Mob psycho 100

>the app is glitching or something and many people cant read the manga
>people are posting spoilers on twitter and apparently, every reader in japan is crying right now

Other urls found in this thread:

boku-satsu.tumblr.com/post/168068453157/more
reitziluz.tumblr.com/post/168069632451/mp100-ch-10017-rough-translation
jellyana.tumblr.com/post/168071457580/mob-is-growing-up-under-the-cut-this-update-was
urasunday.com/mobupsycho100/comic/37656.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you, I was going to sleep, now I'm too curious

Sounds like Reigen delivered once again.

im getting desperate

i hear people are straight up redrawing panels

so from what i'm gathering is that
mob confessed to tsubomi and got rejected. some people say is in current time,
other say it happened at some point before in the story
i'm inclined to the second option because other source (i mean just a tweet but i like saying shit like "source")says mob reacted by crying, which seems weirdly out of character

fuck it

reigen appreciation thread until updates hit

is that really ooc

mob's pretty invested

i dunno, maybe i just assumed that after 100 chapters plus decimals of character development he would be a little more ...mature?

he's leveled a city user

maturity and sanity are probably out the window

IS HERE

boku-satsu.tumblr.com/post/168068453157/more

raws are out

who made best boy cry

oh shit
translations when

I think it was the current time. Mob crying now is not out of character since it seems like after these whole events he realized that he can be the Mob that we knew and also the Mob that could release his emotions. It looks like he's mature enough to just cry it out and not rampage on a whole city for being rejected (cause he already rampaged on one while going towards a rejection).

Well shit, at least he still has Reigen.

I don't think he's resolved that so quickly, to be honest.

This is probably Shigeo still.

So much crying this chapter. Those poor boys.

As expected it's another shit ending.

Tsubomi you had one job, one fucking job!!

Holy smokes, it's happening mates

>Mob is going to die alone

>the city is still destroyed
>ONE already used his “wipe memories” card in the broccoli arc

what's going to happen now?

>what's going to happen now?
Mob giving in to the police and spending the rest of his days in prison. Because fuck nice things.
>MP100 will have a happy ending
Well fuck you too ONE, you lying hack

Hopefully everyone will scream for Mob's death. He literally destroyed a whole city.

Holy shit. TL fucking when?

reitziluz.tumblr.com/post/168069632451/mp100-ch-10017-rough-translation

As soon as we manage to summon the translator user. Otherwise that one translation that usually comes a day later.

mob destroyed a single school and lost his shit over it

what's this

Expected way more from chapter after reading the thread, didn't even tear up, not a good chapter, but I guess I am happy ONE finally finished with the rampage, it's time to clean up.
I think he might got banned, since previous mob thread got deleted by a degenerate mod.

Why the fuck would a mod shit on a Mob thread?

I wonder why they even bothered. These threads die fast enough as it were.

OP asked for the raws since app was bugging or something, and apparently it's a bannable offense.

After reading the chapter, how are people saying it's out of character for Mob to cry? He's cried before, like with Emi.

i said it at first but i admit that actually reading it the situation makes sense, but based on the spoilers i had the impression that he cried in front of tsubomi the moment she said no or something like that

is anybody at all worried about reigen remarking that dimple's color was fading

that's fucking retarded

jellyana.tumblr.com/post/168071457580/mob-is-growing-up-under-the-cut-this-update-was

there's more!

I made peace with Dimple being fucking dead a while ago. Actually I wouldn't mind if he'd stay that way because that resurrection was cheap.

I can't believe that made me tear up a little, damn.
Also I like how "Shigeo" is so afraid of getting rejected while "Mob" says that it's gonna be alright. Brought a smile to my face, Mob really grew up.

That was a nice fucking chapter

I think he was just teasing Ekubo a little, since he's back I don't know why he can't charge his energy up again over time. If not, well, like another user said, I had already accepted him being gone.

>Reigen once again saves the day
>Mob finally learns to accept himself
>Reigen admits to his lies
>Mob gets rejected which had to happen eventually
so ch100 is no doubt the final chapter, there's honestly nothing left to resolve
this update was pretty nice, I feel like Mob's rejection could've been a "100%" emotion to give it more impact, but maybe now he's able to just emote without blowing up like before

Forth Fifth time is the charm? I think he will be fine as long as Mob alive.

mogami's bitch self

He could probably serve as a small road bump on the way to the credits now that Mob's in control of his ???%.

imagine being mogami and realizing you're a small road bump

he fucking deserves it

>I don't see you as a guy yet
At least she waited for him despite all that, tsubomi is really playing the long game.

>now that Mob's in control of his ???%.
I like how it was actually the reverse of this, ???%/Shigeo accepted his complacent persona/superego as part of himself instead.

That's details. The fact is that the entire ridiculous amount of power is now being controlled by a single entity, freely.

Didn't expect that this chapter would somehow had me crying for a bit. But I feel like there's a page missing.
Anyway, I'm glad that they've finally come to terms with each other. I wonder what's going to happen after this though.

Is the manga ending?

It honestly seems like it.

But was this confirmed anywhere?

For the sake of ONE's health, I hope so. He won't survive much longer having multiple ongoing series.

It is nearly time to say goodbye...

This is stupid. He can simply release less frequently.

It's not exactly confirmed but looking at everything that is happening in this arc so far, with how the problems are finally getting resolved, I do think that MP100 is coming to an end. Although we're not sure as to what other things that ONE could come up with after that.

Next chapter is the true ending, where Mob is sentenced to a lifetime in prison because he can't afford to pay for the property damage.

He's a minor, so he'd be fine. His parents, on the other hand...

I'm actually looking forward to seeing who's gonna pay for all that destruction. Will Reigen turn himself in in Mob's place and pretend he did it?

Reigen is the ultimate boy.

I mean, Mob did save the world from claw, and it's likelly that the government knows about that. So maybe they'll cut him some slack.

I'm just curious to see the epilogue now, cause I don't think theres much left.

I'm not worried. But I do think that Dimple just brought himself back for a little bit to help out with Mob. He's probably gonna fade, and I'm okay with that.

So we're practically a chapter or two away from the series ending, right?

Why put so much effort into a shitty meme?

>The virgin reaction

>thing I dislike
>thing I like
This meme used to mean something

>implying 'virgin' is an insult here

Notice that Mob doesn't need to go 100% anymore to cry

Kinda expected to see a "THE END" in the corner of the last page.

I'm sure it'll be the case before the end of the year.

>tfw only one month left of Mob

Beautiful.

nah him getting rejected was inevitable
at least he was able to let his sadness out

>yfw tsubomi rejected mob and everyone else because she likes ritsu

mob not going 100% anymore would be a cool way to end the story but according to someone on twitter apparently they changed some small details on the raws after they were first posted, and added some % numbers

So this series is literally about to end, right? Which means ONE will then focus all his time on OPM or something?

nah, he'll create another series about an over powered person, just so he doesn't have to work on opm. And this new series will end up being better than opm as well.

No it means a new masterpiecenga is coming.
Brace yourself.

yes

his next series will be about an ordinary guy who stumbles into success and then dealing with the anxiety of having to keep it up.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>actually planning an ending ending instead thinking of convoluted reasons to serialize as long as possible and eventually having to wrap it up in 3 chapters after being suddenly axed
Doesn't ONE know how to write manga? Who's going to stop this mad man?!

Made me chuckle.

I can't get over how ONE's style has evolved. Mob in the last panel looks so good fuck I'M SO PROUD OF HIM

So the manga is going to end on chapter 100 and ONE?

That's true, holy shit.
I didn't even realize.

Are these side stories being compiled in volumes with the regular chapters?

urasunday.com/mobupsycho100/comic/37656.html

This one is new and I don't remember seeing this one translated or the one before

Dump here

>used to mean something
No it didn't.
It's a shitty meme that was forced like any other meme saying it meant something is pathetic.

I heard it's because of an assistant.

If not, then holy shit as it basically looks like stills from the show at this point.

>everyone is ugly and unfuckable

uhhhhhhh