twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like Deku so much

Let the Mirio bullying continue

man the artstyle has changed a lot

l like the current one better

>Nejire's bastard baby with Tamaki
>has Mirio's vault boy eyes
Nani the fuck?

Amajiki ate a piece of Mirio's hair and grew lemillion tentacle dicks.

don't be stupid, nejire got artificially inseminated so mirio and tamaki could have a kid

I kinda miss his angular style

>Near death and pumped full of tubes of drugs, Sir tries to use his foresight on Mirio
>He vaguely sees MIrio excelling at his one true calling, and tells him he'll be a great hero, then croaks
>Mirio recovers, laughs off that Deku kid's dumb question about giving quirks to people, and resolves to become the first quirkless hero
>He does well, until about a month in, a 12 foot tall gator mutant almost kills him and eats all the hostages
>You can't be a quirkless hero. He loses his hero license and UA offers him a job
>Turns out, it's custodial, but he has bills to pay...
>He takes the job, and watches all the people he knew become great heroes while he scrubbed toilets (the mutant only restrooms were the worst)
>He rooms with Tamaki, who's become a top 10 hero and has been supportive of him and knows he's having a rough time

>"You know, my Hero name was going to be Lemillion! Can you guess why kiddos?"
>"Yeah, 'cuz you were gonna scrub a lemillion toilets you creepy quirkless loser! Ha!"
>A first year boy in a weird horned hat at the front of the group of kids he tried talking to laughs at him
>Mirio hangs his head sadly as the laughing UA students walked away from him
>They're laughing about how he sometimes forgets he's quirkless and tries to jump through walls
>He hears the kid in the hat start talking about how great the #1 Hero, Deku - the Symbol of Hope, was
>One of them was Eri, she didn't even recognize him. She starts talking about how Deku rescued her as a kid.
>Sadly, he sniffles and gets ready to go home for the day, and puts away his mop and mutant goop stained rags.

>Tamaki got home to his apartment late that night, closing his door with a sigh.
>Goes to put his stuff away, it was a long day of hero-ing.
>He hears sobbing, and out of habit, checks the living room
>There's Mirio, curled up and rocking back and forth in front of the TV, crying and muttering "lemillion" over and over while watching their old Sports Festival footage
>It was Mirio's turn to cook tonight, but he obviously hasn't
>He's also been late on his share of the rent a lot lately, Nejire's been asking for more money to support "their" kid, Birio
>Mirio doesn't even notice him there, and suddenly yells "Phantom Menace! Lemillion wins again!" while sobbing
>Tamaki shakes his head and wonders how much more of this shit he can take. Mirio's been at the same janitor job for years and is a annoying wreck.
>Aggravated, he goes to eat some leftover octopus and thinks about how he'll get Mirio to pay him back after he's done having an episode

Can I post comic too?

Of course. Paintfags comics are the best part of these threads.

Where can I find all of paintfags drawings?

>that mutant frog
does anyone have the one with Shouto in the asylum?

>paintfagS
>in plural
its clearly ONE paintfag. the one and only.

I lost the older ones when I changed my phone over too. Paintfag should make a coffee table book.

Only if I can as well.

>being this autistic
sorry, forgot the '

thank you user

ok

After All For One is revealed to be Deku's father.
He's the one that kills her.

How can you draw that well and still have shitty handwriting?

He's got a point there

What if the quirk serum actually only works for like 70 years? Can you imagine Mirio on his death bed at like 80 surrounded by his family and his last words are “I’m glad something in my life turned out right, being surrounded by my wonderful family.” And then his quirk comes back and right before he dies he falls through the floor.

>Mutant only restrooms
delete this, we are all human.
End segregation, or at least let us be seperate from the quirkless freaks

Holy shit draw user is killin me today.

I think he did try several times. Still, hoping that one day he will try that artstyle for the covers at least. I think it’s plausible considering how he always shifts the style for his covers around

youtube.com/watch?v=fA0XmlvFsg0

Is he right Sup Forums?

this is now a paintfag thread.

having good art skill does not automatically mean you have good penmanship, unfortunately

I miss our regular paintfags and drawfags.
And Amajikifag, wherever that guy is now

DELET. NEJIRE IS A GOOD GIRL

>ch. 163 spoilers

based acv always lurks in these threads

good at sucking cock?

Best

she's a lesbian, user

Good at bullying

>not even best cake

Did 163 actually come out or just the spoilers?

a few spoiler pics

wtf I hate Nejire now

162*

someone just add a single like to her puff and this will be 200% more lewd

>wasn't called in to help with the raid on kamino while other top pro heroes were
>called in to help on some small yakuza operation and could barely handle bane even though she's a dragon and she had 3 girls backing her up
dragonfags are delusional about their shit waifu

>forgetting grape abuse paintfag was the OG

You sicken me

I miss stickman drawfriend

dragonlady is 20 something, not a cake

>Gunpowder, gelatine
>Dynamite with a laser beam
Patrician

I wonder, do the nips on 2ch find our ms paint comics, translate them and post them on the boku no hero threads?

Imagine how disappointed in the kid Deku would be if he saw that

no nips like heroaca

Personally, I'd prefer if Deku completely forgot about Mirio in this situation and thought that he was lying too.

>"Hey Kouta, did you know I got saved by Toshinori's dad once when I was little? Although he could still warp through walls back then".
>"You've told me this story lemillion times, we're gonna be late for class"
>They walk past the bathroom where they faintly make out the sound of someone scrubbing the toilets, yelling "POWERRRR!!" while they worked.

>Mirio went home proud that day, paying off Eri's tuition with the remnants of his janitorial paycheck.

How new are you? 2ch hates BnHA.

Well that would fuck with Deku's character

>Remirion toiret is the new Tensei bullying
I can’t stand this
and neither can he

Oh it would. However, it would be funny as hell and compound the mirio bullying.

>I'll be
>You're daddy
Inko literally btfo

Well maybe I think it's a little too cruel

>That infamous “85% of the picture is the male ass” mating press
GAAAAAY

fokin thicc

>grapefag samefagging this hard
>people still replying to him

It's only good in NTR. And NTR is only good when a beta faggot MC is getting his woman stolen by a fat, bald, faceless old man.

I don’t think grapefag got the mental capacity to write those things

Friendly reminder that Ryuko will win the Dekubowl.

That shit frustrates me. I can never enjoy ntr cause I always feel frustrated the beta mc never just beats the shit out of the other guy or tries something. Like do something man.

>Mirio ends up a janitor at UA
>Always tells the kids how he was going to be a hero who saved a lemillion people
>they laugh and remind him how he's just scrubbed a lemillion toilets
>Eri is a student there, and doesn't even remember him
>he goes home depressed, cries watching the new #1 hero Deku on TV
>Amajiki, who lets him live with him out of pity, comes home and looks at him sadly
>has to watch his friend tin tin rock and sob out "lemillion" every night
>gettin tired of his shit

That's why he deserves it. Half the time he just stands there taking it like a bitch and stays with the girl after the fact.

Bonus points if he raises the kid.

friendly reminder that my foot will win the bowl for your ass demon hunter

They translated that pic with Decuck and Bakuchad

Has janitorposting outdone tensei bullying?

She's a perv

Yeah that one was mine I decided to expand on it. I like bullying Mirio.

Do you have the original english version? I don't recall seeing it.

tensei bullying stopped being a thing for a while, it never caught on as the other memes.

>Toga will never grab you from behind

Why even live

>Aizawa will never make tender love to you

pass the cyanide broski

>Mirio's friends spend their days doing hero activity
>Mirio spends his day cleaning after their kids' shit
>Everyday he opens his empty wallet and unfolds a little picture
>It's a picture of the Yakuza raid group, along with his late master Nighteye. The last mission Mirio ever went on.
>The girl he saved forgot his existence. The only one who still faintly remembers him is Chisaki.
>Tamaki kicked Mirio out from his apartment yesterday, as he can no longer afford his overextended stay
>Mirio walks up the stairs in his old hero costume, reaching the roof as tears fell from his face.
>On the roof of the building, Mirio jumps headfirst towards the concrete - screaming "PHANTOM MENACE" as he makes his last splash.
>The only thing that phased through the concrete was his ballpoint pen, which rolled into a nearby pothole.
>Mirio died, forgotten by a lemillion people.

Tsuyu please it's illegal to fuck your teacher

I could do with more Momo bullying in general.

But I don't understand the sexual gratification. I always end up wanting to cave the other guy's head in for being a rapist d-bag, I end up hating the weak bitch woman who can get swayed like some fucking cow, and I hate the beta mc for not doing something. How does anyone get off on that shit? Are people getting off on the idea raping a woman until she likes it? Are they getting off on having their woman taken? Who are these pathetic wastes of skin who get off on shit like that?

I would love for story where a guy dicks a punk girl so hard she becomes a pure wife.

>PHANTOM MENACE

I've seen this around with Mirio a few times in these threads. What does it mean? I can't recall him saying that in the manga.

Different user
The secret is not rooting or self inserting to any characters and just enjoy the show
Unless you’re the type of person that climaxes from watching your wife getting pounded by some stranger (that you brought in specifically for that purpose), which, in that case, you’re just a degenerate

I hope the game doesn't have these kaminari-esque sparks everywhere the instant someone lands a punch.

has it right. It's about enjoying the hilariously retarded and contrived scenario that would bring it about.

There was a great one where a dude walked in on his son in law witnessing his wifebeing fucked by his biological father while a video of his wife being fucked by an ex played in the background. The father in law basically walked in on his son in law being double cucked. Shit was funny as hell.

frogslut better not lay her dirty mutant hands on my sensei