Close to 1 million people at random march a week from Easter in DC with people from all over the country

>close to 1 million people at random march a week from Easter in DC with people from all over the country
>thousands of satellite protests all over the country in both small and large towns
>voter registration drives at every single one
>90+% of registered voters supported universal background checks as of last month
>NRA favorbility at all time low in the last two decades
>Trump's DOJ banning bump stocks, Fix NICS and Dickey Amendment repeal passed in last budget signed a few days ago by Trump
>Florida legislature passed bills to raise age required to buy certain guns along with other gun reform after massive public pressure
At what point are you thick-skulled mongoloids going to realize you fucked up big time by torpedoing every single gun control law since the Hughes Amendment in the 80's? You fuckers have had your run of the country for decades. Time for new blood. Time for change. Time for the old ways to die.

Attached: done.png (902x886, 796K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_boxes_of_liberty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is finished

Gr8 b8 m8

As your savior would say, "Not an argument."

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1521948570509.jpg (2048x1416, 3.03M)

>tfw no qt gun control legging gf

Attached: qt.jpg (1500x1000, 206K)

>sensible gun control
Well, you put the finger on the trigger guard and the gun will never fire!

Tell that to the aryan princess on the right and her mother. The tables have turned. Gun control is fucking cool now and it is the only way to get girls. You aren't some creepy gun owner/NRA supporter are you? EWWWWW

Attached: qtgf.jpg (1500x1001, 212K)

>this is one million people
kek the amount of shilling the media is pushing is crazy

It was 800,000k. Order of magnitude bigger than Trump's inauguration.

fake news

Neither is your post, but keep trying and maybe some day you will get past kindergarten-tier writing with highschool-level vocabulary and grammar.

Attached: 521B98FF-1E36-4DA5-969A-A9E82E228012.jpg (600x673, 58K)

So powerful.

time to join the NRA.

even the palm trees are protesting

Look at all those ants

None of this is going to matter when Jews are getting gas chambered

>close to @ million people

So using msm math, around 10 thousand then?

> DC

You mean the place with millions of registered Democrats had a lot of Democrats show up for a Democrat rally? You don’t say!

perfect time for a MOAB

I have get to see a reasonable explanation for how people without guns are going to disarm the ones who do have them.

Even our msm isn't stupid enough to post fucking stupid numbers like that, pushing their agenda much?
Local news has it at 10000.

The goyim will learn to be subservient rats that eat the left over crumbs like in South Africa. They are a cucked race, and should accept the fact they weren't meant for this world and just retreat into the depths of non-existence. Jews win, yessss!

Attached: the goyim lose.gif (337x250, 1.03M)

There are 70+ million gun owners and the NRA has 5 million members.

You gun grabbings faggots are the fringe group.

but trump had a small crowd according to the democrat parasites.. really makes ya think

Attached: 2018-03-23.png (512x288, 226K)

fake and gay

How to kill 1000 niggers.
Step 1.
Drone
Step 2
Hollywood Prop 100$ bills from Ebay
Step 3
Drop Prop fake 100$ bills into Croud of Niggers.
Step 4 Upload to Youtube
Step 5 ?????

Neither is your post.
>wow because something is popular it means its correct or right!

How many times do we have to go over this you fucking jews. Its so tiring watching you try to use your little tricks. Its like a never ending merry go round. O gee I wonder what tactic your going to use when this one doesn't work. hmmmmm let me guess, back to pretending all the highest and smartest intellectuals believe it so you should too!

Attached: 1521699521660.jpg (988x1059, 161K)

No crowd scientists this time? Fake and gay.

Getting really tired of this raid.

Sage

Wheres the pro gun rally group which is also supposed to be in Washington today to deal with these morons?

This is honest to god the worst shilling i've ever seen. You better be b8. If not you should be fired.

They use the state, however the 2nd justifies citizens to shoot back.

Based
Israel #1

Look at who's holding up these signs, who showed up to this event

You stupid faggots post macros of red states vs. blue states (without any convention for density) all the fucking time in appeals to majority. Shut the fucking FUCK up, Cletus.

Technically it’s 1/3 adults that own firearms, so in the scope of things gun owners are the fringe. I don’t own a gun myself but will very soon.

Yeah, I don't see any qt gun control leggings either. Sad.

Is there any information on the ratio of men to women that attended the event out of curiosity.

>This is the worst ever
>I'm not virtue-signalling to people who will rush in and save me at any moment
>I am not capable of the understanding required to see why a perfect Aryan princess is diametrically opposed to my toys because I'm s a faggot that can't think for myself

Shill Did You read my Post? #165306345
Want More, I will Turn Your Shill threads into Pure Gold....
Did You Smile, Be Honest.

>Trump fills stages at rallies
>omg what is this rise of fascism
>Trump wins elections
>America is racist and stupid
>libs unite en masse against guns
>THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE, THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN

>close to 1 million people at random march

It's fucking D.C., the most liberal city in the U.S. The place that always votes like 90% Democrat in every presidential election, even in GOP landslide ones like Reagan in 1984.

80%+ of those people came from D.C. and surrounding suburbs. Don't pretend half came from far away in the country like California, etc.

How many of these losers didn't vote? Or too young to vote?

who is the organizer? thought this was muh grassroots

>It was 800,000k. Order of magnitude bigger than Trump's inauguration.
big deal. Texas had 300k more hunting licenses sold last year.

It's also one of the most violent cities in America and it has plenty of restrictions for guns. It has basically Brazil levels of homicide rates.

and like 60 million people vote on either side. you're not even at 1% of that.

How many mag's would that be?

R.I.P USA (1783 - 2018)
Removing guns from Americans is the ultimate goal of (((them)))

Libtards are destroying everything America was. America is becoming another failed state like Russia (or more like USSR) and will fall apart very soon. This is the end.

Attached: LecLerc.jpg (287x175, 6K)

nobody else notice how many vans and buses there are parked in this picture?!?!

That's alot of treason.

stop thinking about that. You should be worrying about how drumpf is going to get impeached soon

>at random

Totally (((random))) grass roots stuff here, lads. I'm sure all these useful idiots paid their own way there and everything.

>Time for new blood.

The time for blood is indeed near.

Why is there never a Muslim with a truck when you need one?

Attached: 1486387526537.jpg (934x640, 61K)

This literally. Gangs like the KS-13 and other gangs roam DC. Funny though it is the nation's capitol and even with the gun laws there, gangs can still manage to get ARs and SMGs through black markets and shit.

Drop gun restrictions = less crime

>D-Drump is finished this time, I s-swear!!!!

the new ways come in sin. no surrender the way of the samurai is how we will go out

Attached: VotRrKr_d.jpg (615x694, 23K)

Oooh yea that's totally close to a million goy, no doubt.

Attached: 267813848_a92a2077-b9fa-435e-bc2c-1ba964514396.jpg (736x628, 63K)

>random

lol

The vast majority of those people don't look like jews

Why dont people talk about Sutherland Springs church shooting and the Massachusetts shooting were guns saved lives?

Attached: Eromanga-Sensei-Sagiri-Gun.png (827x1080, 105K)

>Ad Hominem
Ftfy.

Goes against the narrative.

Attached: 1520957240304.png (500x595, 115K)

So what type of gun shape is that?

This
> sand niggers need to get their shit right

This is ridiculous. This fucking march is just more Liberal bullshit, trying to use emotion to validate killing the 2nd amendment..

Attached: Predator missile incoming.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

>validate killing the 2nd amendment..
You're own gods do that for you, republican.

Attached: reagan.jpg (850x400, 81K)

>couldn't even get one percent of the total number of voters in the 2016 election, let alone one percent of the total population

Attached: smoke break.webm (960x720, 541K)

Yeah that's nothing. New Orleans typically sees between 1.2 and 1.4 million attendance during mardi gras and it's enormous; streets packed full and entire city blocks shut down for miles. No way this crowd is 800K, let alone close to a million.

Attached: 56b66008c361882b1f8b461b.jpg (900x500, 304K)

Fucking little commies faggots

Attached: 1142558_original (2).jpg (1400x924, 486K)

>Mutts will get their guns taken away by a republican
Luuuuuuuuuul

They were paid under Obama orders. If this was a right wing rally they would magically appear.

Trump supporters have jobs and we can't fly to Washington and walk around with signs at the drop of a hat.

DC isn't a very big city.

Good luck with that.

Attached: 1485050259019.jpg (640x640, 37K)

>Mandatory psychiatric evaluations for gun purchases
>Public registry of assault-style SLR owners to warn neighbors of the lunatic nearby

Only in genuinely deteriorating areas like Anacostia.

That's the amount of Pennsylvania armed, experienced and licensed deer hunters. Also the size of the US military. The more you know.

>43% of eligible voters are gun owners
>"REEE WE ARE GOING TO TAKE UR GUNS"

Damn it's like they said this in 1994 and then they got fucking destroyed

The metro area is sizable and DC itself is surrounded by blue states

we are going to have to fight for it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_boxes_of_liberty
maybe it's gonna be time for the next box

1/3 isn't a fringe, tardo

>JBS President and anticommunist conspiracy theorist

>according to organizer estimates

lol

>roasties demand that men go and risk their lives to confiscate guns from other men

Yes I'm sure this will work out just as they envision, if people vote on it you absolutely have to do it after all!

>women are literally going to spark a civil war

Lolno see Roastie sluts expect men to die trying to violate the rights of other men, it's more likely that this just ends with the abolition of all rights for women.

Michael Bloomberg, of course. He always bankrolls anti-gun shit. Fucker deserves prison.

What was the estimated total?

10k at best tomorrow morning no one will a fuck, not that we did in the first place.

we need to take a page from the fags and get more flamboyant.
Every time anybody brings up gun control I immediately start getting pissed that I don't get to exercise my god given right to own a private warship like the founding fathers intended

You are finished Nazis, we will come for you!

>organizer estimates
So, it's about 2000 people, then?

Attached: 1500578811260.png (375x424, 190K)

if you assume an average density of 2 people per square meter, one million people would be roughly 125 acres.
that looks neither like 2pax/m^2 nor 125 acres

Hahshah you stupid fucking morons, dont ever let the STATE take your God given rights to own and carry firearms
"sensible gun control" get the fuck outta here

This thread should be named "march for our enslavement"

>mongoloids

Why so racist, Opie? I thought you guys were full of love for everyone? Do you even know what a mongoloid is?

>officials associate with the march say....

Exactly what I was about to post.

>This thread should be named "march for our enslavement"
too fucking true.

btw:
>In Brazil, all firearms are required to be registered with the minimum age for gun ownership being 25.[1] It is generally illegal to carry a gun outside a residence, and a special permit granting the right to do so is granted to certain groups, such as law enforcement officers.[2] To legally own a gun, an owner must hold a gun license, which costs BRL R$1000,[2] and pay a fee every three years to register the gun, currently at BRL R$85.[3]

>In 2018, Brazil had a murder rate of 39.2 per 100,000 population.[7] There were a total of 56,1010 murders in Brazil in 2018.[7] Another study has the 2017 murder rate at 32.4 per 100,000, with 64,357 homicides.[8] In 2016, Brazil had a record 61,819 murders or on average 198 murders per day, giving a homicide rate of 39.9 per 100,000 population.[9]

I don't even understand the point of these shill threads, as if anyone hear actually supports gun grabbers.

Attached: ishmael.jpg (779x424, 92K)

that stealth israel in the corner