My high iq gf just aborted our white potential child

my high iq gf just aborted our white potential child

Attached: 1477072131951.jpg (736x509, 62K)

Quality b8, really earned your 2 cents

good move, don't have kids until you can afford them

>potential
Like it might potentially have been white but you're not sure?

learn to read maplenigger

thanks but i feel bad because of Sup Forums memes

have a (( YOU ))

Attached: 1516909562170.jpg (944x670, 48K)

I know that if my high IQ ex had gotten pregnant she would have killed our white child. She was ultra careful about the pill so it never happened but just knowing that felt bad. I'm working on building a community of patriarchs with a group of other based dudes and am wife hunting now. You should consider likewise about finding a girl who's wife material. I was MGTOW, and I loved my ex dearly but I also know our breakup is for the best.

Ive had a few chicks abort my kids. It wont effect you now but later in life it sorta haunts you. I wonder what those kids would be like, or if they felt pain getting hacked up while alive.
It hurts, I wont lie.

Idiot, if you proposed to marry her, maybe she wouldn’t abort a kid.
It’s because of weak men like you that can’t provide security and stability a women had to do abortion.

Attached: 10F81B65-55F7-47E2-99F2-CB69F05865F3.jpg (553x554, 40K)

she is no longer high iq

Dont be sad, she did it for Israel
Israel #1

What would you do in this situation Sup Forums?

suck its dick

Dump her ASAP. She is a murderer

she is finishing her first year of computer science phd at UCSD. she has at least 2 more years at school. she was never going to have it

i already feel bad

when she finishes school we will get married and probably have kids

so? abort her?

Quit her, if a woman has for only reason for her abortion "I'm not ready yet" and go through the whole process (which is really hard, both mentally and physically), she's scum.

Abortion harms fertility anyway.

A woman's most important priority is to have a child

she just showed you she hates kids, she can't take care of them, she doesn't want a familly with you. Who gives a shit about her high IQ at the end of the day, she failed and you failed as humans.

You need two reasons for murder to be justifiable?

High IQs are great if you need to rationalize shitty decisions

If here life is in danger or if the kid is going to have severe handicap, it will still be murder but I would understand.
In history, civilizations far less degenerate than us used to do it.

Self defense is the only justifiable reason as far as I can tell

Well one of the two reason I gave was self defense. The other one is more me being lucid about the decision I'd probably make if put in the situation.

>thanks but i feel bad because of Sup Forums memes
you should feel bad regardless
you fucked a roastie

Fuck mate. Was it your decision or hers? I mean did you have the last word on it?

I consider killing retards still to be murder, personally

She mustn't be very "high IQ" then. Neiher are you judging by the meme.

As in:
>Never. Because they aren't smart enough to afford it now and nothing will change since they are both Low-IQ mongoloids.

Use a condom them el-fucktardo. Neither of you are very smart by the sounds of it.

I've never said the opposite, but I also think we are on whole total different levels between refusing the burden of raising a child (which is pure egocentric hedonism) and refusing the burden of supporting a downie for the rest of your life (which makes sense).

I know that Eugenics is a slippery slope and I won't try to make the act of aborting retards look virtuous, but if put in the situation, I'd probably do it so I'm not going to tell people they shouldn't do it.

Good, now remove yourself and gf from the gene pool.

High iq =/= not emotionally fucked up in the head

>high IQ
>not cryptomillionaire
Pick 1

>High IQs are great if you need to rationalize shitty decisions

God damn based as fuck bruv

Attached: 1520570206818.jpg (1024x534, 49K)

i fugged a chocolate moroccan/indian girl and she aborted our child too, maybe for the best...

Attached: rar3.png (1194x751, 21K)

>high IQ
>aborted white child
pick one

The pill is destroying the white race.

What I don't understand is these the pill taking, abortion loving leftists usually hate big pharma, but they love their big pharma hormone therapy??