Is this the Rick and Morty of Sup Forums?

Is this the Rick and Morty of Sup Forums?

No that's jojo

Nah, it's Eva

Definitely this

True

Rick and Morty is a good show with terrible fans, Eva is just a terrible show, that somehow has worse fans

To be fair, you have to have a high IQ to be able to understand Hunter x Hunter

>Rick and Morty
>Good show

Come on, now.
I know it's Sup Forums, but let's not be this much of a contrarian.

I be fucking thinking dude....

>Narutard likes Reddit and Morty
Surprise surprise

Point out the flaws.

I'll start you off, high schooler nihilism and edgy

No. That would be Ergo Proxy.

I haven't watched season 3 because I couldn't take more after season 2
The episodic plots were mediocre at best and it was hard to tell where the overall plot was driving itself to
Whenever they try to make some sort of political or societal statement it tended to be forced or edgy.

What's wrong with reddit?

Chimera Ant Arc is truly the pinnacle saga that all anime, not just shonen arcs strive to be. Not only is the story telling prodigious, the pacing and character development is top notch. The level of depth that Togashi created is on another level. The exquisite and subtle use of narration at only times of importance delivers an amazing story telling experience.Of the various themes present in this work, his theme of ethics and value theory incorporated with various interactions between the characters appeal to logos, ethos and pathos, and this amalgamation of techniques once again prove his acuity and status as the smartest and wisest writer ever. His profound messages regarding anthropology and the juxtaposition of insects and animals with introspection as a species delivers an amazing tale of tragedy and loss. The fact that he delves into the more psychological aspects of human nature,morality, structuralism, existentialism, meta cognition and phenomenology show that he is the Shakespeare of writing and that he truly understands philosophy, proving that this epic is the most intelligent tale ever crafted. Togashi demonstrates his ken of the human race as a hole through the Chimera Ant Arc, his magnum opus.

This is who posts on Sup Forums nowadays.

the absolute state of Sup Forums my friendos.

I thought it was bnha

Yep, I got into Harvard because I wrote Hunter X Hunter under the "what are your favorite shows?" question

if this isn't falseflagging I don't know what is.

Reddit is pretty good, you can subscribe to any board you want and there's no anonymity so you can gain cred in the community.

It's like Sup Forums but with more boards and just all around better. Now answer my question.

Stop taking bait.

>ANYTHING I DISAGREE WITH IS BAIT! WAAAAAHHHH
actually you can stay in your containment website