Girlfriend Cheated on Me with a nigga

I'm 90% sure this motherfucker fucked my girlfriend last night.
I gotta get his ass back but I really don't know what to do?

Attached: image.jpg (1255x1306, 752K)

Just break up with your girlfriend over it, she's clearly a slut.

Fuck his girlfriend

Attached: cuckface.png (574x533, 488K)

what evidence do you have?

Post your gf

1-up her, cheat on her with him

we need more details

>Live in Cucknada
>get cucked

The memes just write themselves, seriously though we need to stop encouraging our society to see these apes through rose glasses

Breakup with her....now....right this fucking second.

>black dude gets laid
>I gotta get him back!

I see your frustration here but He didn’t do anything wrong, dump the bitch and get on with it

kill her and then yourself

have unprotected sex with her, cum in her, then choke her til she passes out and insert a lightbulb into her asshole, then stomp her ass so it breaks

Don’t blame the nigger for being a nigger. Stone your girlfriend for being an unfaithful slut with low tastes

if he was a real nigger then he would fuck your mom and be your dad.

Is expect this from Sweden. San Francisco local?

Lol, this caught me off guard, good one

Bash the nigger in the head with a battle-axe.

What is it with white girls fucking apes like the one in that picture? He looks like a mouth breather. I don't get it.

Honor killings are seeeeripusly underrated in the west, desu.
Mezaphorically speaking...

>I'm 90% sure this motherfucker fucked my girlfriend last night.

probably has a dick like a pringles can too. Oh well, you'll just have to get another girlfriend

because women love men who are just as stupid as they are

I went clubbing with girlfriend last night; we do it all the time, it's a great way to blow off steam and have fun. Unfortunately midway through the night I made the stupid mistake of leaving her drunk ass alone so I could go out for a smoke break. Well after I finish my cigg I get back in the club and start looking all over for her, like I mean looking everywhere. After about 30 mins of frantically scouring the club I find the slut dancing on this black guy that plays for my university basketball team. And boy did she look like she was enjoying herself.
Picture me,heart broken,watching this dude dry hump the shit out of my girl. Such a terrible sight and I couldn't deal with it at the time so I decided to call a taxi and just head back to my dorm.
Following all this I wake up the morning, check out my social media and guess what I see? My girl and that same black guy making out on some couch.
I guess it's safe to say that things are over between us but I need some sort of revenge. I can't bare to feel like this for much longer, something needs to be done

Move on. It's nothing personal. People get bent over all the time. Why compete for a shit prize? You're not really losing, you're cutting your losses, which is the smart thing to do. No way in hell would you come out on top by wasting resources and risking potential physical or legal harm on something so worthless. Nobody will care if your gf fucked a nigger in the future, they'll just think she was a slut. You should probably be more embarrassed you were with a coal burner desu.

Step the first: befriend boy moose.
Step 2: befriend New Canadian.
Step C: feed New Canadian maple syrup laced with pcp.
Step IV: while New Canadian is on PCP get him to fuck boy moose's gf moose.
Step five (5): ???
Step ||||||: profit.

aww he a good boy, dindu nuffin wrong

they just follow pop culture media society which tells them it’s cool