exhentai.org/g/1140741/28f0d690f3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that is my onahole

This is a British Homu.

>You will never rape her and cum in her voice box

This is Japan's greatest killing machine

You can through the power of doujins and self-insertion

That's a robot actually.

I heard from previous threads that this show has an excellent first episode but quickly went to shit after.

That's a very cute killing machine!

Translations when

exhentai.org/g/1140741/28f0d690f3/

The first episode is excellent and then all the others are also great, except maybe the laundry one which is kind of meh.

Is it wrong that I want to leak cowper's fluid all over Chise's chest?

what if i had a laundry fetish

then bonus, I guess.

the laundry one was great tho

nah m8 that one was kinda boring

im dying of cute supai deficiency disease

First episode is like a 9/10, while the rest are 7s, 8s and one 6. It's still an enjoyable series worth checking out.

Beato.

The first episode was probably the greatest single episode of the entire year. Like it's worth watching it by itself. I'm not even exaggerating, it could've been a 3dpd short film and been very successful. It's rare to see such a cohesive yet concise story in anime.

Right? While everyone else was masturbating over MiA's first couple episodes I was like "ya'll seeing this shit? PriPri wins hand's down"

Not gonna lie, to this day I still can't think of an anime with a first episode that gives us such a complete experience

I want to pinch those nipples so badly

Would you grab hard enough that your hands would hang on them after she cut them clean off?

So who was the straightest spy?

Yes.

>implying she wouldn't immediately collapse to the ground while cumming due to my ancient nipple pinching techinique honed by folding japon steel 1000 times between my thumb and index finger.

Beato after I gave her a good dicking.

Zelda

It didn't go to shit so much as utterly fail to live up to the initial expectations. Even the second one was great, it just kind of went nowhere.

When are we getting PriPri dubbed with British accents?

Probably never.

Never. It would be Americans with terrible fake British accents.

I never knew my daughter was a british spy

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU'RE FROM LONDON

I want to hug Beato.

All I know something about this anime was from a Sup Forums filename thread. What anime and who would you recommend/not recommend to?

Princess Principal. Go watch it.

Cross Game is pretty good.

I just am watching the first episode again right now and ITS SO FUCKING GOOD. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT GODDAMN

Yeah. First two episodes were amazing.
I wonder if it was because they had much more time for them. Or if they just didn't bother with the rest.

wtf? Why didn't it go through?

she's a robot
glorious nippon katana doesnt cut through metal

pls no bully

The rest of the episodes weren't even bad though. I feel if they get a second season they could make a perfect series.

They weren't bad.
But they didn't deliver on expectations set by two first episodes.

Sure. The show feels like it should have been 2 cour, the first half dedicated to one-off missions and character establishment and the second to serious plot. With a second season (which seems to be likely) they can do all the serious plot with all the villains they've established (gazelle best girl)

No it does not.
And splitting it up like that is even worse idea.
I think they just didn't want to make a conclusion. Which is one fault I really hate.

I want to squeeze her hard!

Well I feel differently. But I've seen a lot of complaints about the ending of the season so I can understand where you're coming from. Still, a second season (if it's announced) will easily be my most anticipated show of the season so here's to that

What part of her user?

Jesus, I came instantaneously.

Lads. This anime is good.

Her hair buns

There is only one Beato in anime. And she is not on your pic.

This show has been over for months and there are still barely any Ange lewds. I NEED ANGE LEWDS.

If Comiket doesn't deliver I'm going to die.

princess flopper = poor man's noir for the moefags

>Cross Game
Fuck you, don't remind me.

I still have PTSD from the initial shock and then the rest of the show relentless hammering on the wound.

Her cute round face!
Anything else and she might resort to lethal force

A very feminine British spy.

Would a shot from that even kill, how much would it even hurt?

Has she even killed anyone yet?

Beato

Billions of potential children.

ayy

Tiny guns can kill. As long as it breaks skin, it can probably cause a mortal wound, if it hits the right spot, like jugular veins or something. Shitty medical treatment could let infection kill you eventually from most any hole you weren't born with.

S2 when or did it flop because japs only care about adaptions

It didn't flop, it actually sold pretty decently (first volume above 7k). The chances for a S2 are pretty high also because the staff made it clear that they really want to do it.
By the way they began publishing official 4-komas in the mobage.

sweet

Cute