Sweden YES!

>Hepatitisman caught on camera - before he rapes a 13 year old at Icas toilett.
This was late last year, now he's convicted for the crime, and what a punishment.
>Judge Jens Lindborg at Örebro court chose a so called humane sentence. The 20 year old is sentenced to 2 years of prison, which is the minimal punishment for raping a child.
At least he got that, in a lot of cases the past few years judges have gone below the minimum punishment according to Swedish law for this offence. If and only if the rapist is a rapefugee.
Oh, and he's not getting deported after jail. He claims to have converted to Christianity. So Judge Jens Lindborg agreed that it would be to dangerous for him to go back to Afghanistan.

Attached: SwedenYES-31541.jpg (632x768, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQD6GS0nqE0
youtube.com/watch?v=BUjGIe6Lekw&index=1&list=LLgccJNBgSbWMK5jo5m5bxCw&t=0s
cnbc.com/2016/08/05/terrorism-fears-up-stakes-for-tourism-as-europe-travel-falls-off-a-cliff.html
ansa.it/english/news/politics/2016/05/04/chemical-castration-for-rapists_f9fe81f0-e1e6-4bb9-8be2-0d74d7749238.html
dr.dk/nyheder/indland/forsvarer-om-aendret-voldtaegtsdom-svaert-forstaa-naar-der-ikke-er-kommet-nyt-frem
youtube.com/watch?v=R_TSG5IFCo8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>2 years
Sweden is a meme

Wait, just realized "Hepatitisman" could mean he has hepatitis. Is that what they meant??

>naziboo education

>checked

Attached: 1465051410731.jpg (307x462, 15K)

Smart guy Mr. Meme Flag.
So, this bread will be stale soon. Should have used an image of Emma or Hogg. A hepatitis B ridden child rapist getting off with, in reality, a few months in a comfy Swedish prison. Before he's let right back out is apparently a nothing-burger.

Attached: SwedenRapeCapital.jpg (860x844, 151K)

Still doesn't beat that nigger who anally raped a schoolgirl at the toilets in the school, and got no sentence

A guy with hepatitis is not called Hepatitisman in English. So you just confirmed it. Nuke Sweden pls.

I wish I was "refugee" in Sweden.

you retards need to just stop paying taxes

Attached: assange sweden fem government.jpg (850x400, 41K)

fake conversion?

A man with hepatitis not called automatically called 'hepatitmannen' in Swedish either. It's something the press chose to call him.
Another detail. The Judge, Jens Lindborg have been in the public search light before. For protecting pedos in the power elite
There are unfortunately plenty of hard to beat cases. I take it you are talking about the one where the school board was reacting to sexual harassment complaints from parent by telling them to shut up and be less racist. And just days later the nog fully fledged raped a girl. And not only was there no punishment, the raped girl was forced to continue at the same school as her rapist

Attached: SwedenCode291.jpg (908x958, 186K)

>Sweden is a meme
So is the UK, Germany, France, Canada and America

>australia not a meme

Ok mate

why prison u need take him to the hospital and cure from hepatitis instead. Very unprogressive country, so backwarded.

Sad that he didn't have AIDS or at least Hepatitis C

Bump

What did he mean by this?

do judges have bodyguards 24/7 why hasnt sweden fixed this problem?

It was at least 6 years ago that judge got known for protecting pedos. It seems Sweden have more important issues too deal with.
youtube.com/watch?v=EQD6GS0nqE0

I too would like to know

Bump for continued interest

Happened in my county of all places too.

Just send the nukes

Why aren't your people literally chimping out over this? Are they all numb?
t. not a bong nor in bongland

>>Judge Jens Lindborg at Örebro court chose a so called humane sentence. The 20 year old is sentenced to 2 years of prison, which is the minimal punishment for raping a child.
wow.

Soon it will just be legal to rape children in Sweden.

Was it raperape or just another mudshark Swede that happened to be 13?

I spent longer in prison for assaulting a nigger with about fifty convictions, and I got the lowest sentence possible.

It means that if you question the nations doctrine you are fucking dead(kiddo).

Attached: begonethot.jpg (286x595, 65K)

Less of a meme than the countries he listed, including this one sadly.

What is wrong with the parents? if he raped my daughter he wouldn't be breathing in another two years.

That makes sense l suppose. Because in Saudi Arabia the OP case would never happen. The guy would be chopped to pieces (literally).

>2 years
Life to death is the acceptable range and I already feel like a cuck for including life in prison.

>Why aren't your people literally chimping out over this? Are they all numb?
Yes, that's how people normally handle crimes like this.
When did anybody "chimp out" over a rape case in any western country?
What do you think we should be doing? Take to the streets and gun down random shitskins?

>The girl would be chopped to pieces
Fixed that one for you bong.

Attached: RapeInSaudiArabia.jpg (662x558, 164K)

It's not the rape itself as much as the sentence which is a mockery of justice.

Agree. The public opinion on this is pretty clear, people want tougher sentences, left and right.
Reson why people do not get maximum sentences is because it would cost to much money housing all the trash in prison.

Not a bong. This flag is due to some Sup Forums kikery.

We're talking about child rape here. Look it up, the sentence is invariably death by chopping parts then leaving the corpse to rot. I'd post pics but I'm mobilefagging.

>We're talking about child rape here.
Yes, we are. But to a Saudi it would be the rape of a kafir. And they have no problem with that, as long as the filthy whore who tempted their nobel Muslem men gets stoned to death.

>What do you think we should be doing? Take to the streets and gun down random shitskins?

It's what the digits want

Well Sharia law if we're being accurate says yes, raping an infidel is not a rape. But that's not real life law in Saudi Arabia. When were people last stoned for having sex outside marriage? (protip: never happened). Don't confuse strictly speaking Sharia law and Saudi law.

youtube.com/watch?v=BUjGIe6Lekw&index=1&list=LLgccJNBgSbWMK5jo5m5bxCw&t=0s

what is it about Sweden cucking themselves to death, they must have some cuck gene inside them. It's almost unbelievable he got 2 years, but this is Sweden so there's that

They probably shook his hand after court and apologised for the harsh sentence.

>protip
aaah, got you. You are not a bong. You are a 12 year old faggot

Only if it is a muslim child.
It is different for kaffir

>never happened

Lmfao you are cute

It costs as much as you make it cost. So, sobering up living conditions for prisoners is an option too. The new prison in Amsterdam doesn't have single person prison cells, except at the 'extra care' section, for instance.

False
Care to prove otherwise? Should be very easy if you're right.
Fuck off idiot.

N O I C E
O
I
C
E

Good the more Sweden suffers the better.

Sweden is a paradise now. Bravo. That little girl checked her privilege.

>you retards need to just stop paying taxes
this happened in Sweden not Denmark you memeflag faggot

Probably just another mudshark swede that happened to be 13, but that is too much to handle for the losers.

>2 years of prison for rape
>a humane sentence
We're going to introduce chemical castration for rapefugees here. So happy to not be "humane".

Attached: 1521926961470.png (1020x765, 1.75M)

Source pls. I find it hard to believe for Europe.

This is punishment for putting people in ghettos and denying them basic human rights. Eventually we were going to rise up and destroy your racist institutions. You cannot hold down somebody who had civilizations thousands of years ago in the Mediterranean while snow nigger had nothing and were living in mudhuts. Stupid svennejävel don't mess with people you don't know.

Attached: c8e7c572.jpg (680x381, 22K)

You're wrong you chink worshipping hook nosed faggot.

Does anyone over in Europe care about the drop in tourism combined with the financial burden of letting in all of these shithole people?

cnbc.com/2016/08/05/terrorism-fears-up-stakes-for-tourism-as-europe-travel-falls-off-a-cliff.html

Attached: 1521686686405.jpg (700x676, 58K)

Apparently they aren't important enough to lobby their interests. Sandpeople buy lots of Audi's and luxury cars with welfare and drug money.

Lol

Nobody asked you to flood our countried you fucking idiot.

>Does anyone over in Europe care about the drop in tourism combined
no this is the only positive to be honest. Europeans in general HATE tourism especially places which are invaded every year. Iceland get more tourists than there are citizens each year. In southern Europe they have been so completely fed up that they actually wants to ban tourists in places. Fuck tourist and tourism.
>with the financial burden of letting in all of these shithole people?
sure this is a major concern to the Danish government. Last year they publish a report that showed that none western immigration and refugees cost more than our military and police combined. So yes its a major concern.

YES
E
S

Attached: 1398291319905.png (591x1586, 88K)

Unfortunately, tourism in The Netherlands is at an all time high.

>So yes its a major concern.
No it is not. The border could just be closed if it was such a major concern.

Nobody?

Attached: 5.png (192x192, 14K)

It's sad what a liberal society and jews can do to a people

the main political subject discussed and the subject that our elections have been about for the last decade is none western immigration and refugees.
So yes it is a major concern. Some people just do not want to give up open borders to Germany and other shit like that. They are idiots ofc but dont tell me that immigration and refugees is not the top political discussion point in Denmark.

fuck tourism lowlander. I feel your pain

>the main political subject discussed and the subject that our elections have been about for the last decade is none western immigration and refugees.
And nothing has changed.
>They are idiots ofc but dont tell me that immigration and refugees is not the top political discussion point in Denmark.
There is no political discussion in Denmark, only plebs pretending they have any clue as to what they are talking about.

I swear I'm just gonna come to Sweden and pretend to be a refuge and do whatever tf i want

Digits confirmed, one dude in Italy did. Don't you guys get furiously mad over there anymore?

By your looks you wouldn't even have to pretend.

> hate tourism
Fair enough. I was just curious if that was a concern at all.

I've wanted to take a trip, but with all of the refugee shit it doesn't look appealing anymore. Lol, was that the plan?

You need to learn from American prison. We don't give a fuck about them

>And nothing has changed.
that was not the question. The question was whether or not it was a concern and it is. That nothing has happened or been solved is something else.
>There is no political discussion in Denmark, only plebs pretending they have any clue as to what they are talking about
there is plenty just not on the radio, tv or by any of our elected politicians.

ansa.it/english/news/politics/2016/05/04/chemical-castration-for-rapists_f9fe81f0-e1e6-4bb9-8be2-0d74d7749238.html

Memelord is in power now (he has majority both in Chamber and Senate)

Attached: Memelord on Soros the kike.webm (928x522, 1.48M)

Our culture is built on not being mad

>US is a meme
If you rape children in the US you go to prison FOREVER, and you’ll most likely be killed in prison. Murderers don’t like pedofiles

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You deserve it Sweden.
I'll dress up as a muslim and come rape your women too for RAPE TOURISM.
GFY SWEDEN!

>Lol, was that the plan?
in all honestly this is a great thing. Tourist are a cancer like refugees that comes and fuck up the local communities and make Danish towns foreign by flooding them like rats. Nobody likes tourists.
>I've wanted to take a trip
why? Do you have family or know anyone here? Also if you are going as a tourists try your hardest to be on your best behavior and dont act like a typical tourists. Then people will be pleasantly surprised and treat you kindly and with some respect.

you guys are pretty funny, did your country on a six grade project too

Based but needs deportation added. Also mechanical>chemical castration.

Based neighbors, requesting full video.

> nigger rapes another nigger

so the fuck what

nobody gives a shit what niggers do to other niggers , they dont matter

Attached: 1492313939779.jpg (339x355, 39K)

After my degree I'm fucking out. Yes. I'm a traitor.

If I were a relative of this child, I might or might not waste that judge in a horrible manner, just as a lesson to similar judges, this should happen en-mass tbqh, local judges, local police and especially local politicians should be deadly afraid of even leaving their homes for a while and this shit would end fast. Even small things are fine like what I did some time ago.
>Drive with my bicycle through this park that's full of drug dealers at all times btw
>fat police man stops me
>get of my bike to talk to him
>apparently it's forbidden to drive through this huge ass park although everybody does this at all times
>he just picks me at random and wants € 20 for this deadly offense
>that's fucking it
>don't cooperate at all with that faggot and tell him to do his actual job and maybe go after one of the 1000 drug dealers here
>can just muster a perplexed "w..what" as the Austrian tax-sheep isn't cooperating immediately
>he is fat and rather old
>just shove him really hard so he falls on his ass
>jump on my bike cycle away at lightning speed across an intersection that turns red behind me
>stop for a moment and wave my middle finger at the fatling who tried to follow me
>cycle away into the sunset
faggots like this deserve to be shot

Attached: 1468326864681.png (1022x731, 753K)

Many of the murders have been abused physically or sexually as kids so being a fid kiddler is deadly.

Attached: IMG_20180325_020845_.png (720x720, 330K)

>When did anybody "chimp out" over a rape case in any western country?
They did in Denmark. A girl clamined she was raped because she was unconcious. The bloodreport showed she did not have enough alchohol or medicine in her blood to be unconcious So all the losers chimped out and the 3 boys got convicted in a higher court
Already from the start I thought it was probably some whore in the making who lost her virginity in a dumb way. The female prosecutor later confirmed this. Explaining that she lost her virginity that night and she thought it improbable that a girl would lose her virginity like that.

dr.dk/nyheder/indland/forsvarer-om-aendret-voldtaegtsdom-svaert-forstaa-naar-der-ikke-er-kommet-nyt-frem
"- De har lagt afgorende vægt på hendes forklaring og er så nået frem til et andet resultat, siger hun."

Bloodreports shows she was not unconcious. But we believe her anyway! There was massive demonstrations and shitstorms. And all the female politicians were out and flat out lying that it was not legal to rape women if they were unconcious.

They want to deport every criminal not only foreign pedos and rapists. Fun fact they are pressed on the right by Casa Pound, who want even people with Italian citizenship who are not Italic, to loose citizenship and get BTFO even if they're born here and never visited their parents country (there is no ius soli here btw)

We only subbed that part because on the whole vid he talked about tax cut, Fornero law, and other Italian related stuff.
Have another vid where he said he want to ban Islam from Italy.
youtube.com/watch?v=R_TSG5IFCo8

Attached: Memelord - si vis pacem, para bellum.png (667x922, 563K)

> why visit?
Mostly to see the old architecture, churches and castles etc. There's nothing like that here in burger land.
No family there.
> typical tourist
I don't understand how people act that way either, especially in a foreign country. Partly it's that they're rich assholes who can afford to go there. Most Americans aren't pricks.

It's all these chinks and poos who suddenly have money.

please, some danish user, do your job and either kill him or beat him to near death and maim him

do your duty
if everyone thinks like you, in a generation Sweden will be and african country in north europe, with ni swedes

and your dad heeded the call did he? Maybe he even arranged for you to have some smooch time with 'Mama Merkel'. Is this what turned you gay?

Attached: BatikMerkel.jpg (432x318, 37K)

>want even people with Italian citizenship who are not Italic, to loose citizenship and get BTFO even if they're born here and never visited their parents country
Now that is based and actually the norm in most countries outside Europe.

Attached: 1482477375065.jpg (576x1024, 45K)

>implying I'm a refugee
Neck yourself faggot.

What about the mafia though?
I heard they profit off of rapefugees.
Also did this dude win? Is he in the government or just parlament?