We need more of her

Every time i think about the lost scenes in the anime i get depressed, so i want to trade some pictures of my collection.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59350512
e-hentai.org/g/1148379/fb570c56e5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stay mad remfag, felix deserves to be the main love interest of this trash

im not mad, only a little sad.
But hey the hope still lives on.

please link the full size one

Fucking WN updates WHEN?

Ferris loves Crusch

>no Rem mentioned in the OP
You wanted it to get lost in the gatalog, didn't you?

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

good to know ur alive

>we will never get the ‘Who’s Rem?’ shitstorm that we deserved

there is still hope user. The amount of butt hurt that would emanate from a season 2 is too much for it to not happen.

Rem is just a retard version of Rem.

Nothing of value was lost.

Ram*

this post made me kek, thank you user

We Remfagging?

fook yeah

not enough doujins make good use of the horn

did you see that one about Subaru hiding in the portable bathroom?

no

>So Rem might sit by Subaru's side just because she wants to, and things like that you see?

Such villainous oni's must be stopped.

wat are you guys going to do if she comes back from her coma all fucked up?

Don't post her too often or I will feel burnt out soon.

I'm retarded, I didn't notice that is was a collage.

tbhf that is what I'm hoping for, seeing Subaru hit with that "Who are you?" would be pure suffering boner.

Everyone knows Subaru is the best girl so mad Rem- and Emiliafags can stop their pointless arguing.

honestly I just read that doujin or whatever about what went wrong with Subaru's highschool debut that made him into a NEET and holy shit after what those boys did to him I wouldn't show up to school anymore.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59350512

Do you like cake Sup Forums?

I'm half expecting that. Or perhaps she doesn't come back at all. It's a prank bro

I am going to miss calling her potato when she wakes up.

>wakes up
>retarded like casca
>still call her a potato

Oh my god, she is going to come back retarded!

later rembros I love you guys, she will wake up someday.

It wouldn't be the same if it's at the beginning of S2E1 compared to S1E25.
Having screen fade to black and then having Emilia say "Who's Rem?" and the anime just ends would've been climactic as fuck. Boom. People have to deal with that and no other conclusion for the next 2-3 years.
But at the beginning of a season very first episode its just gonna go right back to Subaru opening his eyes and going "What?" and being all shocked. Loses a lot of tension.

if the anime was purely made to sell LNs, doing that would have exploded sales because of the desperate remfags trying to find out what happened.

Olev

Well it was fun

Yoooooo

Did you read the second one where he gets fucked by Otto?
Check it out. I probably don't read enough doujins, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone lose so hard to the pussy.
e-hentai.org/g/1148379/fb570c56e5/

I have the weird feeling of regretting it while at the same time not regretting it.

Too bad whitefox pussied out. The people who care would have obviously already read the spoilers and there will be just a handful of anime-only fags who will make a minor shitstorm.

How would a season 2 end?

If they can fit 3 arcs, Rem waking up. If they only fit 2, Subaru maybe preparing to go off to the tower to wake Rem would be a pretty good spot since Arc 4 has been gutted and Arc 5 is full of combat scenes so that would probably drag on forever.

What would be worst case scenario for a season 2

Endless Emilia shilling and every Rem scene cut or changed in way that ruins their effect. Oh, and 3 Arcs IMO would be worse case because there is a lot that is already being condensed by the LN and for the anime to condense that would lead to huge sections of the story and theme to be cut leaving dime a dozen "fight" scenes that anime studios think we love.

Watch them just make a movie and condense the shit out of everything

I love Emilia

emilia is alright with me user

For which one?

i'm finally done with schoolwork so im gonna be going through my translation backlog.

you da best user

Good night potatoes

>piss drinking
well at least he made good on that claim

Why is Tappei so big on characters who use the third person to talk about themselves? Rem, Ram, Betty, Felix and probably someone I'm forgetting. Is it a sign of low self-esteem?

because that makes it easier for the reader. same reason why most characters have a different way to call the MC
>Subaru-kun
>Barusu
>Subaru
>Natsuki-kun
>Subaru-kyun
and waht not

japanese WN doesn’t tag speakers the way translations do, since things like speaking patterns and verbal tics and accents are easy to convey in dialogue.

Only the fan translations of the WN do the dialogue like this:
Speaker:
Speaker:
Speaker:
Official translations of the LN don't.

i have a underlying hope that Rems coma was a decision to make her the main heroine later in the story like in other novels i had read.
The same happened in some (korean i think?) novel where the author realized after the first 20 chapters (he said that in a authors note) that the characters had such a good chemistry that he needed do delete her fur the next 3/4 of the story and then reunited them in the last third...
man i know it sounds desperate but im grasping at straws at this time.

IIRC, she was put into a coma for sort of that reason stated by Tappei. With how she and Subaru were written, they were too close so Tappei had to put her into a coma so Subaru could develop more and also give the other characters a “chance”. Think of it this way, if Subaru had Rem how would he suffer when he has someone to lean on?

>if Subaru had Rem how would he suffer
Are you retarded?

yeah exactly what i thought, so my hope still lives on. Oh and of course my wish to laugh these emiliafags in the face when they get busted and repay the shit they threw on us.

Think of Arc 4 if Rem had not been put into a coma. Sure he’ll watch her die a bunch of times but that isn’t as painful as not being able to save her and not knowing even if you can. Remember the scenes in Arc 4 where just Rem’s presence gave him strength.

>Remember the scenes in Arc 4 where just Rem’s presence gave him strength.
Do you mean the scenes cut out from the LN

i really think that the anime wont have such an impact on the overall story as how its always lamented about imo.

I’m going to wait until I can read it before I shit on that fucking travesty. Why do they have to trim so much? Couldn’t they just stretch it into another novel?

i will also wait and see, but i really dont think that their relationship will be thorn apart only because some fucking editors and idiots at white fox who, for some reason, are obsessed with Emilia and want to get through with their ideals.

is that from the chibi show they did two seasons of?