What the fuck are they gonna do after the Universal Survial Arc...

What the fuck are they gonna do after the Universal Survial Arc? Seems pretty hard to top the stakes of a multiversal tournament without doing some dumb bullshit like Cell coming back to absorb Zeno.

Zeno is just a child, there may be something more.

Also, there're multiple parallel timelines.

Also, when they ask to revive all the universe, the previous 6 deleted by Zen-O will come back to life...

What kind evil lies in that universes?

Remember that there used to be 18 universes, not 12.

Also, there's this whole thing that Akira just said about the original SSG... and it connects with the ritual.

There's also Uub's training...

Goku and Vegeta will surpass Beerus...

There's material for at least 5 arcs.

You know there are at least 4 known universes that did not participate in the power tournament because too OPOP for it? there you have

Introduce demons, reboot with uub as the MC, multiversal war, Sadala arc, bring back an old enemy etc

You can do anything with dragon ball

I hope Uub doesn't exist. He was a mistake.

Nobody likes ugly little poo in loo boys.

It was already confirmed that he was born you fuck nutt

Deal with it. He's taking this shit over

no man, gero's wife makes a new cell

dna from piccolo, goku, vegeta, majin buu, golden freeza, hit, beerus, whis

except super cell is septuplets

they perform the super saiyan god ritual to ascend two of them to super cell god

those two absorb the remaining 5 to each become perfect super cell god

then they do fusion to become pluperfect cell

all the ideas in the thread will be better than whatever gets pumped out

the writers are shit and it might be some nonsense like go fight the king of planet salda also he's stronger than a GoD for some reason

the gang rounds up the super dragon balls to wish back the erased universes, only to accidentally wish pilaf into a god

Multiversal tournament of the best guys they could find in 48 hours

There might be stronger people that they just couldn't find.

>9 replies
>8 posters

sounds interesting

not bad. could be worse

no mater what it is it probbaly won't involve frieza in any way and that annoys me

Black comes back but now he has ultra instinct. Same plan as before.

Omni-Cell sounds intriguing.

Ugh blacks are gonna go crazy once that shit happens

I'm pretty sure this is a precursor to somthing big , or I may be putting to much faith in the writers, all I know is I want some team split traveling and galactic adventures.

Easy. Tournament is the set up for next arc. El Grande Padre will turn out to be evil and will somehow fuck them over, next arc will be about stopping him.

Here's a better version.

I just want Frieza to become a GoD.

>ToP ends
>Winner gets the Super Dragon Wish
>Wishes all nuked universes get revived
>Brings back the 6 already nuked universes along with the ones erased in the ToP

theres so many plot possibilities if they take this route

>Zeno throws an autistic baby shitfit and deletes every universe
Why would anyone try to upstage an omnipotent brat
What do they think he's gonna do

He seems pretty happy with the tournament. Chances are he'll want them back for another one.

Marron Survival Arch. Marron needs to learn to survive on her own after being abandoned by her parents and thrown to the dinosaurs.

Yeah, but knowing Toriyama that's just going to be 1 arc.

Just have some never before seen or mentioned scientist build some robot in a cave or something.

Demon realm shit

Fighting the high priest seems like the current end game, but Goku needs to surpass both Beerus and Whis first. I look forward to the end of Super when Beerus in Yamcha tier.

Yeah and then they ruined it by making the characters from the non-participatory universes cum over Jiren. The other 4 universes are literal nothingburgers. It will be interesting to see what happens if Zeno brings back the previously erased universes.

>caring about poo in the loo

I'm having flashbacks to YYH.
>the real world and afterlife comprise 0.0000001% of the universe, the rest is the demon realm
>demons get stronger as you go further down into the demon realm and even the scrub demons are A class
>nah just kidding only 10 or so of the demons are strong at all and they're pretty chill