Our parents don’t know how to use a f–king democracy, so we have to.”

marketwatch.com/story/parkland-teen-compares-us-government-to-old-ass-parent-2018-03-24

Attached: FB_IMG_1521953982322.jpg (960x906, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VTsPHz2ZbuM
hooktube.com/watch?v=RIRNURx1-3E
youtu.be/U9ixFHPYQE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: march_for_our_wives.jpg (1020x686, 272K)

>(((democracy)))
Brown Bess yourself

Attached: bored.png (300x223, 114K)

>give me the fucking phone
This is how they speak to their grandparents?!
Wtf!?

someone tell this faggot old people make up the majority of the electorate.

Well, we need the second amendment more than ever. We need to defend ourselves against these commies

We're a Constitutional Republic so he's already fucked it up

Jesus this kid cant go one sentence without swearing. Edge master!

edge lord*

i am so tired of this gay effeminate runt crisis actor

Sooo, how does everyone feel about raising the voting age to 21?
we all know you need to be 35 to run for president
does political power require appropriate maturity along with it?

>taking the Lord's name in vain
the hecking irony

hogg is so cool. He like Fonzie

Attached: hoggo.png (662x603, 435K)

Let's make sure Hogg never owns a gun. He clearly has rage issues, and the constant scowling like we're intimidated by a 50 lb weakling?

Does Soros actually think these whiny brats are going to do anything other than piss people off and get the NRA a bunch of new memberships?

wow I can't think of a better, more worthwhile spokesperson. Did you hear he goes to a school that had a shooting recently? Isn't that interesting? listen to him!

100% support this. Even better would be raising the age to 26.

This totally isn't a coached line given to him.

Just change it to one vote per landowning household.
Also inform him that it was today's old people who invented iMessage, cell phones, computers, communications networks, etc.

Nah. Make it so only people who own 10-200 head of cattle or 10-1000 acres of crop land can vote.

Hogg and the bulldyke give off super weird vibes. The rest of them can play the part of random teenage kids decently, but these two feel like they're very obvious plants/handlers.

> don't know how to use a democracy
clearly, we use it to deprive others of Constitutional rights they have enjoyed for 225 years.

Attached: 1500224847289.jpg (480x360, 55K)

only Monsanto can vote then?

>still wet behind the ears
>hasnt ever worked
>still incomplete education
>doesnt own shit
>brain not fully developped
"We are the bearers of truth, you are all wrong"
>STILL GETS MEDIA COVERAGE
The absolute state of america.
Just sudoku by nuking yourselves while you still have some dignity left

I bet this kid sucked at least 2 dicks before 6th grade

'Hogg and the Bulldyke' sounds like an early 80's low budget biker movie.

The left is never going to realize that using people like Hogg to head their big government movements is just hurting them more than helping them. Congratulations kid, you just made every centrist voter in the country who's over the age of 40 a Republican.

Based
Israel #1

>democracy is me getting what I want
This is the reason why 16 year olds aren't allowed to vote (and 18 year olds shouldn't be allowed to either).
We live in a REPRESENTATIVE democracy because not everyone wants the same thing. If you don't want compromise then you don't want democracy.

This ain't no democracy Mr. Spaghetti arms, it's a constitutional republic.

Somebody please kill this kike.

>democracy
But we're a Republic.

Monsanto owns WAY more than the limit.

100% bullied the school shooter. Listen to the way he talks about his elders. He’s going to go postal.

Attached: IMG_20180219_111909.jpg (1024x268, 44K)

The left still doesn't understand that Alinsky tactics + clown media shilling do not work in the internet age.

This is why we need another international conflict. Maybe if we had a real threat to American lives and freedoms, people would realize we've got it pretty fucking good and stop trying to dismantle our Constitution.

i'm glad this fag couldn't get into college

Great time for a war. Draft needs to be instituted.

His "old-ass parents" are saving him from himself, and from the globalists who are manipulating him. He'll thank them one day.

>This is why we need another international conflict.
No. What we need is Civil War II.

>This is why we need another international conflict.
Yeah if only, but that's not how it works anymore. Nukes killed that world. In this world the greatest threats to American lives and freedoms are ideological and existential, not belligerent. We're fighting the long war now, the struggle not to suffocate to death in our sleep.
t. rich asshole from 1912 that ruined the next century for everyone including themselves

Not to be confused with "Bulldyker & Hogg," the 90s buddy cop film.

>couldn't get into college
>smart enough to tell me what to do
Nah, I hope he gets HIV.

Another reason it's so disturbing that people are actually listening to him

>be me
>cant get into college
>watdo.mp4
>kid i used to bully shoots up school
>get interviewed by news
>they seem to like me
>idea.jpeg
>push 15 minutes of fame until i get paid to just do shit like totally cool youtube stars and fat chicks on tlc
>who needs college?

21 and a land owner.

We already have a real threat to American lives. It's these commie kids and their handlers.

Reminder that most of these retards won't vote in November and that momentum will be completely gone on gun control in six months.

History has shown repeatedly THERE IS NO GUN CONTROL VOTE. However, there IS a gun rights vote, and they WILL come out to vote against the Democrats if they feel threatened. There's a reason Conor Lamb said he didn't support any new gun laws immediately after the Parkland shooting.

Nah. Not a fan of another civil war but a large scale war with a draft that just happens to select mainly these liberal faggots can kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Fucking Nukes. We need the Aliens to invade already.

He is just an idiot arrogant ass. His main argument and example is about using a stupid phone app. He does not know that US is not a democracy. It is a fucking Republic.

Democrats are so desperate for people to go to the polls they're trying to push the lowering the voting age agenda. Honestly, everything since Trump's win has been the worst case of sore loser syndrome I've ever seen.

these people need to fucking die, there is no other fucking cure for this level of faggotry

how do I join pirate land

our parents don't know how to destroy democracy so we have to

Attached: seil hogg.png (1842x1036, 1.11M)

and ivy league educated

GTFO Boomer scum.

that pic lmao

Attached: trump_rally.webm (1236x734, 2.81M)

Can someone post the video again? I've calmed down too much from the first time I saw it.

Well, no shit they don't know how to run a government! How does your skinny faggot ass think we got here to begin with?! BTW, you are a CONDENSED version of them! How are you any different? You're worse!

Attached: 1515417185984.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

Wasn't his dad in the FBI?
He sounds like he has unresolved issues.

Women cosplaying the Handmaid's Tale as serious protest has been very luzly, I won't lie.

Didn’t this retard already confuse the 1st amendment with the 4th earlier today? Embarrassing.

>ivy league educated

You mean like Barack Obama and Elizabeth Warren?

No thanks, the biggest commies come out of there.

Can someone further shoop this to read Reich instead of Lives? All the letters are there except for I but that's easy to make.

that's how his face became so triangler he sucked to hard

this

Hogg n' Bull

Realise that (((they))) have taken over and that there is no legitimate state left

Someone give him a gun, I want to see what he does...

Attached: 1511903166288.png (911x575, 666K)

I'm sure he can text with the best of them, but I bet a million dollars he doesn't know how to change a tire.

Should have never changed from land owner, but I will except tax payer as a compromise.

Nice! Well played!

Attached: 1513120121777.png (576x507, 59K)

Argg ye right lad

Attached: hogg-dumbass.jpg (980x1116, 481K)

The only thing black and rubbery he can change is one dick in his mouth for another

>not knowing what a constitutional republic or, more specifically, a constitutional federal representative democracy is

Attached: feelsgoodcoffee.jpg (700x525, 84K)

youtu.be/VTsPHz2ZbuM

hooktube.com/watch?v=RIRNURx1-3E

Nobody actually wants a civil war despite how many empty threats people sling back and forth. They'd much rather sit there spewing pseudo-intellectual bullshit from their armchairs until the next big false flag attack happens. The attention span of the average American is so mind numbingly low that they don't even realize much of their freedom they are giving away day by day.

And I see you don't quite understand our government either. The US is not a direct Democracy thought it is a Democracy. It is a a form of Republic, a Democratic-Republic. It's actually a lot more complicated than that if you want to classify it, it's a Federal Constitutional Republic or some such nonsense.

Voters regularly elect representatives, but do not personally vote on individual issues outside of town or county as far as I'm aware. Elections are a mess because areas are divided up into sections rather than total population to ensure equal representation, because the US is so socially and geographically different. The downside is this allows for some gerrymandering if not watched. And the Democrats always move the dead into their needed voting districts.

Glad some people know what America is.

Why is it the left always picks the most arrogant, grating and inhospitable hipsters they can find to push their agenda? It's like they hired the same people who cast and direct Geico and wireless commercials to get their message out.

And they wonder why they keep losing.

this kid is the worst, like I don't care that hes a gun ban supporting faggot, but just the way he talks and phrases things is awful. His weird little tiny jaw and chin make it worse as well

hoggy hoggy bo boggy banana fana fo foggy me my mo moggy

hoggy

Attached: hoggy.jpg (677x656, 41K)

Since when did america become a democracy?

Attached: 1514673371838.jpg (456x496, 26K)

apparently since we changed our demographic immigration policy.

They're arrogant because they know they're wrong. Leftists are insecure. They fear competition, and beliefs and ideologies that are based on being better than every other one because they themselves don't have the ability to win in a system that rewards success. They don't want people to have guns because they're scared of violence and the necessity it plays in human history. They want everyone to be powerless, scared little losers just like them. People with small dicks drive big loud trucks. People with shit opinions are loud and annoying.

He's going to have a mysterious accident

Aren’t his “old ass parents” FBI? The state of the FBI, sheesh.

people who drive big loud trucks for work are exempt from this.
t. someone who needs a big loud truck for work

Clearly. And people who actually need them to haul shit. It's anecdotal, but insecurity basically works that way. Same thing with most of the LGBTQNA(x=-b)2 croud. They're loud and in your face with their beliefs because having the belief isn't enough for them. They have to continually justify it. Not for others, but for themselves. The real horror of people like Hogg is that they're lying to themselves to make themselves feel better... and we put them on television.

>lets Sheriff Israel off the hook for letting his own classmates be murdered, contrary to Broward County PD training manuals
>says nothing about how the FBI could have stopped this despite being warned that he was going to shoot up a school
>wants it so that the same people be the only ones authorized to have and use guns
>mfw

David Hogg will crash and burn when properly challenged.

Attached: 1521508041926.jpg (416x492, 36K)

I'd like to see him in an actual moderated debate scenario. Just to watch him be crushed.

Which one?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

Many states allow voters to vote on individual issues at the state level and it is responsible for some of the most retarded laws in this country. Prop 65 in California is a good example

He's getting too big for his britches.

Just take the free ride to the liberal yahoo school of your choice because you were on TV and someone who wasn't you got shot six doors down from where you were held up. He's not nearly eloquent enough for anything else.

When he's not reading off of CNN's script, he's just a normal punk from Florida.

I thought america was a republic?

Not disagreeing but adding to this, it’s more than just insecurity. What they do is important to them. They *feel* important because of what they’re doing. The media and these idiot, whoring celebrities, these NGOs, they’ve turned it into a big production. Take it from a former Leftists involved with the 60s movements. It meant everything to them. Today it is too but it’s even more manufactured. These are things to keep in mind when watching these extreme leftists. Starts at 3:00

youtu.be/U9ixFHPYQE0

Using prolific profanity is a sign of low intelligence. Every interview this kid is in is just littered with swear words yet he wants prople to take him seriously.

>dumbass kid knows how to use a Dumbass app but calls dad immediately when somethings up with their house, car or appliances because they have no applicable skills
Really funny, hope he doesn't have a moment of ignorance