I'm attracted to a 14 year old boy I am the legal guardian of

>I'm attracted to a 14 year old boy I am the legal guardian of

Except she doesn't like him at all and likes Kaji. She doesn't know how to be a proper parent figure, and thinks coaxing him with kisses will make him listen to her.

punani the fuck did she mean by this?

Who was in the wrong here?

All women want to fuck little boys, its only natural.

>he doesn't know that she was coming onto him after Rei died

wtf is this? are you some sort of Sup Forums poster?

yeah he is ive seen that image on Sup Forums a lot with a similar content attached to it

o ok well fck this guy then faggot

"holy shit what is this? this is grrrrrrreat" - toby the tiger

fuck everything else
THIS is the best part of this thread

fuck this guy? what is this some retards painting?
did your mommy not love you enough?
fuck you dude
fuck!
you!
dude!

this guy gets it
Sup Forums posters need to be confined to Sup Forums forever

She has massive daddy issues, it's not surprising she would be a pedophile.

Also Shinji is pretty cute, you can't blame her for wanting to fuck him.

What is it about Misato that makes her so sexy

Misato was the best girl.

She's a lewd slob who's genuinely strong/takes the lead.

God damn did Misato give me such a hardon when I was 14 and watching Eva for the first time.

She was lucky that she lived in a post-apocalyptic world, otherwise she would have been in jail.

I used to masturbate regularly to Drake, Misato and Shinji when I learned how to
Those were the days!!!

There are times I think that maybe the catastrophe in EoE could have been prevented if Misato and Shinji had fucked. Maybe if Shinji had anything at all to live for he wouldn't have dragged ass so badly on the way to Unit 01, and the MP Evas could have been stopped.

That's the thing about Eva. Everything in the show feels preventable. You get the sense that if just one thing had gone differently at any point along the way, all the suffering and disaster could have been avoided. But it wasn't.

How would you honestly have prevented it?

3rd Impact can be started at any time by Gendo with or without the Angels.
The JSDF and Japanese Government were always on NERVs ass.

>You get the sense that if just one thing had gone differently at any point along the way, all the suffering and disaster could have been avoided.

To be fair, most man-made disasters work like that, e.g. Chernobyl.

at least we got some good /ss/ doujins out of it

Shinji should have done the right thing and offed Gendo since the beginning.

Didn't gendo fuck her?

No, you're thinking of Ritsuko and her mum.

>Drake

Literally who?

>he didn't watch drake and josh

>ywn be shinji in that moment

why live..

I used to be really into Misato as a teenager, until I found out what it means.

Nah. Women get away with this shit.

Could you imagine the self-loathing the morning after he legit fucked his stepmom? That's enough to make you pluck out your eyes and run into the wasteland to become a hermit and shit.

She wasn't attracted to shinji. She was feeling very down and very lonely in that moment so she wanted to be close to someone. And the only way she knew how to do that was through sex.

He still got a kiss for it, without really making an effort, so it wasn't all for nothing.

Nice.

Honestly I've never met a 14 year old boy that would do anything but boast about fucking someone at that age.

her bogan-ness.

the same can be said in reverse, for example they never expected for Nerv to put up such a fight, especially Asuka during her rampage against the mass produces evas. Half of the time the villains in the show are just winging it, because Gendo is constantly fucking up their plans

Not just fucked but also in a proper relationship perhaps.
Pure sex could have made it even worse if it was unpleasant. Like if he got drunk at a party and did it in a bush with a fat italian/greek girl.
That would make him want to fuck everything up more.

I guess every place has them, they just got a different name for them.

Yep, every place has them.

I mean shes attractive so its perfectly fine

It's fine with you and me, but for a suicidal, bloodthirsty 14yo? Who knows what would happen?

If you're actually retarded enough to think that you should rewatch.

It actually sounds very boring since she'd be the one doing everything.