YuYuYu/KuMeYu / Yuuki Yuuna S2

There's a new chapter tomorrow.
Are you ready to see Mebuki saving the whole "hero" club and take Tougou's place as Yuusha?
Also, will the whole not eating the cake thing will ever be explained?

The only thing Mebu will do is be shown up by the real Yuushas and then piss herself in anger.

But there haven't been any piss for a while. That's why I dropped it.

What new chapter?

He means episode.

What kind of disability required bandages around log-Sonoko's head? Was it ever explained?

They were trying to stop her autism from spreading.

would the fairies replace the brain function if that got sanged?

Her hair got sanged and she's wearing wigs all the time that's why her hair is always different

sonoko is a dumb autist

It's not her fight anymore. Let the real hero take care of her wife! Move aside Mebuki!

Is this gangsta rap?

Togo is a titty monster

This series is the only thing keeping me away from suicide, please don't mess it up, Takahiro.

Was Tougou always this tall? Or Hinata's just a shortie?

Both are true.

Togo is a perfectly average 158cm, where's Hinata is a shorty at 150cm.

>perfectly average 158cm
Shinju-damn nipponese womanlets.

>Wakaba is 163cm
Cute size gap. Truly the best couple.

Take into account these are middle schoolers.

Togo has been growing plenty, and while it hasn't been in the wrong direction, it still raises eyebrows.

Yes.

The sentinels has less blader control than Sonoko and she was a log for 2 years

Are there any official art showing Tougou dressed as a miko? Where did it even state that she was one?

Yes to both.

Since there are a lot of news yuushabros and animeonliesfags these weeks, let me tell them that Takashima was officially elected as the cutest Yuuna by unanimous decision.

Can you post one image? I only see the YuYuYui one.

The clones' votes don't count.

You're wrong.

The YuYuYui one is the only one.

>Where did it even state that she was one?
WaSuYu (LN), Sonoko After, KuMeYu, YuYuYui.

Well that sucks.
How can Tougou even be a miko when she doesn't even do miko duties? Did she just sign up online and printed a certificate?

They didn't need her, because it was more important for her to be doing Hero things at the time. They had Ayaya to tsake care of the Miko stuff.

Makes sense. They should just have let Ayaya burn then.

I liked the chapter of KuMeYu, but it was weak as ending for sure. It's a shame, I fall for heroic rage characters pretty much instantly so I wanted more for Mebuki.

In YuYuYu being a Hero and a Miko are natural born aspects. Tougou is a unique case because she is a Hero and a Miko.

Were there no scans/images for KuMeYu 6?

BUNBUN is lazy

Same. I think Mebuki is my favorite character in the whole series now, especially because she isn't afraid to tell those masked fuckers how shitty they are.
And yeah as usual it was a rushed ending, I doubt the sentinels will show up in S2 or even be mentioned but I hope S2 ends in a way that gives them a chance to shine again later.

I liked it too actually. There's something beautiful about weaker people fighting for the greater good. Especially in KuMeYu's case because actual powered up heroes exists and will most likely take center stage in the most important battles. It's kind of like that poem "...one equal temper of heroic hearts".

I am pretty sure we get more

>Leaping from the blazing ground, Mebuki flew towards Pisces. What moved Mebuki was anger. At the gods that stole away the humans' world. At the Vertexes that kept attempting to kill them. At herself, who was unable to protect her friends from getting hurt. At the Taisha, who were willing to sacrifice other people to beg the gods for forgiveness. At the wretched world where a girl heading towards her death smiled and said she was happy to be a sacrifice.

>wretched world

Are Tougou and Mebuki the real OTP?

This chapter made me kinda feel sorry for her and her squad. Her efforts were rendered useless and she was aware of it.
I want more glory for her.

Mebuki is like the strongest ant in a world with way more bigass ants.

>Tougou/Mebuki
I'm fine with this.

Why were the gods even pissed at humanity in the first place? Did Chikane try to destroy the world again whilst they were on holiday?

Karin dying and Mebuki getting the Gin terminal like she should have when?

They're literally the opposite. Mebuki is all about fighting for what you want while Tougou is about giving up and sacrificing herself.

If Tougou was like Mebuki, she would have gathered the hero club and stormed the wall to stop the sacrifices altogether instead of abandoning her friends and giving herself up to get burned.

Actually, if Wakaba's terminal and sacred sword still exist, I think they would fit Mebu pretty nicely.

>abandoning her friends and giving herself up to get burned.
You make it sound like a bad thing. I'm disappointed at your victim-blaming.

I don't remember there being a specific stated transgression for the start. I think the gods were just sort of pissed in general

>You make it sound like a bad thing
It is. A hero shouldn't give in like this. It's like Mebu said, if you die there's gonna be a lot people that would be sad. It's pointless.

And the show supports this, as the hero club will fight to rescue Tougou from her own stupidity.

Ignore him, he's been going on like this about Togo for almost 3 years now.

She pretty much said she wouldn't accept it in this chapter, because fuck the Taisha's idea of what makes a "hero".

>lesbian miko ruins everything

Sasuga.

That's why I think Wakaba's hero stuff would fit her. Wakaba was also like that. She never liked the Taisha.

Remember Hinata said the Taisha didn't tell Wakaba about the miko sacrifice because they knew she would stop them.

Wakaba, Mebu and Yuuna are all fucking stupid. They're going to get humanity killed because of their self-righteousness.

>Wakaba is going to get humanity killed
What's she going to do, hop out of her grave and trip the new Heroes over and break their necks by rolling her skull at them?

That's what makes a true hero though.

What is Tougou gonna do? Sacrifice SIX other girls? Shoot up the Taisha without a terminal or hero powers? Again, go back to Madoka threads, nobody needs your imported vendetta here.

The world ain't gonna stop being fire if you just keep burning little girls whenever a problem happens, someone has to step up.

Not that user but she could have talked about it with her friends. They always tell her to do so because they know it's a bad habit of hers to try do things on her own. Sonoko can get their terminals (it's what she's gonna do next episode according to the preview) so that's no problem.

Geez, I wonder why Tougou wouldn't want Sonoko to pick up the terminal again.

Or Yuuna or anyone else. It's like people don't understand Tougou as a character.

>get humanity killed
Is that a bad thing?

That's just an excuse. It's fairly well established Tougou tends to rush things up and try to do shit on her own. It's nothing new.

That's the one thing I'm mad about, there goes Tougou again doing something stupid without talking about it first.
I understand where she's coming from but god damn did she really think the hero club and especially Yuuna would just let that happen?
She better grit her teeth because Yuuna's punch is coming, again.

>She better grit her teeth because Yuuna's punch is coming, again
This. I don't hate Tougou or anything but she didn't learn anything from the first season.

For me, it just seems like no matter what she does people will always bite her. People call her selfish and when she does something selfless people also bite her.

It's completely understandable from where she is coming, save the lives of six girls and give the hero club a chance to live a normal life vs fucking dying when the heavenly gods come.

What if she did talk about it with them first but it got erased from their memories?

This is exactly it. When someone from the club dies, it will also be her fault. If she had not sacrificed herself and got 6 miko killed people would hate her for getting innocent people killed for her mistakes. If she stopped to talk, and got the Hero club to act it would be her fault if anyone got hurt.

She's the Homura we deserve.

Imagine being Sonoko and watching Tougou burn.

>For me, it just seems like no matter what she does people will always bite her.
All people want from Tougou and to listen to her friends and stop trying to do things on her own. Selfish or selfless it doesn't really,matter. Either way it will still result in more troubles because she's trying to bear everything alone. And she knows this. She has been told this multiple times already. But she doesn't learn.

How many times Yuuna's gonna have to punch her until she understand this? It's not like I don't understand where she's coming from but it's still a mistake and it's about time she stops doing this.

Tougou needs to get laid.

Maybe then she'll be less uptight.

So I haven't kept up with the current airing season. I've watched the first and the movie. Where do I start? Do the new episodes actually add anything or can I skip into it?

Have you seen Made in Abyss yet?

They just got jealous of the yuri.

Yes, it's shit.

So we know from the magazine that the Yuushas get their magic phones back from Sonoko. The question is where did Sonoko get them? She can't just ask the Taisha for them, they didn't give her her phone back during YuYuYu when she wanted it.

She probably pulled some strings. Or found a way. Girl is a fucking genius.

I haven't read the chapter yet, but this sounds hilariously contrarian, like if taisha told her to not jump off a bridge she'd do it to spite them.

>I haven't read the chapter yet
read it before posting

Isn't that exactly what she did?
>Taisha: Ok, we are gonna need to do a ritual sarifice
>Sacrificed people: Sure.
>Mebu: NO!
>Proceeds to get her teammates killed

no

>the movie
You know there are 3 movies right? The movies and the first 6 episodes of S2 are exactly the same thing, the 7th episode is a recap of S1 and the actual S2 began last week with episode 8.

Also, pic related.
If you need more information and links, check /u/.

>Proceeds to get her teammates killed
>implying Mebu would ever let any of her girls get killed

I just want to know what happened to Tougou. I like her.

We know, Sonoko.

Thanks! I had completely forgotten I hadn't watched the 3rd movie yet, Ill test the waters on episode 4/5 and move on from there.

My crack theory at the moment is that she got the sentinels to do some stealth ops inside the Taisha and steal the phones.

But most likely Sonoko just took the phones on her own because of her authority as a Nogi or because she's fucking Nogi "I'll mankai your shit up" Sonoko and the Taisha just thought it wouldn't be a good idea to get in her way.

>her authority as a Nogi
I doubt that means anything at all.

I wonder which family is the head of the Taisha at the moment. The Nogi are considered really important but it doesn't look like they're the ones calling the shots right now. Maybe Taisha's head priest is from the Uesato family?

Or maybe someone else from a random family. In any case, I don't like the Taisha as this faceless organization. I wanna see who is calling the shots.

Where is the new chapter?
Is Aya kill?
Did Mebu finally become yuusha?

Maybe it's the Miroku family

It could just be the Nogi, just not Sonoko's parents.

Is it a head priest or a priestess? Taisha is very interesting, I wish we have more text about them.