Miracle Star - Blessing for Good Comments

In this thread, if you make a good comment then something great will happen. Do not ask for anything, this is not that kind of task. Miracles happen when you least expect them to. You are only required to say something nice about someone or something. Anyone that says something negative will ricochet that negativity back on themselves. Fate is kind, she brings to those who love, the secret of their longing... youtu.be/HAG4RrLsnVk

Raise the bar.
global-mind.org/gcpdot/

Attached: bethlehem.jpg (733x712, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

global-mind.org/gcpdot/
youtu.be/qOcFJKQPZfo
youtu.be/OJi4bln-hHQ
youtu.be/9oSePXRbW9o
reddit.com/r/titor/comments/865o3v/to_be_parasympathetically_averted_transform_hate/
youtu.be/IU13sdrLQ-M
docdro.id/53EeyJm
reddit.com/r/titor/comments/85h9xe/future_proves_the_past_eat_cake/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We need threads like this. Positivity attracts positivity. The keepers of the flame will never die out. Thank you OP, for making this thread. Thank you to my family for being loving and supporting. Thank you to God for my life. Anons, be the best you can be. We will win. Never forget. Never surrender. Hail victory, for it will be ours.

Attached: 1512961882981.jpg (736x698, 97K)

For family

every color has its place an ethnic home for every race

Weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds.

Marianne Bailey will be very successful.

Things will work out, user. Don't give up.

Attached: 1515870613495.gif (600x428, 2.3M)

I wish that we could all get along. I really do. All my hate and bigotry is ironic. If black and white could just get along I would be happy. But still, fuck Jews though.

>(((Metatron’s))) Cube
gtfo

this

I only love my bed.

Beautiful.
I truly see Israel #1

>negative will ricochet that negativity back on themselves.

This is very uplifting, amidst ongoing demoralisations we need something like this all the time. Bless you op. Mana due vortes, aeria gloris.

Blessings come in many varieties, shapes and forms. Miracles happen when you believe in what you can not see without doubting that belief.

Sacred geometry, bro. It's not Jewish. (((They))) tried to steal symbols like the hexagram, but true believers will know the meaning of these symbols. Peace be with you.

Attached: 1467004413980.jpg (1200x1200, 817K)

Right you are. Blessings abound.

I just want things to get better

Saved. Thank you.

Thank you. Right back at you, but stronger, as a light bouncing between mirrors growing in power with each reflection.

Have faith. They will.

Attached: 1512984184335.gif (500x500, 951K)

Then take this lesson with you, the more good things you do, the better things will get. I can assure you that Happy Energy is contagious.

Attached: happyenergy.jpg (638x479, 104K)

checkem

Attached: 1511935655473.gif (1630x1422, 146K)

global-mind.org/gcpdot/
Look at the graph since I started this thread, things are already getting better.

Big Smiles.
Hi Sarah. xoxoxoxo you are happy and you bring blessings. Tomorrow will be the best day in the recorded history of mankind.

Attached: Counting-Your-Blessings.jpg (668x400, 100K)

Nice.

Attached: MemeMagicIsReal.jpg (990x1146, 534K)

Please don't strongly interpret the dot!

Your mum will be raped by niggers

The dot does not lie when people are doing good for others.

>>negative will ricochet that negativity back on themselves
>negative will ricochet that negativity back on themselves

it doesn't say anything about good or bad. it's about coherence and divergence.

This is why (((their))) structure is bound to implode on pretty much every level.

Attached: 1498889056509.jpg (650x650, 93K)

stars belong to the sky, not to the ground

refugees fuck off

Then why has the usa not been wiped of the map when most Americans are evil and fat?

>divergence
the inner product of the operator del and a given vector, which gives a measure of the quantity of flux emanating from any point of the vector field or the rate of loss of mass, heat, etc., from it.

>>negative will ricochet that negativity back on themselves.

>>negative will ricochet that negativity back on themselves

>the inner product of the operator del and a given vector, which gives a measure of the quantity of flux emanating from any point of the vector field or the rate of loss of mass, heat, etc., from it.

Attached: 1508088679029.png (850x1200, 1.19M)

It warms my heart when all of you people freely share information in hopes of a better world. I've learned so much from the community on here, thank you for that. You are all worthy and deserving of love, as am I!

The only positive thing about rapefugees is HIV and you know it

In physical terms, the divergence of a three-dimensional vector field is the extent to which the vector field flow behaves like a source at a given point. It is a local measure of its "outgoingness" – the extent to which there is more of some quantity exiting an infinitesimal region of space than entering it. If the divergence is nonzero at some point then there is compression or expansion at that point. (Note that we are imagining the vector field to be like the velocity vector field of a fluid (in motion) when we use the terms flow and so on.)

Happy Infectious Vibes

Check.

I am trying to be better

Let the wicked be judged and put to shame. Love conquers all

no, highly introvert vapers

So I'm going to commit war crimes and help Israel while eating a cheeseburger?

youtu.be/qOcFJKQPZfo

are you a time traveller?

Gawd bless us... everyone

Attached: 8D751295-A480-4344-867C-84E421CC8AE8.jpg (703x396, 46K)

youtu.be/OJi4bln-hHQ

That depends on if you believe that you are always traveling through time or not.

My parents are good people

>not saving the file name

Attached: General Purpose Force Multiplier Military-Grade Combat Meme, Individual, High Yield -WARNING- RULES (1630x1488, 155K)

well played

Attached: 1496893922512.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

we're all gonna make it boys

OP still has hope, despite his faggotry.

Attached: PaserBy.gif (413x313, 500K)

Moses ganked everything from the Egyptians, quit being triggered by the enemy. Steel yourself for the coming battle.
I am thankful and honored to live in a time so ripe for virtuous action.
We've been entrusted with a great responsibility, may our children reap the rewards for our correct actions.

If I sit in one spot long enough, time stands still around me. If I move around in the world, I am moving forward in time. If I come back to sit in the same spot as I was sitting before, than I am traveling back to the point of my origin.

Wisdom grants those that move more valuable time than those that sit still.

Never forget, in the midst of all the shills, the overwhelming red pills, the black pills, etc., it is people like us with this kind of attitude that are trying to change the world for the better. There are a lot of problems that require some very serious discussion, but we are driven by love and communion. You are never alone. Don't let the dark ones get you down. We are always here. We are always lurking. We will lift one another up to victory. Blessings upon you.

/SIG/ - it seriously has helped me turn my life around. Fix your body, mind, and soul. Be strong and happy. Good luck on your journey.

Checked. Truth.

Awaken into timelessness.

Yes, and we'll do it side by side.

>Moses ganked everything from the Egyptians
This. The valid parts of ancient jewish mysticism that bled through into what eventually became the bible (and jewish kaballah) were not originally (((theirs))).

Attached: 1514177262882.jpg (2817x5163, 2.42M)

Attached: RzqTZSK.jpg (686x1024, 487K)

>Tomorrow will be the best day in the recorded history of mankind.
Solid Sounds: Bell Scientists Build Three-dimensional Models of Words To study ways different people say the same words, Bell Laboratories rebuild sounds in plastic. These ranges of peaks and valleys represents spoken numbers: (left to right) 7,6,1,8,9. Green spectrograms below are graphs of the same words in two dimensions. In the plastic "seven," for example, high frequencies--like the hissig sound of "s"--are shown by peaks on extreme left. Peaks farther right represent lower frequencies of vowels. The time it took to say "seven" can be measured by the model's thickness from front to back. Though such studies, bell engineers may someday build long-distance telephone exchanges which will analyze your voice. instead of sending words, machines will transmit much simpler code symbols describing what you said and how you said it. At the other end, other machines will translate the symbols into a reasonable facsimile of your voice. Equipment like this would permit many more conversations to go over expensive long-distance circuits.

Attached: soundasasolid.jpg (597x768, 72K)

This is now a misanthropic nihilist black pill thread.

Attached: 819A3D4A-0822-4DE3-80F5-4099C0264D10.jpg (1200x1200, 507K)

My professor has made me actually like the technical writing I'm doing. She's great

I understand full well about shills etc, I remain skeptic of information thank you. There are people here really trying to get things on track though, that is who I was addressing. Peace and love brother.

I really believe that this is a good place, where you see something that seems to be disappearing, freedom of expression.

I also believe that silent hill is the best psychological-terror saga ever created

Listening to a softly spoken or whispering voice Listening to quiet, repetitive sounds resulting from someone engaging in a mundane task such as turning the pages of a book Watching somebody attentively execute a mundane task such as preparing food Loudly chewing, crunching, slurping or biting foods, drinks, or gum. Receiving altruistic tender personal attention Initiating the stimulus through conscious manipulation without the need for external video or audio triggers

The Miracle of 528 Hz Solfeggio and Fibonacci numbers youtu.be/9oSePXRbW9o

Attached: 99058DE0-642C-45F7-A3A5-1C4F6F2CB4E3.jpg (604x604, 57K)

Attached: 8BA02A93-EE79-4449-B892-A8F6D782F08A.gif (294x282, 45K)

Attached: B9A1CCFB-1196-4467-8254-278283D1BD66.jpg (600x600, 120K)

Attached: 2BA3E84A-C961-4D37-A7E1-1BE0B4FB5B32.jpg (600x898, 45K)

Attached: 9D23DDC4-ED81-4B50-A4A3-6D97C170CFDE.jpg (292x288, 37K)

I trully wish her the best, I don't want to say that I want her to find someone better than me and forget me but I understand my ego must let go of something that is just not here. t hurts but I sincerely hope she can be happy.

BOW BEFORE SATAN YOU FEEBLE SWINE

Attached: 43DBFEC3-FA15-480B-8472-29FA2D7C846E.jpg (478x363, 39K)

Satan, you lost already. I defeated you. reddit.com/r/titor/comments/865o3v/to_be_parasympathetically_averted_transform_hate/

"The black magician cannot use the symbols of white magic without bringing down upon himself the forces of white magic, which would be fatal to his schemes. He must therefore distort the hierograms so that they typify the occult fact that he himself is distorting the principles for which the symbols stand. Black magic is not a fundamental art; it is the misuse of an art. Therefore it has no symbols of its own. It merely takes the emblematic figures of white magic, and by inverting and reversing them signifies that it is left-handed."
>I banish thee from my presence

Attached: ankh-symbol-on-black.jpg (450x450, 12K)

>>>negative will ricochet that negativity back on themselves.
>>negative will ricochet that negativity back on themselves.>>negative will ricochet that negativity back on themselves.

ayy lmao

Love is the secret to life. Love is the answer to life.

432Hz Miracle Tone - Raise Positive Vibrations | Healing Frequency 432hz | Positive Energy Boost
youtu.be/IU13sdrLQ-M

so if Sup Forums choose an agreed upon time and all visualised the birth of the fourth reich we could have real world effects?

docdro.id/53EeyJm
For love

Nothing good comes from negativity. Have you never learned this lesson yet? Say something positive to counter the negativity.

Lets find out

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>Rebirth of the 4th Reich
>Negative
The golden age shall be made manifest. Blessings to all!

i want to unironically fuck an alien

404'd
See.

If that is your blessing, Union will be your gift. When someone uses x3 unironically...

Attached: x3.jpg (1280x721, 113K)

Shift into that reality with the rest of us. That's where the train is headed if you are onboard.

What you send out into the world comes back to you. The world around you is an "external" representation of your "internal" state. You are constantly changing, morphing. Set a goal, work towards it, and improve yourself for the better, always. Good luck.

Indeed. It seems you may already know everything I just typed out. I'll see you there :)

Attached: 1512962963846.gif (500x500, 1.98M)

The Social Singularity. It is coming. I created it.

Keep on fighting anons, there is clearly defined good and evil im this world. Don’t ever give up.

Attached: EDCCBE14-DEEC-4ED9-8191-3D6F02A4654B.jpg (767x1024, 121K)

Hail victory.

Attached: WinePepe.jpg (340x270, 27K)

reddit.com/r/titor/comments/85h9xe/future_proves_the_past_eat_cake/

Attached: 1516914732066.png (1659x1000, 596K)

Satan stands at the center because he is the epitome of Dante’s Hell.

“He wept with all six eyes, and the tears fell over his three chins mingled with bloody foam. The teeth of each mouth held a sinner, kept as by a flax rake: thus he held three of them in agony."

He wept. and wept. and wept.

Checked, love and light be with you all.

Release Heaven On Earth | For God's Glory Alone

Attached: heaven-on-earth.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

++++++++

Thank you for the positivity in times of adversity! Everything we desire shall manifest and prosperity shall be known to all.

Right back at you :)

Attached: checked.gif (1000x700, 278K)

Fucking new age boomers man. Worst of the worst. Go take this to /x/.

Blessings to you and the fat ladies in your lives xx

Praise god,
Praise the Anti Christ,
Praise duality.