is worth a watch.

Attached: Screenshot (456).png (898x1066, 583K)

Does he remove kebab?

Attached: naked_gun_frank_drebin.jpg (350x262, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2mUUOy-tMRk

>General Wesley Clark
Weasely Clark - The bitch that tried to get us in a war with Russia over Bosnia. He should hang

Ray and Norm are highly intelligent, patriotic and awesome ol boys.
This is what Sup Forums anons should strive to become.

Attached: Screenshot (299).png (839x551, 583K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ky49ltgeXRU&t=291s

what the fuck are these threads supposed to be?
are you proposing violence to save the 2A?

the fuck

ISIS explains why they don't attack Israel:
>The apostate who rule the lands of Islam are graver infidels than the Jews, and war against them takes precedence
>the Islamic State needs to first expand it's borders to cover all of "Greater Syria" (which would include Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and possibly Gaza)
archive.is/Ksesn
archive.is/XSteD
Note the similarities between the above mentioned Wesley Clark list, ISIS' plan, and the Yinon (Greater Israel) plan:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

His list was spot on.

Attached: greater_israel.jpg (369x296, 74K)

I still remember jerking it when Donahue would do an episode on giant breasted girls, and he would have 10 of these huge tittied sluts on

I bet you licked lead paint as a child.
The duty of the militia is to maintain domestic tranquility and execute the laws of the Union , to form a more perfect Union.
The armed citizen militia is "necessary" to a free state.
The only reason you are free to write such gibberish is from the acts of militia men.
If not for them, you probably wouldn't even exist today to try and write with that 70 IQ.

yo dumb motherfucker
noones gonna die for a bunch of meme shitposts
you are literally telling the sad fucks here to literally suicide by cop
show your fucking face, show your fucking name, show your fucking guns if youre serious
fucking bitch pussy do you think by hiding behind anonimity people are going to listen to your sad sorry no life keyboard warrior ass.
go to fucking sleep you spastic fuck.

You are projecting bro. You are spastic and autistic right now and you don’t even see it

Sorry. I see your IQ is only 65.
Stop writing, your embarrassing yourself and your family.

Dude fuck that guy just keep dropping red pills

Show your flag, pussy.

even then they were shilling hard on the notion of being crazy to distrust government entities

Look at the expressions from the crowd tho, they were not yet brainwashed. You can see the inquisitive posture and that are soaking in what they are hearing. Genuinely interested in the truth.. it’s refreshing and morbidly sad to see at the same time, for obvious reasons

In Alaska it is the duty of the Troopers to literally fight the Feds for any infringments.
Federal gun grabbers wont get too far in Alaska.

Attached: Screenshot (611).png (1129x559, 108K)

I popped wood reading that. Thanks Alaskabro. You need any carpenters up there?

True, the networks had not yet mastered the art of brainwashing. Eventually they discovered good writing can illicit genuine laughs, and if you keep people laughing they don't have time to actually think about what's being said. Phil comes across like a pedantic twit but nowadays people eat that shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=hUoOXiIYyqg

The bases pay davis bacon wages. Hard to find work in Alaska right now.
Watch Norm Olson destroy Alen Spectre in a congressional meeting.
Fuck Phil Donahue.

when i call someone's a fucking retard for suggesting violence to further their political agenda that means youre a fucking failure of a goddamn abortion you dumbfuck drooling nigger.
kill yourself. you dont deserve to live in my goddamn country and that dumbfuck bitch mother of yours shouldve had stomped your head when you slithered out of the abortion bucket.

Check Craigslist weekly. Its getting ready for summer work, I see a few adds looking for carpenters.

But I didn’t see him suggest violence show your flag faggot

Thanks

youtu.be/8MTqj_qqvjg?t=5s

Attached: 1378685521829.jpg (1200x1714, 442K)

I shared a poem from Norm. never advocated violence.
That's how fucking dumb you are. Stop writing already, you're embarrassing yourself and your family.
Its obvious you're LARPing with that meme flag brainlet.

Your nose is showing.

They did an amazing job rationally explaining themsleves. People forget that Phil Donahue was great at speaking in front of people... he did it for a living. These guys were on TV for the first fucking time in their lives, and they held their own better than I would expect anyone too.

Commercial fishing starts up soon, if your young and in good shape it can make a lot of money.
The oilfield is dead but get an MSHA card and apply to the mines. Its good honest work, pays well, and low IQ brainlets like Mr rebel flag wont be there.

The attitude of the Israeli meme poster is an alarming, and unfortunately pervasive one. It goes like this. He sees advocation of violence in your posts. Clearly there is none. This is the same as these fucking fags screaming for regulation. They feel threatened. Problem is, no one is threatening them. The vast majority of gun owners are law abiding, tax paying family guys who would never use their second amendment as a means of breaching an agreement of non aggression. The gun grabbers feel threatened out of projection. Damn I’m getting wordy.

Here, quick story.

I was hunting late season doe with my schizophrenic buddy. He had been medicated for quite some time and was in good shape as far as anyone could tell. So we are sitting there, kind of overlooking a kill zone when he looks me straight in the eye and asks me “your not going to shoot me are you?” Obviously it hadn’t crossed my mind but it crossed his. This was a bit unsettling. Later a doe damn near stepped on USA and took off the way she came and stopped to look back just long enough for me to put a .308 through her lungs. Tasty Doe.

The gun grabbers are in the frame of mind as my schizo buddy. He ate his 270 a year or so later, he was determined to die. RIP bro

I dont mind work. I’m a contractor. Perhaps I’ll spend some time up there. I’m pretty good where I’m at but if shit gets stupid I like where your government stands

They are the violent ones too. Watch out for people like that, this country is getting crazy with lunatics.
Just keep dropping redpills.
I know Ray and Norm. Some of the nicest guys Ive ever known.
The militia is not violent and not racist. But the Left is.

Cheers. Si vis pacem, para bellum

Be safe out there and watch your six.

Don't get distracted by that asshole, post more. The rest of us are interested in this info.

What do you need to know?
The 2nd amendment protects more than just fire arms.

youtube.com/watch?v=ofrhqP7JWaA&t=1340s
Its long but watch this video, it is the best one that gives the legal details.

This.

Attached: Screenshot (318).png (1141x467, 216K)

I don't know much about your amendments but I'm here to learn

Thanks, going to watch it now

Its a long video but really it explains it best.

And do come back here and post again. It's nice to find and actual educated person and not just degenerates and moronic kids writing bullshit. Thanks again for the link

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Britain hired German Hessian militia to fight American colonists.
Its been proven that militias can be hired to fight, cross oceans and could be used that way again today in Europe or Africa.
Europeans will have to ask the US militia to fight for their freedoms.
South Africa will have to ask American Militia to stop any "genocide".
No government or Army will ever get it done.
If Britain hired Hessians, modern germans could hire Americans that precedent has already been set.

How would the American militiamen acquire arms in Germany?

Eventually Americans will just leave by boat.
England and Germany are our homes too. Just let Islam keep fucking up our ancestral lands and see what happens.
Aquire? Just get the Mauser factory running again.
Just steel on a mill. Even the IRA could make their own guns.