Dragon Ball Super

How high are Pan S-Cells count?

In the negatives considering she doesn't go Super Saiyan

>its a vegeta getting cucked episode

we dont know that, GT isn't canon

We do actually because of Online. She doesn't turn Super Saiyan there either and she never is.

I dunno but her D-cells are gonna be off the charts once i'm done with her

karma is a bitch

Reminder that everyone posting in Super threads is part of the #cutegang and therefore cute!

>literally midichlorians
You deserve this

its time for your dose Caulifla and Kale

No we deserved no explanation at all just like in Z only retards and waifushits want this shit

Soon

I don’t understand

You mean the one that is comfirmed to be a alternative timeline from super and a alternative timeline from GT? Chronoa is bae though

I love how Piccolo would beat Caulifla with ease

How do I work my way up until I can hold Kale's hand?

Lower than Caulis

What?

>pickle-o is ss2 gohan level
>Caulifla is ss3 gotenks+ in base
back to farming senzu beans green boi

>S-Cells
>Sperm Cells
How dare you

I want to give Kefla her daily S-Cell DOSE

Hand over those S-Cells little boy

>Keflamind still in action
wew

How does it make you feel knowing that Toriyama willingly decided to expand Saiyan lore in preparation for the upcoming Planet Sadala arc?

Note is pure!

She will get boosted, thats for sure.

Thing is how would her personality be when she grows up?

A tomboy like Caulifla
Or idk like Kagura from Gintama?

How many midichlorians does Gohankin Sonwolker have?

comfy

Yea but Towa is better hope she appears in Super (probably not but i can dream)

Holy shit Gohan in the front and center baby. This is His comeback arc for sure.

How did we go from this...

Not very high. Canonically he has the lowest out of Goten/Trunks/Caulifla/Kale/Cabba.

>people thinks S-cells were made for U6's saiyans

No, cells are just the explanation of how it works, the part that justifies U6's saiyans is that Toriyama confirmed you need a certain power level (not only the cells you can got already by training, getting stronger and having a healthy life) to go SS.
You basically need to fill a quota of raw power AND a trigger for your tingles/cells/ki acumulation in the back/whatever. The stronger you are, the less pissed you must be to go SS, that's why not all U6 saiyans can just go SS as easily (because they aren't as strong as Cabba, an elite space cop or Caulifla, who's stronger than her space chief brother), meanwhile most of U7 saiyans never had a chance because they were too weak so even pissed, they were far from transforming.
Also Toriyama finally confirmed Super Saiyan's offspring inherits the capacity of go SS without effort

People come to excuse that U6 Sayins are these surpassed chimps that can turn off the SSJ 2 with 20 hours of emotion. It's very fun to come. Yes, Trunks and Goten attacked SSJ 1 as a child, but there was more potential than rice, which was the longest. Yes, Gotenks went to SSJ 3. Because Toriyama completely forgot SSJ 2. It is very unpleasant that the cauliflower jumps directly to SSJ 2, and maybe 3, before the end of this tournament. I do not care because Hippos SSJ is really angry. There is not a little bit of return. He got SSJ 2 but it was unnecessary. The potatoes are better enough to get U6 faster. As the blow disappears and the frost is removed, only the guardian of the name will surrender.

honestly what is your endgame with this absurd shitposting?

To this

More?

hype af and secure in the knowledge that Dragon Ball has been saved for all time.

Fill me in on this S-Cell fuckery. What did I miss?

You don’t get Cells by training you retard.

>square tits
As expected of a failure.

Someone level with me, how can a Salada Arc actually be interesting? Saiyans are completely boring.

Which U6 character would you kiss?

It is first and foremost an explanation for Goten and Trunks anyways including everything about how they inherited their fathers S cells.

Cabba

Cabba.

does anybody have the most current Official Canon DB Power Rankings????

Either vados or hit

Obviously Vados

Cabba or botamo

Will Cabba end up with Caulifla, Kale, or Bra?

he is Basically a big metal doggo

Literally anyone but the two sticc girls

So something like...tiers?

>saiyans are boring in a show all about power leveling saiyans

If you said U6 saiyans are boring I could agree but that’s just full retard user

Don't do this.

Cabba.

1.Jiren
2.Goku (enve tho kefla has more power)
3.Kefla
4.Hit
5 and 6 Toppo/ Vegeta
7.Freeza
8-9 Dyspo /17
10. Maji Kayo / Kale

Remember midichlorians? Replace “George Lucas” with “Akira Toriyama” and you’ve got it.

Jiren
Goku
Kefla
Vegeta
Hit
Toppo
Freezer

Great

Dickhead is the only option.

>people think he doesn't have Blue

Come on man, this plot twist is obvious as fuck

can we just transfer him, vados, champa and hit over to U7 and just keep U6 nuked?

Cell Dorato too low

reverse the gaps

either one of these are basically accurate

What if i think people overreacted about Midichlorians?

Caulifla

Bra will likely end up with Uub.

With how overdone they are, Goku's the only interesting one anymore. Even Vegeta and Gohan exist just to show how much better he is.

How come Renso is brown but Caulifla is the whitest Saiyan we’ve seen

I'm surprised there's people that don't think this. The prequels have so many worse flaws to focus on but midochlorians are the biggest meme so that's what everyone talks about.

they are just a way to measure force potential tb h
dunno why idiots got so butthurt about it

You should see a doctor.

Goku is the most boring one in the franchise right now.
Give me Goten and Trunks any day over him.

>complaining about side characters being useless in the Goku show aka Super

I-I’m not sure what you were expecting user...we’re over 100 episodes in...

That explains why Manga Black was an edgier version of Kylo Ren.

Goku will be Luke Skywalker, and Caulifla obviously Rey.

Yes, you do, Pedro.

>"However, one can't reach the quantity necessary for becoming a SS simply by having a gentle spirit, so a certain amount of battle power is indeed necessary"
Growning stronger while having a healthy life is all you need to increase your number of S-cells. Once you get enough S-cells you just need a trigger (a big concentration of ki on your spine, which is already make unconsciously when the saiyan is angry) and SS happens

Everybody in this show only exists to show how much better Goku is

you’re a retard then

Retirement probably gives you a lot of time to stay on the sun while managing a gang on the city doesn't

I bet he'll be the villain of the Planet Salada arc. Since Caulifla is basically U6 Goku, he'll be her Raditz.

You’re right, and therre are worse things in the prequels to bitch about, just like in Super. It doesn’t mean it isn’t pure hackery, either.

Soon

They are indeed overreacting.

Cells don’t magically appear in your body due to training you fucking idiot.

Only in Super which for some reason gave Vegeta an Goku tons of god form power ups and from there introduced a bunch of foes who had to catch up to them. Until Jiren which is when Super went back to the old formula with Goku and friends (okay, 99% Goku) being the ones playing catch up to the strongest foe they have ever faced.
This is why the Goku wank is too strong right now.

Read the interview again but get some reading comprehension first

>COWlifla

>Since Caulifla is basically U6 Goku
Retarded spic.

Goku's bizarre adventures

>there are people who will accept everything that comes out of AT’s piehole

>s-cells
fuck this meme.

Cabba=Vegeta
Caulifa=Goku
Kale=??? Fucking broly

It’s pretty clear they’re tiny ripoffs