The guns are over

Its pretty simple user, I dont hear about people getting shot in australia, I hear about people getting shot in america.

Is it not a logical move to take away the thing that literally causes bi-weekly massacres in the US?

Who cares what the lengths are, These arguements about gun nuts going apeshit and killing people is childish purely to the point of that they lose all of their rights if they don't comply. A piece of paper that tells you what to do doesn't mean shit so if they were going to go apeshit when the guns get taken away then why will they go full retard in the future as apposed to this shit already happening?

I dont understand you silly unsafe americans

Attached: download.jpg (318x159, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GukPxsVIrb4
wikipedia.org/en/Monash_University_shooting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's because America is more important on the world stage. Our news goes everywhere. We don't hear a fucking word about Australian news unless there's some HUGE controversy.

Australia:
youtu.be/GukPxsVIrb4

Attached: 1520822496644.jpg (500x628, 74K)

Go suck a kangaroo dick

Defensive gun use saves 3 million lives every year according to the CDC, versus >40k deaths (including accidents and suicides)

The only logical choice is more guns.

>Is it not a logical move to take away the thing that literally causes bi-weekly massacres in the US?
You mean kill all niggers?

300 million plus people. Someones bound to get shot. Besides you only hear about it because our biased media blasts it 24/7.

>literally causes

hahahahahaha, you are a fucking fool.

Fuck all the amendments n sheeeit
Israel #1

This.

Nigs make up 90% of shootings despite being 13% of the population.

If you want to get something (a gun) to kill people, you have a choice, buy it from a legal dealer with restrictions in place, or go to the black market, not that hard, and get it with little to no backtrace and regulation.

May you get raped by the barbed cock of Satan's emu you shrimp on the barbie eating Abo fucker

>I dont hear about people getting shot in australia, I hear about people getting shot in america.
Our firearm rights aren't subject to people being shot.

>Is it not a logical move to take away the thing that literally causes bi-weekly massacres in the US?
Our firearm rights aren't subject to bi-weekly massacres.

> A piece of paper that tells you what to do doesn't mean shit so if they were going to go apeshit when the guns get taken away then why will they go full retard in the future as apposed to this shit already happening?
Our firearm rights aren't subject to pieces of paper.

Now post more than once you forum sliding shill faggot.

Red pill on Australia

The homicides in Australia did decrease since 1997 ban -- but only slightly -- and this decrease could probably be explaining by more people staying at home watching TV or using the Internet.

Instead, there was a rise in knife-related homicides.

Attached: homicides_australia_chart2007.jpg (472x287, 47K)

It's not like if you were to destroy them all they'd simply go extinct. Guns are made with tools. To get rid of all the guns you'd need to get rid of all the tools needed to make the guns and all the knowledge of how to make guns.

The gun-grabbing politicians know this is impossible, they simply want to make it so that YOU don't have guns, but they DO. Ending the right to bear arms doesn't do anything but give the powerful politicians and businessmen even more power over you. You'd have to be a drooling retard not to understand this.

Attached: 1510890897392.png (1100x900, 583K)

Could be logical to take them away. But you aren't going to get them sweetheart. SHALL NOT BE FUCKING INFRINGED. Ever. Period. I will blowup a fucking truck bomb before I doom my children to live helpless to the win of the (((((Government))))). You might one day get the guns, you might fail. The only thing I can say for certain is that I'll never live to the see the day.

Sidenote: The Second Amendment did not come FROM our Constitution. We were born with it. The Constitution was created in order to devise a Government capable of maintaining our Rights. The Founding Fathers explicitly said to use violence to decaptite our own Government if and when it turns on us.

My AR15 is not for duck hunting? No fucking shit dumbass. It is for Politician hunting. Read the Declaration of Independence if you need proof.

Till next time, fuck off.

Attached: 1505275442592.jpg (6256x3240, 3.71M)

Aussie here. You love cocks. And there's nothing wrong with that. But fuck off with shit you know nothing about. A simple search engine will give you shooting deaths in Australia. It's not rocket surgery my cock loving fren.

Read up on Port Aurthur massacre.
Lots of inconsistencies, emotional knee-jerk response, evidence sealed (like Dunblane)

It's pretty simple.
Mass shootings are statistically irrelevant. Most gun deaths are single events.
Abbos are too dumb to even fire a gun. Niggers unfortunately are not.
Mass shootings are a symptom of something more serious fucked up in society. Young people do not feel belonging in society. Ultra-polarized society. Lack of family ties. etc. etc.

Ban the guns

Every gunfag deserves a nuclear holocaust
aaaa

Attached: LTUYAaD.png.jpg (425x748, 36K)

This. Guns are Americans' get-out-of-globalism-free card.

Why the obsession of foreigners/memeflags over our country's internal politics?
We don't think about you at all.

>Ban the guns
Too bad we have this thing called the second amendment that protects our firearm rights huh?

But it can be removed
We can make another amendment
the T H I R D amendment!

Attached: 1434988176666.png (700x700, 222K)

1 post by this ID
You stupid generation Z fucks
Sage

>But it can be removed
lol. The gungrabbers have nowhere near the support to remove a constitutional amendment, especially one as important as the second amendment.

Never. Going. To. Happen.

As a woman of color, and part of the trans-community, I feel that I need firearm ownership to protect me from White Males - the true evil of our world. Attempts to disarm me are problematic to my mental well-being. I am on medication for anxiety, and although I do not personally own a firearm, it makes me feel scared and disenfranchised to think that one day soon I may not be able to purchase a firearm. Moreover, because of systemic racism, White males control both Law Enforcement and the Military... which would leave exploited people defenseless.

>As a woman of color, and part of the trans-community, I feel that I need firearm ownership to protect me from White Males - the true evil of our world. Attempts to disarm me are problematic to my mental well-being. I am on medication for anxiety, and although I do not personally own a firearm, it makes me feel scared and disenfranchised to think that one day soon I may not be able to purchase a firearm. Moreover, because of systemic racism, White males control both Law Enforcement and the Military... which would leave exploited people defenseless.

Attached: 1434158563085.jpg (302x299, 43K)

Make sure to shake out your shoes for funnel webs.

Because Australia had like 35 guns total and we have like 35 Billions guns.

I hate guns but I'm not retarded, I realize they aren't going anywhere not matter how much it hurts my feelings.

350mil people in the US
30k firearm related deaths per year (mostly niggers shooting niggers)
0.0025% chance of getting shot, but only if black, a cop or a gang member
Firearms are almost the least likely way one could die in the US

So, our gun violence would have to increase over 1000% to get just a 3% chance of dying via firearm
leafs are still worse shitposters than you guys.

>blame the guns
>die for Isreal

2 days of food in the grocery. There's a lot of things that could force you to find out what happens next.

And what are the statistics of people protecting other people with their GUNS and their FREEDOM ?

Face it, your gun laws are retarded, your guns are useless serving only people with ill intent and you are all massive faggots.

Niggers? Absofuckinglutely

>anarchist
>only the state should have weapons

Kys faggot

Give it time, Oliver. Your attenuated paradise will end up just like Airstrip One.

Attached: sectarian language.jpg (450x600, 100K)

>And what are the statistics of people protecting other people with their GUNS and their FREEDOM ?
Our firearm rights aren't subject to any firearm statistics.

>He actually believes guns will do something against his government

You have an AR15, they have nukes, guess who wins motherfucker. God americans are so retarded.

>letting media to manipulate your perceptive
Fucking retard.

I think Aussiebro is right. Time to invest heavily in gun company stocks, there's going to be a huge gungrab in the next few months as more pressure is put on the government to ban guns.

I guess the paper saying I can’t murder and rape you is shit and I can just do what I want?

>he thinks the government are willing to nuke its own land
God, memefags are s retarded.

Stupid. Cunt.

Attached: Bootsonground.png (872x886, 220K)

>A literal meme for president
Nice try burger

>moving goalpost
How typical.

I've heard of people being shot in Australia... Like, two or three times over the last two or three years.

3 million is the high estimate of instances where guns are used defensively by victims of a crime. The conservative estimate is 500,000 so there's a huge margin of error. There's a separate poll that showed 108,000 instances. The point still stands though. An armed populace is a safer populace.

You are aware that when a firearm is used to Kill an attacker, its part of that 30k right,
Are you actually this stupid, or are you pretending?

>meme president is an actual president
>memeflaggot hates orange Hitler and wants only his administration to have weapons

Kek, let's see.

I bet not a single piece of major gun control legislation at the federal level passes this year or next.

Attached: 1521929697072.jpg (680x645, 84K)

Fucking lmaoing at you mate
>Muh people will never be subjugated
>Muh people outnumber the GUVURNMENT

Holy fuck the level of fucking delusion

Ill say this much about the shill flood, it sure makes Sup Forums more fun.
Thanks shills for reinforcing our beliefs!

I'll try to expain so your sub-human aussie brain gets it.
MEXICO WILL SMUGGLE IN WHATEVER IS BANNED. I doubt you aussie subhumans were told in detail about US's failed prohibition of alcohol. Or the failed war in drugs. 350 million people spread out with tons of rural areas. With Chinese Latin American and Russian blackmarket guns in tons of abundance. We'll be just fine. Guns aren't going anywhere.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-24-15-36-20~2.png (720x716, 339K)

This, without exception, the looser the gun restrictions, the lower the crime, without exception, the converse is also true.

Who the fuck do you think makes up the military you absolutly retarded moron

How many times did an american used his gun and his ''freedom'' to shoot the police or the establishment because they were wrong ? How did it turn out for said american ?

The very fact that you THINK about being safer from your government because you have a little toy gun makes me fucking laugh and shows a much you have no clue how cucked you, we, really are from the rich motherfuckers and the jews out there.

Guns will be over when I say its over, and its not over until I die, taking all you fags out with me.

If you take our rights, we take your life abonigger.

Attached: dare-to-resist-cartoon.jpg (614x342, 34K)

One of the worst things The USA did was to bail these Aussie subhumans out of a Japanese invasion in ww2. Should have let the Japanese thin out the Aussie gene pool which is comprised of British criminals and insane people whom the Brits sent as far as way as possible.

I recall a black ex cop shooting up LA. I believe the spent millions, millions tracking him down. One. One Soddy negro.

>Implying the military won't have better benefits from the common rabble
>Implying it won't create new social classes

Also just watch North Korea how everybody is nice and subjugated and giving them guns won't change a fucking thing.

That's some good info. I never new South Africa looked like a triceratops head.

Bundy ranch

You don't hear about "mass shootings" in Switzerland, Czech Republic or Austria as well, and these countries are pro gun as fuck.
Maybe it has something to do with not pumping robots full of drugs and letting them be bullied.

You have no idea what your talking about. Literally

You sound like a pussy whining about safety. And it doesn't matter if you understand us. Our ways are beyond your ways.

Attached: A46C88D9-C8EC-4A1E-9883-B09F43F1F402.gif (512x384, 1.89M)

People get stabbed in australia

Niggers...how many niggers are in those countries?

U say Australia, I say Chicago.

Austria and Switzerland has a few, but it's not an epedemic (yet) like in Germany or the US.

show me the constitutional right to feel safe

And it's mostly comfy niggers from Ghana, Namibia and such, not killer niggers from countries like Somalia.

go fuck yourself, kangaroonigger

>Guns are bad you guys
>Nuclear Holocaust for people who support guns
The absolute state of Canadians.

Merrifats think their popguns are gonna defend them against a gubmint that has 10,000 nukes. That's how fat and stupid they are.

Gun control sure worked in Mexico and Honduras.

You realize we have about 10 times your population and "African-American" "culture" being encouraged by the loony left? And there are already far too many guns to remove from the general population; as well as the knowledge, tools, and parts to create them spread all over?

But you wouldn't notice because you're too busy trying to pry the koala off your dick.

It might when there are more guns than people. Plus, guns aren't the only way to stop tyranny.

>>he thinks the government are willing to nuke its own land
If a sub commander hears that Washington DC is attacking its own citizens with military power they could nuke DC. They have a target package onboard for this situation. I was in the ssbn force for eight years. Our oath is to the constitution, not politicians.

if you from some group that is performing treasonous actions then relentlessly betraying an american citizens forth amendment rights you have committed 2 crimes that justify your death before you even went after the guns

Attached: 1373480158852.gif (640x360, 1.95M)

>gubmint that has 10,000 nukes
gubmint has zero nukes. military has them. the 'codes' is a meme. they are not needed for launch.

we have a third amendment. No quartering of soldiers in people's homes without their consent.

Not from the president no, but their are "codes" involved. Without which the birds dont fly.
Silo jockeys cant launch nukes on their own without knowing the right codes to input. And even then, they dont know if its real or not, in training. Until the missles leave.
This keeps them from not launching if they get a sudden pang of humanity.
Same thing in most military missions,at least that is how it was in the 82nd, any training jump could have found us a couple hours in the air getting live ammo handed out.

Sleep on it retard

Emu army left a lot of the wrong ones alive.

No matter how much sleep I get, it wont make you any less ignorant of the subject

So, all of them?
Cuz you guys didnt actually have any casualties did you?

The military are going to nuke the same land they also breathe in?

Fuck off cunt. Gib guns back now.

You don't hear about aussies getting shot because they actively try to hide it. The same thing happens in japan where they report murders as "natural deaths" in order to make it look like they're a safe place contrary to reality

It's ongoing. The nightly raids are pretty bad, but if we keep moving, they tend to take fewer of us. We survive. For now.

But you know the end will come right?
Is their any hope for you if you just capitulate to your feathered overlords?

1) Show me a gun control law that prevents massacres and works with #2.

2) Every single person on this planet is born with the right to use every tool, up to and including lethal force, to avoid being raped, abused, murdered, or enslaved.

Can the government guarantee my safety under #2 in a crisis like Hurricane Katrina or Nazi killing of Jews? If not, fuck you. My guns kill authoritarians.

Ok Ok, now do a comparison to Brazil. Especially since the US and Brazil are roughly the same population, and unfortunately share some of the same demographic challenges (ie: lots of niggers and spics and le goblin creaturas), and of course, we're much closer to them geographically and would be open to the same smugglers and black market options.
So how did things turn out in Brazil with their "Sensible gun laws"? I bet crime just disappeared. No? Well I bet shootings are at an all time low! What's that?

Attached: Uma.png (1984x1708, 114K)

wikipedia.org/en/Monash_University_shooting

My tribe have all read the historical memoirs of Artyom so we're content with our lot. If we can just endure, maybe we'll see the dawn of a new era of humanity. Hopefully their infighting will weaken our Emu enemy.

What is it with all these foreign cunts that think their opinion matters in regards to our state affairs?

Fuck off. Guns are culture in the US. They aren’t going anywhere you Cucked Commie Shrimp on a Barbie