KYLE KASHUV vs DAVID HOGG

THE SHOWDOWN

Attached: 627627.png (641x923, 228K)

nevah gunna(nice meme rite?) happen

Based Kyle K. Kushev
Kant Push the Kush
/our/kid
>please threated to Sodomize Hogg in a way he will understand only a gun would stop it from happening

Attached: 1521736163162.jpg (554x554, 78K)

Hogg is a pussy who won't go on any media that doesn't let him do retakes of what he is saying and doesn't ask any follow up questions

Muh fuckin... guns are like... dementors and shit... don’t want anyone using one... we have to repeal the 16th amendment... I mean the third

PUBLICITY STUNT

I hope it happens. Hogg is gonna absolutely BTFO that gun loving bigit kyle. GUN CONTROL FTW

it would have been so awesome if all of those gun control crowds got shot up today... why are the mudslimes never around when they're needed
oh yeah
jews

Poor Kyle is probably going to get suicided by glow in the dark niggers for trying to expose their gun grabbing, CIA groomed, little Hogg.

P...p...please respond

Hha what a faggit

I believe this will be the case. The real students who tried to tell the truth about multiple shooters and cia plants have all been silenced.

Not gonna happen because Hogg is a pussy bitch afraid to put it on the line.

Tag Team.
Trump/Kashuv vs Biden/Hogg

let us pray to kek, may he fill him with wisdom for this debate

may kek flow through Kyle

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

More like Hogg is a high school student and kids his age do not have the knowledge to reason things out themselves, they can only emulate the impressions of others. Of course he can't debate things in front of a large audience.

Holy shit he actually called him out on twitter, the madman. I really hope this actually happens.

I support KKK.

Attached: 4L_q4Z49VID.png (400x400, 208K)

I blew my sitter load early today..

Attached: Screenshot (112).png (1599x1008, 195K)

inb4 he pussies out just like with Alex Jones

Spoilers ahead
>well thought out logical argument for 2A
>hoggies response
>KIDS ARE DYING11!!!
>well-
>WE NEED COMMON SENSE GUN LAWS
>crowd erupts in applause and cheers
>cut to shots of celebs in the crowd crying and nodding
>audience in unison wipes away crocodile tear
>Hoggie did amazing tonight completely btfo of whoever his opponent was

No, his handlers won't allow him to do anything unscripted. Also why he pussed out on the Alex Jones interview

>debate
Ayyyyyy

Attached: lolpussy.jpg (2048x2048, 650K)

Ahahah what a fucking pussy

ever since i quit twitter I feel much better

If you think that Jew is doing anything but LARPing as a patriot you'd better go back to Kikes 101, /pol.

Boss hogg cain't beat them duke boys

Hogg is a republican plant

Kashuv is a Parkland survivor too dummy