Are Flags really needed?

Just curious because i think they're just kinda old fashion or over the top but ofcourse i could be wrong hints why im looking to learn if im wrong

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x179, 23K)

>t. israeli shill

the real question is, are fags really needed?

The more fags the more free women so ofcourse theyre needed. But im interested to see what i believe an American jew and a german?? If so im sure both of you are proud of your flags with n without the blood spilled on it

Learn to spot these threads, kids.

Sage

What?

>Are flags needed
Yes, unless you want the entire world to become one mutted race living in Earth zone 457

Got my answer flags still in people minds and also learn what sage means!

this is the only flag you need

Attached: 1513563878847.jpg (400x267, 16K)

Why earth zone whatever! Why not just earth? Like we are just a tiny piece of nothing floating around this massive ocean of stars n we caring about different pieces of cloth n lands on a tiny wee chuck of mass which we kill eachother over to get parts of it! We always at war with our selves which holds us back. Like the romans knew if they work together for the sake of rome they could become powerful n they did. But we still using all of that same brain wave but not the part of us working together and getting off this fucking planet! But ofcourse lets worry about the flags and who i am because of it.

I have no idea wtf that is??

>T. nufag

Attached: 1519245491485.jpg (826x1024, 74K)

yids

Ahhh jewish thing then and why she bitchin about merry xmas? Jew dont like xmas? Is it because you have to but and give gifts?

What?

you need to lurk moar

Attached: 1521935444739.png (1194x660, 159K)

And you need to go search for that penny you lost in 1994

don't get mad because I'm right and you stick out like a sore thumb, nufags should lurk more before posting

Attached: 1516766968310.png (989x329, 628K)

Not mad been using this on n off for years. Just dont have jews here n never felt the need to talk about them!
So because an atheist like me gives less than 2 fucks about jewish faith n culture dont take it to heart! But is it true jews believe theyre gods chosen people?

>meme flaggot
I don't think you understand.. if you were really here and not just in /ptg you would know by now. This board is full of shill threads the past 2 weeks, sage

>why need national identity or know from which cultural background a poster is from to hint at why an user would have certain interests...

Yeah, why do that, right?
Really make me think on it, huh?

I havent been on in months?? Just to say i dont spend me life on here and come on when im bored like on a sunday!

And to the german.. I dont get ya point or is it saracasm? also how yas make it green n why? Also to the irish guy what ya thinks going to happen to the border?

>Are Flags really needed?
t. kike shill

Attached: ptDwRn0.png (1467x286, 184K)

Sup Forums was better before flags were implemented, but at this point the board has been irreversibly altered. Removing flags would do nothing to fix the board.

I google it all.... Sorry lads

I meant on the planet itself

>not wanting even more flags

why would you want?

wtf how do i delete this fs

spbp