Post shitty legal argument, get BTFO by law student. Whose up at the plate first faggots?

Post shitty legal argument, get BTFO by law student. Whose up at the plate first faggots?

Attached: lick_them_clean.jpg (788x525, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/533/678/.
avvo.com/free-legal-advice
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

being a Jew should be illegal

niggers

>law student
thinking you are anything more than a glorified search engine. How about you argue something that we all destroy and laugh at you for, because that's really the only way this can end.

>law student
>check flag
Get a load of Tyrone Al-Calaforni here. Law student? What, is your dad the burger king too?

Attached: 1QcUg3bm_400x400.jpg (400x400, 33K)

if you break the law by illegally crossing the border you should be punished for it.

If a man climbs over my fence into my backyard and ends up drowning in my pool, should I be in legal trouble for it? Let's say that I wasn't home at the time.

Governments should stop fucking about and collect on the salt in the bloodstream of illegal aliens.

Attached: 1502205557194.png (855x987, 1.26M)

>whose
lol

you can't become a good lawyer if you don't actually have a high IQ. sorry to break this to you. you probably never stood out in school, why would you stand up as a lawyer?

Shitty argument. Amend 1 was created because brit bong faggots and the limp wrist French sissies didn't allow people to choose the religion they wanted to practice. Left those assholes, moved to America, and made the best country.

Allowing the government to ban a religion you don't like invites them to ban religions that you might actually follow.

For example, in banning practice of judiasm you just banned the Bible, because parts of the Torah are in the Old Testament.

Great argument faggot.

you're a faggot
disprove it legally
you can't though, can you?

>law student
eat a dick, schlomo, then have a turd for dessert.

>bitch about US flag.
>posts under pirate flag.
>Tries to act like I'm black.

Last time I checked Somalia nig nogs like pictured were the pirates in the world, dipshit. The only other ones are pale goth kids who hate their parents(which is probably why you try to make fun of mine).

Not even a legal argument. Try again.

Attached: Im-The-Captain-Now.jpg (478x350, 11K)

Should it be legal to (intentionally) drive somebody to suicide?

Attached: 1510523496896.jpg (640x480, 13K)

Yep. I'll make $500/hr court time because I'm so fucking stupid Google could do my job.

Hey, could you ask Google for me what the difference between the 'reasonable reliance test' and the Crawford test is. That might be important for the Exclusionary Rule in evidence because one gets a conviction reversed if the judge gave the wrong rules. But you're super smart so you already know how to argue that and what form to put it in so the court can even hear it. Right Poncho?

Attached: programmer_loser.jpg (480x360, 22K)

OP is a faggot

OP is a lawyer

refute this
>all black people who commit crimes dindu nuffin

>Whose up at the plate first faggots?
>pic
threatening violence. You will not get your licence with this mind set

Are you a top 10 student at a top 10 law school? If not, have fun struggling to get a JD preferred job.

Nice aspie-rational (because you have aspergers) argument dip shit. How many beaners are there here again? Oh yeah, 323 million. It won't break the legal system to boot them all out. We could absolutely do it without due process too because why the fuck would we need to ensure people don't get their shit taken away by the government without a trial.

Attached: my_gubment.jpg (630x354, 43K)

Ban Jews from positions of social influence, education and finance.

>For example, in banning practice of judiasm you just banned the Bible, because parts of the Torah are in the Old Testament.
Great b8 m8, keep up the law student larp.

Likely a 1L or pre-law gotcha statement. Not really a difficult argument either way. Don't even need to argue it because moron didn't follow procedure. I said post a legal argument, not a fucking hypo. Which in law, and in life, means you fucking lose.

Attached: dumb_student.jpg (640x360, 50K)

Due Process is a citizen entitlement. Nice try lawlet.

Blacks, Jews, latinos and Indians should be banned from fire arms.
They commit the majority of gun crime but they were NEVER the Militia.
That would be the only Common Sense gun control that would work in the US and the one needed most.

I don't know why you think you're top shit because you're studying law. You haven't even finished your degree, let alone the fact you probably haven't finished your first year.

Anybody who believes the lawyers are smart meme is sheltered.

Substantive due process makes it illegal for the majority to vote to take away the rights of the minority.
Maxim Law dictates it is such an ancient right to protect ones self and ones family it cant even be debated or voted on.

The Constitution REQUIREs the federal government to ensure a republican form of government.

Republican is from the word Republic
Republic is Res Publica
"The public thing", "the Law"

A republican form of government is one that follows it's own laws.

California is a sanctuary state and doesn't follow it's own law.
California therefore doesn't have a republican form of government.

The feds should Annex California

Age of consent was not given to the federal government to regulate, and is not necessary and proper to the continuation and safety of the united states.

Even if you disagree you're wrong. The constitution has been asshandled for over a century.

Milita age is 18-45.
Every 18, 19 and 20 year old "banned" from purchasing firearms can sue for tort remedy, file les pendens and take the money from every swarmy lawyer that signed the new age bills.
In fact they have the right to fight that usurpery with fire arms by law.

>shitty semantic argument.
>improperly draws conclusion that I must have a low IQ.

Need a undergraduate degree from an actual college to go to law school here, aussiefag. One where you "professor" is speaking 'strailian and wearing all brown doesn't count--aka Univ. Queensland is a joke. I don't know why a country of convicts would be angry at lawyers anyway. Keep searching for the Drop Bear asshole.

Attached: most_learned_austrailian.jpg (634x834, 156K)

banning islam is like librels banning certain weapons

they violate the second amendment, why can't we violate the first amendment?

>moved to America, and made the best country

Attached: 1520838966005.jpg (419x416, 24K)

Well, I could tell you how I fucked your mother. Bye kid. Thanks for playing.

Attached: crying_child.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Jew here. Not memeing, I'm a 100% confirmed kike.
Being a Jew should be illegal.

That dude is alright

Might be difficult for a German to understand how creating the top economic power out of a bunch of states that are closely related, but have small social, political, and legal differences is a major accomplishment. Hows that European Union working out for you guys?

Attached: visit_picturesque_dresden.jpg (400x300, 33K)

that wasn't semantics, and all you could manage were generic insults relating to my flag

as I said, you can't become a good lawyer without actually having a high IQ. reflect on your life. did you ever stand out? were you ever the smart one? you can't become high IQ. you'll get eaten alive by the real elite

If the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, how come it's infringed all the damn time?

Thinking all lawyers are Jews. Not really admitted in any decent law school until the '60s. Not Jewish btw. Easy wins are still wins.

>doesn't understand burden of proof
yep, you're a law student alright

I-Is that Stefan Molyneux?

That a mistake regarding a material fact by both parties to a contact makes the contract viod. Thus, the US Constitution is invalid if I break it, since the US government already has.

You will burn out.. you always do. Its exciting now nut give it some time.. the prpcedure the deadlines.. examining an arbitrary existence... you will start loobking for an escape i suggest you take up sailing. I feel sorry for you. You have zero idea how bad its gonna be.

Attached: 1521908593235m.jpg (1024x600, 51K)

the omnibus trump signed doesn't stop him from building the wall in any way

yeah but does the probative value outweigh unfair prejudice ?

This, you better be the best of the best OP

Then I guess you're just an arrogant faggot.

Average lawyer makes $140k. Believing the lies that 'nobody makes money in the law anymore' to keep idiots out of the club. Already accepted job post graduation not even contingent on bar passage for $190k/year. Also, the answer to that question is "yes".

That douchebag pictured is nothing more than a trial litigator and just bought a $600k tank.

Attached: lawyer_who_literally_bought_a_tank.jpg (620x372, 101K)

it's top 10% (order of the coif)

i'd give it some slack and say T14 is enough.

I mean if you're the editor of any law review within the say top 150 that's pretty good.

You could get a cushy job in academia or a local judgeship.

>I'll make $500/hr court time
Don't you have to get a job before you earn a paycheck?

those guys do dumbass mass tort trash.

don't worry all that alcoholism, adderall, percocet addiction will erase any gains you've made

you'll be fired from the firm within 3 years.
assuming it hasn't already gone to that other summer associate who got published more than you,

you prob didn't even get a federal clerkship

The President of the United States is the head law enforcement official, and therefore is incapable of obstructing justice.

Attached: RosensteinTalksFunny.jpg (1776x1337, 809K)

have fun swimming in an unpayable debt load of $200k+

the cost of living where you are is probably insane such that you literally have to balance between your drug addictions/rent with eating.

You are first to drop on the rope, fuck Lawyers you pricks ruined our countrys,dont blow smoke up your own arse

Thanks for the education on American Legal Ethics from a Eurocuck. Having a civil discussion is allowed in America, unlike eurofag land where protected speech here is banned outright where you live.

Attached: weeping_frenchman.jpg (1500x1211, 223K)

>ignoring the part where kikes are considered an ethnicity

What is future tense? Reading can be difficult, but not necessary when you flip burgers for a living.

Attached: res_ipsa_loquitor.jpg (400x560, 55K)

You are a loser arent you?. The tinge of jealousy in your posts tells me as much. Im from a mpre expensive place than you I have two homes and it is not difficult to make ends meet... you... you have issues of self worth and a constant need to prove yoyrself

Attached: 1521382945333.jpg (897x1024, 184K)

International Law is a meme.

Even the Jew is telling you that you are wrong. Your laws mean nothing.

two trailers don't count as a home

you got kids, hombre?

the wifey a JD too?

how often you see your kids? 10pm-11 when a motion isn't due or you don't have to placate the bitchy client, by that time you rush straight for the liquor cabinet to numb the fact you gotta do this shit for the rest of your life, lol. pathetic

your wifey getting assfucked by the partner above her?

The 2nd amendment says nothing about guns and everything about having equal armament as your government. This implies I should have full ability to buy a F-35 and a tactical nuclear missle.

To add to this, the constitution and bill of rights simply lists my rights, they do not enable my rights so I would be able to do this regardless of if the constitution and bill of rights existed or not, and even if they changed it those rights wouldn't change.

This also implies that all men on planet Earth can and should behave the same, as their Governments cant take away or give rights they already have by birth.

Debate me.

You ignorant little bitch... in from San Francisco I have a house in the City and another on the Peninsula.. where are yiu from? I WILL GUARANTEE U ITS A FUCKING ARMPIT i can tell

Attached: 1521600370242.jpg (396x379, 22K)

Bad guess. What is Zadvydas v. Davis, 533 U.S. 678 (2001). supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/533/678/. You lose again

Attached: double-turds.jpg (364x205, 21K)

>you got kids, hombre?
>the wifey a JD too?
>how often you see your kids? 10pm-11 when a motion isn't due or you don't have to placate the bitchy client, by that time you rush straight for the liquor cabinet to numb the fact you gotta do this shit for the rest of your life, lol. pathetic
>your wifey getting assfucked by the partner above her?

answer this interrogatory! it has probative value.

those "houses" probably stink like shit, cost of living is skyrocketing there. no matter how hard you work you can't afford what you want.

what's the mortgage on those? 20% jesus christ you are you trying to prove to that you're a "success"

Not a trial. Even if it was, it would be on the one who brings the claim to prove their case aka the one who makes the argument. Another one in the fail army.

Attached: Fail-Army.jpg (1913x1076, 78K)

You are a riot..bet you are popular at the unemployment insurance office..of i was of lower imtelligence lesd creative and from a low class family Maybe id be a lawyer.. but im not.. you are a loser

Admit it

Attached: 1521963314581.png (591x467, 47K)

Objection! unintelligible subhuman banter
judge: Sustained

Thinking the US's sovereign power comes from Contract Law. Misunderstanding what breach of a contract is. Implying that the only remedy to a breach is recission of the contract. Thinking you can opt out of this "contract" but still receive the benefits from the "contract".

Sovereign citizen arguments would be funny if you weren't so mentally ill.

Attached: tased.jpg (750x600, 62K)

Notice how you neglected to mention WHERE you are from? Salty cracker...i know you are some low class piece o' sheet from some dump

So an illegal alien can stall the justice system for 90 days and if their country is too shitty to go back to they just get set free due to habeas corpus?

Am I reading that right?

You don't know what you're talking about.

lrn2bluebook and check your citations.

i'm from everywhere loser, it's called hypermobility. thought you libertarian Thiel/Musk worshippers in Atherton understand what that is.

>judaism is a religion not an ethnicity

found the jew

that... was his point

you're counting your chickens before they've hatched

you waiting for the "Singularity" yet? fucking transhuman wannabe robot boy.

Goddamn fucker. How fast you think I can type and how many shits you think I give?

Arguments, not badgering personal questions, stalker. Answer to those are no anyway, smartass.

Attached: pestering.jpg (284x177, 10K)

he's probably just drunk, not a minority

>I'm totally gonna pwn these evil nazis with my smarts
>gets BTFO consistently
Ha ha, every-time.

Attached: despair.png (146x195, 29K)

aka hubris

but this is what I like about Sup Forums, you can use this place to keep your ego in check

Goddammit you pseudo-intellectuals reply to this post

they have probative value to prove the truth of the matter asserted.

to withold is contempt!

ask an immigration lawyer.

that's a specialized field.

avvo.com/free-legal-advice

I'm the biggest guy at the bar nearest to your house. Fite me faggot.

Attached: like this but with weapons.jpg (306x466, 44K)

OP is a cum guzzling faggot.

No you're not! I suck his dick often and he drives a cement truck!
Wow so helpful, in the middle of a law thread specific court cases were quoted and linked

Will the DACA bullshit be found to be illegal or will the SCOTUS allow it?

You are a law school wanna be..ynrealized dreamer...a loser. And it bothers you that i am right about u? Doesnt it ...

Fools like u always assume s[iooooooooo much..

Theonly thing my houses smell like is money. As opposed to the aroma of walmart that eminates from your hovellll...

Yes smarty pants prices in the area have gone up..but thats a good thing...

Anyway kid you can achieve your law dream .. just stop being lazy and believe in yo self nigga.

Attached: 225228F1-D660-4226-AD6790D8E370DBFA.jpg (249x187, 18K)

A teenager typed this.

And correction.. YOU couldnt afford 2 live here. Im good nigga ..ya lousey bum..

70 IQ poster

Drunk..or retarded..

Damn, how can I prove that black people who really did commit crimes actually dindu nuffin in the eyes of the law. I guess you got me there.

Attached: obvious.jpg (220x279, 18K)

Ahhh carnie...got it.. u are a fucking gippo... that or from bakersfield or some other dump..