archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By throwing yourself off a building with a koran in your hand

you don't,

or, he could repent before Allah and then throw himself off a building for making a beast of himself. If his parents are truly followers of the word they will understand and respect his decision, furthermore they will love him for it as he had the strength to do what must be done, for an abomination before Allah must be wiped from his sight.

Attached: 1518817764847.jpg (520x497, 69K)

asphyxiate yourself with a dildo

Stop being gay.

Attached: varg.jpg (602x690, 59K)

>nazi flag
>posts that picture
Oh, redditnigger, you know not even the people who you falsely post as, nor their leaders views on the faithful. When the righteous have cleansed the den of evil, it will be you, not those who you try to degrade that shall be offered up in sacrifice to the most high.

I’m a parent, my daughter told me one day last year she was bisexual. I’m a hard core Conservative, I was raised being gay is sinful etc. when my daughter told me, it really didn’t bother me. I can’t think of anything I cared less about. She’s my child, I just want her happy. Parents just want happy, healthy, productive children. Tell them, their reaction may surprise you. Remember even if they don’t take the news well at first, time has a tendency to heal wounds. Good luck.

get a qt trap, when he has to piss, he'll piss standing up with the door open, your dad will walk by, your whole family will walk by...
they're closet protestants anyway..

Attached: wewtr.jpg (339x480, 33K)

Post in /ptg/

Have alot of trump memes, especialy awooos

When the fruit has rotted away on the vine, a red sun will rise for you.

you have a genetic defect in the brain. In the 1800's you'd be in a circus freak show tent next to the saimese twins and the bearded lady. But times have changed. hopefully your parents will love you for who you are.

discord gg/dQ3j93

add a .

Attached: Pic.png (957x1024, 958K)

your not gay, your simply deceived into believing you are, through prayer salvation may be obtained don't jump on the come out because it's a cool trend like I did you can never "go back in the closet". homosexuality is an abomination and a deception of Satan.

they like angels right ? tell them fairies are almost the same thing, then prance about in rainbow bondage gear sucking on a massive black dildo

Fucking christians thinking prayer will absolve beasthood. It is things like this right here. Once the deceiver has ahold to that point the corruption is too deep for boiled wine.

Wholly shit. Read. My. Mind.

Smear you shit covered dick on the drapery.

I expected better from a fellow muslim

Attached: 1517807647191.jpg (229x377, 15K)

Just dont tell them and date womyn.
And stop being gay.
Being gay is a disease that can be cured by dating only womyn for a long period of time.

stop being such a faggot about it and tell them

something along the lines of this
youtube.com/watch?v=83Qtm6DjlkI

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

Stfu faggot. You came in here being all antognist and now you are all butthurt. Stfu son. Youre making us look bad. Do you really think someone as dark as you deserves a place next to the perfect divine? Do not embarass yourself further.

Sound out how they feel about gay people. Like keep it totally away from you, just see how they talk about them in general.

If they hate it, keep it under wraps until you can support yourself.

Don't worry about them; Christians are huge fucking cuck pussies. They don't actually have those convictions. It's just a facade, a lifestyle product. They won't actually do shit.

But do worry about urself u fucking disgusting catamite. Ur filthy.

Remove yourself from this world before those who come for you do it first.

>Youre making us look bad
Good, christian pigdogs are nothing but tools of the jews and should be looked down upon. Tolerating your backwards views is not the same as condoning them.

Jewish pseudoscience articles won't change the fact that being gay is a mental disorder.
And if a man dates only womyn for the rest of his life he is not gay.
Fuck off, kike.

Dude, bisrxuality is a myth.
> "bisexual" girl = huge fucking sluts numb from so much cock.
> "bisexual" man = beta spyboy faggot who wants you to think he's getting both pussy and cock. But we all know which one they're consuming.

In other news, ur a fucking cuck faggot, a laughable effigy of a real father and everybody knows it. Especially ur daughter. She has ZERO respect for you I promise.

their house, their rules.

what does "coming out" have to do with anything unless you want their approval to invite chad over to slam your butthole?

Unless you recognize you have a mental illness and are looking for help, the only purpose "coming out" will serve is self aggrandizement. So long as you think your sexuality is healthy, keep it to yourself and seek to honor those who are presently sacrificing that you, the next generation, have a chance.

If you want to throw that away on self gratification it's one thing, but if you're concerned about them deciding their investment in the future is a dead end (you) will result in them abandoning you, then just leave.

If you recognize their investment isn't just a matter of making you happy, then exercise self reflection and find out what in the world you are contributing to anyone else that isn't vain.

Fpbp
You have to an hero, OP, it is the only way.

They already know user. They either slowly accept it or send you off to an interventionist camp to cure you of the gay.

>Jewish pseudoscience articles won't change the fact that being gay is a lack of self control brought on by being a godless heathen

I fixed that for you ice-kin.

Ok, mr memeflag

Bisexuality is gay erasure.

this

Begone, heathen. To lay with a dog as your kind do is worthy of death.

Attached: 1517085436313.jpg (600x469, 52K)

Typical faggot

Attached: 9736458763487.jpg (1280x853, 281K)

tfw OP is actually a fag

Attached: 15644544_1368523603179787_481366694_n.jpg (302x516, 25K)

You don't.

It's not their business. Wait until you are no longer under their roof if you want to tell them

Hi, Mom, Dad!
I have no respect for you and would rather take a dick up the ass than carry on your lineage. You can have that heaven crap too! I'd rather have Satan slide his flaming cock down my throat for eternity than spend it with you in paradise!

But you should tolerate my sin. I was born this way! You are hateful and bigoted, not loving and inclusive like me.

*Or, you could repent of your sodomy and accept Jesus as your Saviour too. Don't burn in hell like the other weak willed "man"'s daughter will.*

>Stay in the closet
Good idea.

Attached: 1521699831157.jpg (533x800, 138K)

>godless heathen
right because the romans and greeks did not have gods. Oh wait they were "heathens" that's why they were so successful lmao
Being gay is another mental disorder to be fixed with science, not hidden with religion. Catholic priests are homo pedos btw

You can write a little note and leave it by your nightstand after you kill yourself you fucking sodomite degenerate

Attached: getoffmyboard.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

flagposters should be banned. it's such faggotry that by your own book somebody should throw you off a building for it. It's that gay

>Being gay is another mental disorder to be fixed with science
This is why you are lost.
>Catholic priests are homo pedos btw
That is why they are lost. Corrupted by the beast at all levels. The followers of the Christ-God are tools of the jew, nothing more than something to be pitied for it came close to the truth but never fully opened its eyes.

I'm speaking from personal testimony so your deception can't bother me.

Homosexuality is an abomination that can only be cured through repentance and pursuing Christ.

When the day of judgement comes I pray to Allah that I am there to see it. A thousand thousand lifetimes I will wait at his side to see it with my own eyes. The fury and wraith that one who lay with a beast deserve. Fucking maplefaggots deserve the darkest punishments.

Attached: 1488331855840.jpg (585x560, 141K)

>pursuing Christ
Christ should be appreciated and studied as the prophet he was, not venerated as the final prophet. So close to opening your eyes but still blind to the truth. Christianity is a doomed mistake that empowers a greater enemy.

Reminder that being gay is the ULTIMATE redpill. It celebrates God's greatest Creation: the penis.

If you prefer vagina, you are of SATAN.

Maybe, but you deserve to suck 1000 cocks for being a memeflagging faggot.

>This is why you are lost.
Why waste all the time in letting someone grow up and be a faggot when you can nip the issue before they are even born? A race of ubermensch straight from the womb is desirable to ALL but the slaves of our society.
>christians are tools of the jew
And so are Muslims, that's why Jews push them out of the middle east and into Europe. To make room for Israel to expand- and to weaken the only race of goyim that had owned them (Romans).

10/10
Made me laugh

This is why you Hun cocksuckers are being bred out by the likes of

Those who allow the dog to become the man of the house are nothing but filth to be removed from the face of the earth. The day of the rake will last eternal for your kind, and your cuck-king

Attached: 1520212177006.jpg (620x349, 100K)

you dont, you either try to get over it and just pretend your not till you dont remember or drink a pint of bleach.

Really, your posts are so gay that you must be sitting at your computer in silk panties with your cock tucked between your legs.

memeflag posters like yourself really are that gay

Your vagina has no power here, little snowflake.

>Why waste all the time in letting someone grow up and be a faggot when you can nip the issue before they are even born?
Foolish Christian. Do you really think anything short of the final battle will stop the madness? Do you really think the jews and the homosexuals, and their enablers will even allow science to do such a thing? Do you really think they would call it "ethical"? No. You have to rip a weed from a garden before you treat the soil.

Why are these threads always so popular? You're a bunch of faggots

>you must be sitting at your computer in silk panties with your cock tucked between your legs
Of course it is the eternal leaf which has a mind to think up such things. This is why you are to be removed.

Agreed. The kaffir are a lost cause, I do not know why I came here

>Why are these threads always so popular?

Because there is a reason while the alt-right are a bunch of perma-virgins. They're all gays in denial.

Let your cocklust free your mind, Sup Forums!

Attached: alt-rigt.jpg (993x882, 101K)

Hopefully in your suicide note

>G*rman
You killed Europe's Jews you ugly blond, pig-skinned Germanic vermin. Fuck you

Just tell them. My parents are centre-leftists, pro-globalism, pro-immigration, pro-all this shit. I took me years before telling them I am a fascist and they were cool with it. Felt really great telling them.

And if they aren't cool with it, it's going to be painful but not as painful as letting lies daily eating you alive. Be strong user.

But don't tell them if you're not financially independent yet.

>They're all gays in denial
It would seem so, brother. It would seem so. we will see them repent, and perhaps some may see them as a warning, and turn to the truth,In'shallah .

>You killed Europe's Jews
This is a good thing. The problem is not nearly enough were killed. Allah be merciful they will kill six million more!

U need oily massage from butifel latina bitch. Maybe this will help to cure from gayness. And no more soy, only good roasted steaks.

kill yourself

Don't tell your parents you are gay, don't tell your parents anything about your sex life.

Especially if you are still living with them, just move some place far away and live your life.

there's plenty to shit on Germany about, and you're choosing the one good thing they did?

It isn't a good thing. The Jews are certainly a better people than the Germans

>I'm speaking from personal testimony
hahaha

>It isn't a good thing. The Jews are certainly a better people than the Germans
Thinking that jews are people, shows me how much poison is in western culture.

They killed Jews the way Fisherman killed starfishes by chopping them up and scattering the pieces around. Fuck the Germans.

Stfu larper

>You killed Europe's Jews you ugly blond, pig-skinned Germanic vermin.

1) As a Bavaryan, I'm brown-haired. Also, I'm kinda cute :^)

2) I am very sorry for what my ancestors did to the Jews. I like Jews, and I hope we can make it up to them some day.

Attached: brandenburg gate israel.jpg (768x508, 94K)

They killed European Jews because of a few misbehavers and now want to flood us with Arabs. I fucking loathe Germany

Maybe it's time you check your white privilege and when an Asian is talking to you, you listen rather than speak.

Soon enough we will uproot you. We are going to outnumber you, and you will be paying Jizya. Deal with it.

Attached: 1438473585099.jpg (700x1024, 208K)

The only thing that will make up for it is increased immigration to wipe you off the map

>LARP

>want to flood us with Arabs.

There is literally nothing wrong with Arabs, some of them can be really cute, especially the ones from Mahgreb, who are surprisingly smooth for Arabs.

The only thing that bothers me is that they are cut.

Maps are a myth created and perpetuated by the powerful lumber lobby in order to increase profits.

Do not trust maps.

We are coming.

Attached: 1517806413873.jpg (600x552, 308K)

>They killed European Jews because of a few misbehavers
Semitism is a world curse.
>and now want to flood us with Arabs.
>it's duh germans fault the UK is full of pakis!
Did the Germans force you to bin your butter knives, too? Beady kike.

Then you pig-faced Germans can have them all and we'll have the European Jews. Jews are a race superior to Germans.

show them how many of the rightwing blowhards they listen to are actually gay

Attached: 1501257845252.jpg (869x6963, 1.18M)

Unironically this

>Jews are a race superior to Germans.

I can't, and won't, argue with this. I hope one day they will all resettle here.

Stfu you low-IQ slav, no wonder you're defending them. Jews are massively disproportionately represented among academics and innovators but the Germans decided to kill off and permanently alienate them from Europe. For that they deserve to die.

Seriously, your posts are gayer than the traps you pay for sex.

Maybe one day they will once every German is gone

Don't, just control your dick and marry a nice, ugly (or a masculine built) girl.

By the way were you molested as a child, is that meme true?

begone,doglover.

Attached: 1512586359097.gif (1280x640, 155K)

bisexuality isnt real name one bisexual whos settled down with someone of the same sex you vant bitch ass muthfucka fuck off fag your daughter likes getting roots thats it your daughters a slut accept it fag