Draft notices being sent soon

Draft notices being sent soon

Time to MIGA!

Attached: IMG_20180324_204611.png (720x316, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUJZ1olea2g
youtube.com/watch?v=-woyA-Ui3Fs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: nervous.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

Trumps gotta go. Someone's gotta convince him the moustache is a huge joke.

Israel #1

Attached: HelloZion.jpg (938x844, 133K)

We have plenty of military we don't need a draft we need a recall of all troops. Meaning all countries we defend will lose their cannon fodder.

Attached: tdy_lauer_geraldo_170217.today-vid-canonical-featured-desktop.jpg (1042x586, 47K)

No sweatheart you will go , be a good goy

Attached: image.jpg (530x424, 197K)

This is good. We can draft every kid who protested today and send them overseas

Good. About time you pussy millennials got fit and trim and learned how to act like real men.

Attached: camo combat cat camouflage meow lolcat.jpg (720x602, 31K)

>see no planes and trafic going from nork to iran or iran to nork
>somehow theres evidence they are working together

i wont be fighting for zion my vision is just shit enough to not join the army

GUARDIAN

My vision was nearly shit enough for me to not get a driver’s license. Am I safe?

All pure fantastical lies but I want to see both NK and Iran taken down

So Trump really did hire a fucking lunatic.

Don t you know? They have intergallatic tunnel

Like how bad? Here are some glasses soldier and get your ass on the frontline

>muh Israel

Why anti-war cucks never make a case for pacifism? They simply throw the "muh Israel" meme around. The truth is that you're a bunch of conflict avoiding pussies, addicted to soy, who never would be able to survive a war like any true white man should. You CAN be pro-white and pro-war, the white man is a warrior, not a pussy.

Attached: zzz4.png (980x742, 634K)

What did gooks and iran did do you? Nothing

Israel on the other hand sunk your ship , your tax money is going to them , 3.5 billions
Saudi arabia was involved in 9/11 . I can see you don t know your enemies very well

But he’s right. Mustache man is absolutely right!

Feminists can fight in the army. I ain't doing shit.

It doesn’t have to be direct

You afraid to lose your protectors.

WMD's 2.0 WILL IT WORK AGAIN

Attached: tenor (3).gif (234x160, 1.5M)

they probably make a stopover in Novosibirsk amirite fellow MIGAPEDE?

Dis gone be gud. I honestly thought Trump might resist the temptation to start a war. But then again, how badass is it to lead the greatest army in war. Now that I think about it. Maybe Trump just wanted to fight a war. Maybe he's taking the whole damn planet with him as a fuck you. I mean, what's the alternative? Slavery to lizard people that like to prey on human beings while we watch?

Kek.

Attached: 1520139614432-pol.jpg (237x250, 8K)

can't wear glasses got corrective gas permeable contact lens got some fucked up keratoconus. they barely correct my vision shits still blurry as fuck with them on. when i turned 18 went to the recruitment office when they did my physical my eyes were the issue. unless i get a cornea transplant i aint doing shit

trump supporters are so cucked its makes me gag

Based
Israel #1

What's funny is that every Western nation puts sanctions on NK, then turns around and wonders why they make trade deals with Iran/Pakistan/Libya and other "Rogue" countries. Then they get further sanctioned for making said deals, it's literally impossible for them to win. It's like throwing someone down a well, then screaming at them for splashing water back at you.

Attached: 150783258964.png (819x498, 955K)

Or maybe he's fulfilling the kike's wishes to bring Iran's central banks under Rothschild control. That seems more likely.

If you, Sup Forums cucks, are so intelligent and learned on geopolitics, why don't you guys attack the guy's real points?

youtube.com/watch?v=pUJZ1olea2g

You retards keep repeating RT propaganda as if it wasn't simply stupid propaganda, you never heard the guy's points and are guided purely by memes.

haha, we're too fat to draft.

yeah I bet you are
I bet your lil sis is THICC

this is a super brainlet post
you're acting like getting nuclear weapons is the same as trading for food or raw minerals
kys
and north korea is one of the biggest sources of human suffering on the planet
no humans deserve such suffering
period

God I hope you're not being serious. I've never met anyone who has fought in a war and enjoyed it after coming under fire. I come from a military family.

Come on. A war is always good. Great economy. We hate brown people. Brown people hate us. We see the face of the enemy. Imagine how many sympathizers to Muslims would cause a massive shit storm where they've imported them by the thousands. If Trump were an evil genius, he could fuck shit up.

I am loving it desu. Based goytoy consumers cant even keep Israel #1 anymore

implying?

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-03-24 13-13-52.png (1081x478, 525K)

Draft them but dont give them guns

>post his real opions guyz
>lazily posts a youtube link

You will die for us just like you PATHETIC ancestors goy

When someone say that he care about people and freedom it's always some hypocrite fatfuck. Always.
Do you care about starving africa? Why dont you send some money there? Sure you dont. But muh north korea people is a different case ofc.
Period your ass, clown.

>t. Boomer

You killed this nation

>inb4 Trump fires him

I have literally NEVER even heard of someone concerned about IRAN or NORTH KOREA other than the trillionaires/billionaires puppets.

The dude is a tool

If we don't care about africa why do you think we should care about the middle east

>trump pushes north korea closer to peace with the south through twitter banter bolton is looking to fuck it up
there goes that nobel peace prize.

SHADILOM, FELLOW MIGAPEDES
ALL HAIL THE ZOG EMPEROR

>Mutts thought war could be avoided simply by voting Trump

Attached: 64354.png (618x390, 380K)

has meme potential

Attached: 58e7e663c4618801168b4591.jpg (900x500, 81K)

I think we shouldn't.
Europe anf the west in general should care about itself instead ruining other countries. Refugee crysis is a part of that idiocy, btw.

>The truth is that you're a bunch of conflict avoiding cattles, addicted to the zog, who never would be able to survive a war like any true MIGApede should.

Attached: rummy.gif (149x131, 2.77M)

easy to say when you aren't the one being drafted, faggot.

No such thing as a draft anymore son. Get with the times.

Trump knows what he's doing

Yes he does, being a kike puppet.

>dying for liberals
>dying for trannies
>dying for faggots
>dying for niggers
>dying for spics
>dying for neocons
>dying for boomers
>dying for israel
>dying for jews
>dying for the ugly abomination la creatura's I see everywhere I fucking go
>dying for spics

Yeah but I accidentally lost a few of my toes in a boating accident, oops. Too bad I will never get the chance to sacrifice my life on the altar of the Jews. I hope nobody who gets a draft card thinks of following suit, or possibly cooking up a phony suicide attempt on their record to make themselves ineligible for a draft. We are sure gonna be at risk of absolutely nobody being retarded enough to actually attack us. I sure feel bad for all our (((allies))) and (((true friends))). I hope they have quick, painless deaths if possible.

wouldnt that be great.. id re enlist just to shoot these fuckers in the back like we did in nam

If they try and draft me I'll just become a trap.

Attached: 117.jpg (600x674, 31K)

Top Five Missions by Israel's Sayeret Matkal
youtube.com/watch?v=-woyA-Ui3Fs
>the first victim of 9/11, Daniel Lewin, was an elite captain in Israel's Sayeret Matkal
>he was allegedly stabbed to death with boxcutters on Flight 11, the first plane to hit the WTC, after being seated between two alleged hijackers
>but his seat number 9B is cited as a hijacker in the official 9/11 transcript by attendant Betty Ong
>notice how Sayeret missions frequently target airports, airplanes, and occur behind enemy lines, using disguises, including as airport staff and Muslims
>Benjamin Netanyahu is ex-Sayeret. He once disguised himself as an airport technician to kill Muslim hijackers; his brother died raiding an airport for Sayeret in Operation Thunderbolt, also called Operation Jonathan in his memory
>Lewin's father was a Zionist Israeli poet who hated America. He refused to visit Daniel...until the week before 9/11. He literally departed back to Israel on 9/10
>Lewin's company Akamai is responsible for handling US Internet traffic on 9/11, and now has offices in Israel
>Lewin was an alum of Technion aka Mossad University
Pure coincidence? Or was 9/11 a Sayeret/Mossad operation? What did Daniel Lewin know? Why is he never celebrated as a hero if he attempted to kill hijackers as reported?

Flight 11 is the plane the "Dancing Israelis" were arrested for celebrating and photographing as it crashed. They were ordered deported to Israel, after 71 days of FBI interrogation, by Zionist Homeland Security head Michael Chertoff. Their employer Dominik Suter abandoned his business and fled to Israel, before it was raided by FBI.

Do your research Sup Forumsaks. Before Bolton and the Ziocons drag us into WWZ.

Q said Iran was next after NK. He also said Israel will be last :^)
How you know we dont use diplomacy for Iran or tell the Saud's to get off there ass. We just sold them weapons anyways.

Become a trap anyway you cutie :^)

>Draft notices
Okay, but I'm a concientous objector.

Attached: bud-cort-as-harold-parker-chasen.jpg (518x502, 65K)

ISRAEL FOREVER

>millennials didn't serve in Iraq

Sweet, see you faggots in space.

It will

What’s life like as a faggot?

That was gen Y. Millenials are 1993 and up to 2000

F-FUG

Attached: d.jpg (1062x447, 219K)

>ya see we need to die for Israel and open the boarders to Mexico because they're are jelly of our freedoms

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-005146.jpg (1440x1477, 469K)

This seems somehow familiar, where did i see it?
Oh by the way iran, say hello to irak and afghanistan in jewish hell.

Should have added mordor

>still believing in the QAnon LARP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

> There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years

kys

>reddit spacing
>"MUH CONCENTRATION CAMPS"
>"NEVER FORGET THE 6 MILLION"
discarded.

Yeah, no. There's only one true generation and thats the boomers. Someone born in 1985 has fuck all im common with some entitled faggot born in 1999.

anyone remember the episode in Jericho where the impostor marines come in and tell the world they got the nations behind the nuclear attacks
That they were Iran and North Korea but in the end it ended up being our own government?

Ever since watching that I've always figured if we went to war with one of them we'd probably hit the other at the same time since they're both allies of each other and we'd probably be on some dictator-toppling binge. Fucking Bolt-nigger will probably add syria too. How do we get trump to dump the stashe-man and keep the focus on china and NK instead?

you're already a trap

I'm 33 so I won't get drafted. Have fun dying for Israel. If they ever invade Texas I got something for em.

Italians are never wrong, plus the gooks give me my vixen waifu.

seriously though sek, give us episode 33.

Attached: 3TSIXrCqWQo.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

Attached: 1514532738009.png (866x900, 94K)

you never met my two grandfathers.. those old fuckers got hard talking about war.

You stupid bitch. I was a senior in high school on 9/11 and I'm a millennial

>Draft them but dont give them guns
this.. send them to the front lines but tell them they aren't old enough to have a gun.

They're already sending out traps, you'll be the iranians fucktoy now. Gonna miss fucking you guys in the ass though.

Texas was never white to begin with

Attached: 0af0b6cec893d3295979e853b69a0350.jpg (640x800, 105K)

Won't Trump supporters be the ones on the front lines?

>I have literally NEVER even heard of someone concerned about IRAN
talk to any 40 year old about Iran and Reagan

Touched a nerve aaaaayyyy?

Am white and would prefer no war. Yet if we ever decide to end jewistan I'd sign up.

Make Palestine great again

It's a standard Neocon tactic to link the real threat (that they don't actually care about-- North Korea) to Iran (not a threat to the US but that they want a war with).

Absolutely typical Neocon talking point shit.

Not a good sign about what he'll be up to in the WH. What a terrible fucking choice.

haha.. enjoy getting shot for some jews. im older then the draft age range. also it was hillarys turn

Remember when the Greeks and Palestinians co-existed? They need to become allies again to destroy the kikes.

Attached: ron-jeremy.jpg (406x406, 24K)

How great will it be if all the David Hoggs and bald lesbians ogres get drafted? Such sweet irony...

Israel #1
Post ends at 911

user...

I shit you not, my cousin served in the military from 2013 to 2017, which is when he was done and discharged. he told me yesterday that he was called back to the military and to show up in the upcoming weeks. what the fuck is going on? I thought the guy was done and back home for good.

Attached: hqdefault3.jpg (480x360, 28K)