So this happened

The left is out of control!

Attached: wow.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/03/24/no-thats-not-emma-gonzalez-tearing-up-the-constitution-for-teen-vogue-but-its-pretty-cringeworthy/
youtu.be/2BEdMR8taRE
youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: chong salutes emperor.webm (580x360, 2.71M)

Yeah I can't believe they added a token nigger either

Look that fucking awkward Oompa Loompa. Mexicans are so revolting

Is the chick with the fat face on the right the same blonde that has been posted here? She looked like suburban bangable housewife material.

the whole scene is just hilarious

hahaha that's nice

Bumppppppp

Attached: 1521936642466.jpg (1156x1729, 306K)

Attached: 1520268935796.jpg (500x326, 17K)

If they fucking hate the Constitution so fucking much, why not leave for one of their idealized first world nations like Sweden, or Germany?

wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

Attached: 1511425047724s.jpg (240x240, 6K)

Hahaha this is real?

Who’s idea was this? Some secret NRx Guy?

Attached: 1519696102621.jpg (736x552, 110K)

>Hahaha this is real?
no, its not you fucking genius

Attached: SJW's come out and play.jpg (630x356, 67K)

Wow I thought this was a false flag joke. This is somehow an edit or video shopping, right?

shitty thread

edgy as fuck

Attached: D7F75888-EEAD-4CCB-8730-990AB3523810.jpg (634x478, 96K)

yknow i dont get triggered often but this actually infuriates me
not because of the image but b/c of all the logical contortions liberals are going to come up with to explain how this is not what it clearly is
so sick of these people saying standing on the flag, burning it, kneeling for the anthem and tearing up the constitution is really patriotism

No one actually thinks that gif is real... Right?

actually how accurate is this?
twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/03/24/no-thats-not-emma-gonzalez-tearing-up-the-constitution-for-teen-vogue-but-its-pretty-cringeworthy/

She put on a 100 pounds to appease the SJW crowd. You cant have a thin girl being famous.

It's real in spirit.

Attached: la goblina constitución.png (1011x1301, 721K)

Or you could spend one second to look at it and just tell it's photoshopped

Cringe inducing.
The nigger in the back manages to fuck up arm folding.
The little goblin is trying to act hard.
What's the original thing being torn up?

I really wish she died on that shooting. Fuck her

is-is, that Emma Gunzalez? Bravo leaf. There was almost no Gunzalez bread on /pol before this one

see

I am so angry. These fuckers want a civil war.

Ignore those retards
youtu.be/2BEdMR8taRE

never what, again? Never be independent?

if they want. I have no problems legalizing slavery again for those who want to subject themselves to bondage. It's a stupid path, and self defeating on principle, but whatever. Some people are into sadomasochism.

It's shopped, but that doesn't take anything away from it. Really effective propaganda.

using children to push your agendas.... now where have I seen that before... hmmmmm

Attached: glorious leader.jpg (1480x832, 138K)

WE WIN DRUMPF FUCKS
AHHHAAAA

YOUR BELOVED GEN Z WILL TEAR UP THAT RACIST SHITTY PAPER AND WIPE OUR BUTTS WITH IT!

This bitch is like 17, and already have darker black circles in her eyes than i do, and im 30.

To tear up that paper, you first have to win a civil war. Ready?

Nope, just import more third world breeders.
They are not beholden to the founders of America,
So tearing it up isn't a big plan.
THEY want the NEW AMERICA.
You know the one we're whites are a minority

The average millennial would make for an excellent slave. Hell, we're practically already serfs in everything but name. I'm just wondering when the landed gentry will restrict our right to travel, for our own good of course. Damn it.

And they will get it hahaha

A decayed feudal empire surrounded by Barbarian tribes, feuding Karteli Kingdoms. Ran by a bickering decadent aristocracy ruling over a population of dim witted helpless serfs kept solvent through anti-depressants and debt?

Here I was eating breakfast, thinking about how I am going to go about and destroy the communists and sandnigger of my nation. Then this came up and I puked up my knäckebröd&kaviar. This just fuels my rage, there will be one less Mosque tonight in Sweden, or Kebab-place.

Kekked so hard, thank you friend

Such a brave and strong young lady. A brave and strong future we will have with this generation. The adults in charge refuse to protect our children!!! So our children are protecting themselves. This is where we are as a nation. Sick. Vote out republicans this November!!!

So if civil war breaks out are these clowns going to defend themselves with rocks?

To be fair, every politican has done that, specialy when film and photographs were added to Social media

They will, look at California and all the major cities in US and you really haven't been touched by African mass immigration yet.
With the population exploding,you soon will.
The era of white countries is all but gone ,soon it will just be a forgot dream of white only countrys

Good luck with that. That time has passed. Americans are too aware of what is going on in the UK, Canada, South Africa, AUS, AZ, etc... We Poland now. If only 10% of us are prepared to stand you down, that is 30 million. Your time has passed. It died with Killary.

really makes you think

Attached: Capture d’écran 2018-03-25 à 09.17.53.png (130x94, 29K)

If fags like you and others on the right live in this country then frankly it doesn't deserve the left. I would gladly vote for succession if it meant I didn't have to live in the same country where people hold a 220 year old legal document as close to them as one would a religion. The cult of the american right has become a cancer on society blocking the way of human progress.

This looks like a terrible edit. Got a video link?

no shit, it's like they just want to walk off a cliff and take everyone else with them.

So many Russian bots making negative commits about these brave kids! These kids will make a positive change! I fully support them!

The only thing that is keeping this bloodless now is Trump. There is a wait see attitude. If he is removed or fails, we know its do or die.

Not even American but you do know that gun control is legal and constitutional right? The Supreme Court (which constitutionally interprets the laws) has declared in the Heller case that some degree of gun control is not unconstitutional, as well as the right to bear arms is not only for militas.

I hope not. You can see the text flickering all over the place.

Of course it's an edit. These kids are trying to make sure no one else suffers the same fate their friends did. Of course the ignorant jackasses on the right are just going after their character in the usual ad hominem fashion. Not to mention the blatant racism directed at Emma.

whats the original sign she is tearing up?

You think white Americans are woke because you are in the bubble, check any alt right youtubers subs then check some moronic normie youtubers subs . They are fast asleep.

"The world won't end in darkness, it'll end in family fun
With Coca Cola clouds behind a Big Mac sun"

Attached: IMG_0412.jpg (898x701, 133K)

Human progress towards what? What exactly are you progressing towards? The all white USA was progressing towards becoming a fully functional space empire in the late 20th century. So what are we progressing towards today?

>Not to mention the blatant racism directed at Emma.
Oh, yes please explain how the gif is racist. If milk in Sweden is racist, this must be also. Right?

No, but there have been people pointing out the Cuban flag. It's as if being proud of her heritage somehow makes her a communist. That linkage is ridiculous.

Uncle Ted predicted this

Attached: leftismisatotalitarianforce.png (609x717, 188K)

Immigrants don’t care about the USA. Try claim citizenship so they can get gibs, but they’re always Mexican first or African first. They would happily destroy the constitution and the bill of rights, turning USA into any generic third world shithole, cheering while they did it.

They never seem to realise that the USA is great and has all the gibs because of the constitution, because real Americans respect its history and know that their rights were hard fought for..

They are not American. They will never be American. And I know that I’m not American either, but I can respect Americans for what they have done. And I hate that your country is being destroyed by these non-American immigrants.

Only need 10% to win a full scale civil war. Less than half of 1% to get rid of you.

Haven't seen it. Only the floods of nigger threads you guys post daily on this board.

A world state ruled by technocrats reigning over a dim witted serfdom who lack any differences, controlled through religion (Islam) and mindless entertainment. It's doomed to decay as the technocrats become aristocrats and start competing for power and status.

So they finally admit they're after all guns and not just "MUH COMNIN SENS REGULASHUNZ"

A paper target like at shooting ranges.

He misses the point. We know the revolution is eternal because we know that Tyranny is always hiding underneath the surface of every society. We stay vigilant and always look for wrongs to be righted. Sometimes this means compromising our values because it is more important to maintain the momentum than to start infighting, which would eventually lead to the disintegration of our movement. Even if we think Emma is a grandstanding sociopath, we will fall behind her because she is furthering the revolution and stomping on they tyrannical forces of capitalism and imperialism. You folks can't do that, and it's why you always lose. So he is right, but he is wrong when he says we have no overall objective. The overall objective is the eternal suppression of tyranny. Some people just aren't as aware of how close we are to living under a tyrannical government. that is why we continue even when the average citizen may be against us. We know what is good for them.

Are they working for Russia? What the fuck?

This is deepfakes. The bald child is an angel, she would never do such a thing.

Hey someone made the edit!

This has to be fake. I refuse to believe the P.R. team that controls Hogg and Gonzalez's every word would allow it.

They are so chringy. These entitled little cunts.

Attached: 1521600370242.jpg (396x379, 22K)

Hope yr right but this mass immigration to the west has been happening since 60s and it's only getting worse, no matter who we vote for .its planned by our elites

Can you really not tell it'is an obvious fake?

She's just watching them tear up the 13th,14th and 15th. amendments. I guess it's back to cotton picking for her dumb ass!

DIOS MIO LA GOBLINA TRANSGENERA
JUAN SACA LA ESCOPETA

Laws should change to fit society. It's been happening since the start of government. If the majority of the population agrees, the law should change.

FAKE AND GAY

Attached: HAVE A YOU.jpg (477x518, 90K)

Good, the thing does need to ripped up.

How many here think the average burgershit understands liberty let alone negative rights?

Your freedumbs didn't come from God and they aren't natural rights either. It's time you fuckers learned the way of the world, the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they may. Strong men with guns killed people for these imaginary rights and they are long gone.

What are you going to do Sup Forums once the boomers die and there's nothing but effeminate and pathos driven, impotent, shit stains casting ballots hand over fist to take away your guns?

Shitpost a RIP I suspect, nothing more.

Attached: 1494819948047.png (700x700, 858K)

>tyranny
you just replace some other system with your own tyranny. you're really scared cowards

The left is in control of everything except the American federal government and in less than 3 years time they'll take that and begin the process of rendering the 1st and 2nd amendments inert. I find it hilarious the way so many burgers on here genuinely believe that they're gona keep their liberties for the long run.

no, tyrants fear us for good reason, but we aren't tyrants and we know that

you are just making statements without proof, the tyrants are the people that need to keep weapons of war in their house to impose their will on others, people that are too stupid to use their minds to achieve their objective

At least Hitler openly said that if you control the youth, you control the future. The Jews hide that their goals are being pushed by the youth.

If only we could stop our youth eating tide pods and listening to teachers and media propaganda ,we'd win. Oh shit we fucked

Attached: IMG_0420.jpg (300x275, 40K)

Jews really believe this.

Attached: 1518138305493.jpg (793x396, 64K)

lol the nigress is having trouble folding her arms without hitting la creatura in the head

Attached: B028A85B-A528-4E4C-9075-71246744C4CF.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

capitalists eat themselves, it really is hilarious

Man, this civil war is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel (or kids in a hallway) since they won't have firearms.

Attached: 1509091406418.png (1982x1133, 80K)

Go back to getting shot by that kid you called a fag.

These stupid fucking kids should just go ahead and ask for shackles and slavery right as they tear it up. I mean, we are close to that point as it were but it seems they want to expedite the process

Serious question. What do swedish people, and I mean real swedish people, have for breakfast?

Checked.
And it's obvious (((they))) want to undermine the forefront of liberty.

why did they pick such a weird looking bunch of kids for that show? even the older kids have odd looking faces

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (979x832, 545K)

>the left hates america
then fuck off to africa

youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0

Yeah, and those restrictions are mostly on felons and and selling them. It's petty hard to avoid shall not be infringed and they know full well nearly every regulation since 1934 is unconstitutional which is why they refuse to hear new cases.

>the left hates America
>then fuck off to Africa
But they are from Mexico?

I just cannot believe they actually think this is a good look...
The NRA should air ads with this in it to increase membership.

Attached: 24332215_1069025436573935_1179634053704318976_n.jpg (817x890, 58K)

I don't get it