Friendly reminder

Friendly reminder

Attached: 1519463847747m.jpg (807x1024, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
sh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evropa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_involvement_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War
la.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah but jews really fuck things up for everyone else.

Never forget

Attached: Proraw.png (1325x1749, 510K)

stfu you are probably just a internalized white supremacist.

I agree with this. Hitler was a Muslim sympathiser who respected Arabs and exterminated high-IQ Jews who were responsible for scientific innovation.

Attached: 1521451060780~2.png (1232x2974, 669K)

Please, first off, I'm a oldfag and I don't need a kid talking down to me, thanks. Second, My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as The call to Prayer. I hate your stupid views. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any prayer in? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of muslims because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I have a college degree in Islamic studies and European studies. What do you do with your life, other than making racist jokes on an anonymous image board? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just prayed with me; Shit was SO cash). You are just a faggot who should just repent and throw yourself off a building for being gay.Thanks for listening.

Plumber consulting us on history. You are just angry that you guys were betrayed by anglos and frogs and we kicked your ass in less than a month.

this

I didn't even bring up islam you dumb faggot.

>Like sex-change operations and currency-related fraud that kept germany in the shitters
>Until Hitler fixed it by "Removing Menorah"
>Liked Muslims because they were "useful-idiots" who should stay in their own lands

Attached: 1520335694528.jpg (645x729, 122K)

Germanic peoples are genetically predisposed to being natural cucks.

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/

Attached: extent-and-spread-of-manorialism.jpg (681x674, 65K)

No, Hitler had a genuine respect for Arabs/Muslims predicated on Islam.
>Da JOOZ.
They were overrepresented in both bad and good things. Fuck off Nazi.

Attached: Mosley.jpg (468x343, 46K)

>good things
like?

Constituting 25% of all Nobel Prize winners, for example.

No I mean examples of what you believe they did.

>le 56IQ face

t. Da Joo's

>screencapping your own posts
>even then confuse publisher with author
As expected from mutt

Nice try schlomo

>literally can't even

>nobel prizes are inherently good

Attached: 1518111601386.png (645x773, 107K)

Attached: 1505345543460.png (330x319, 330K)

Attached: 776552.gif (450x450, 776K)

>its another poland hating on Germany episode
Christ why can't you kids hate the commies more instead? Fuck

Attached: 1521931952786.png (442x408, 11K)

Nope, that most certainly is not me.

>In before "proxy"

Attached: afegw.png (707x335, 70K)

>Ddurrrr hurr science bad me pastor said so Dddurr Earth is 5000 years old Cletus said sk

Reported you for narrow minded hate speech. The Sharia police are on the way.

>Durr a shure owned 'im. Ahaaa ya sure did Cleetus. Dem fookin joos

Fuck off shill, nobody buys any of your shit.

>inspect element
You're not fooling anyone, mutt

>165312791
Great comeback. Why not say "mutt" a third time, and prove just how original you really are?

good post

>know thw truth of this world
>know that it's not just the jews or germans or any other one speciffic group
>our world is actually run by those who can get rich and powerful to the point that it comes at the expense of others vs the rest of the people who let them grow that large without check
>actually do think Poland is based
>but not for any racial memes, because of Solidarity

Attached: 1517371159747.gif (480x240, 2.57M)

>Knows that Germanic tribes were responsible for the fall of the Roman Empire
Infighting and Christianity lead to the fall of Rome
>Knows that the Franks permitted Jewish usury, thus guaranteeing them the finacial power they still hold over Europe
Germans are not Franks imbicile
>Is aware that Germany caused two seperate world wars, sending Europe into chaos both times
Everyone was at war in WW1 , Germany got the blame. Germany tried to free themselves from the Jewish cabal and the eternal Anglo were jealous.
>Is aware that during WW1, Germany helped the Bolsheviks take power in Russia
Jews helped the Bolsheviks. Germany got screwed by jews.
>Knows that Germans didn't implement democracy untill the 1920's, centuries after all other European powers did
Democracy is heavily flawed.
>Knows that the Nazi allied with and Helped Arab muslims during WW2
Because jews were a common enemy
>Realises that Adolf Hitler's twelve years in power now serve to discredit all forms of nationalism in the west
He wasn't in the wrong. Kikes use propoganda .
>Realizes the threat Germany - as the flagship of the catastrophic faliure EU - still poses to the civilized western world
EU is America's and Israel's project.

ludendorrff set Lenin free rofl

>implying they're not one and the same .
jews took over germany in 1933 , gradually took the native germans , put them in camps and brainwashed them into thinking they're jews and replaced them . nowdays the authentic original germans live in israel while the 'germans' in germany are busy destroying europe from within and flooding it with rapefugees and multiculturalism .

thats why israel is a tech\startup\science militaristic right wing nationalist utopia and germany is busy destroying the west .

Attached: theseuslateral.jpg (1000x419, 271K)

You're being replaced by Arabs and low IQ ultraorthodox Jews who wish to return to a monarchy in face of the degenerate leftism rampant in Tel Aviv and other locales desperate to emulate them.

i am an ultraorthodox jew , im also 1/4 arab . also what's wrong with monarchy ?

Now this I can get behind

Attached: 1500151697926.gif (320x242, 1.74M)

>fall of the Roman Empire
that's a good thing
>Franks permitted Jewish usury
the Franks pushed the Jews out of all the other professions by limiting them to money dealing
>Germany caused two separate world wars
First one was caused by Serbia, second one by Poland. Either way, we tried to stop the progressive disease twice and you stopped us.
>Germany helped the Bolsheviks
We strategically destabilised an enemy country. All is permitted in war.
>Germans didn't have democracy until 1920
implying that's a bad thing
>allying with Muslims in WW2
yeah, because the enemy of my enemy is usually your friend, nothing wrong with that
>Hitler discredited nationalism
Hitler inspired nationalist movements in South America, the Middle East, Asia and Africa long after having passed away. His legacy is stronger than ever.
>Germany is behind the EU
No, the EU was a French idea imposed on us. We just turned it into a vehicle of German supremacy. The best chance Europe has for survival is by uniting as an empire. The EU is but the predecessor of this coming state, just like the Roman Republic preceded the Empire.

ftfy

Attached: 1521963811316.jpg (807x1024, 206K)

I rest my case. Best of luck becoming a concentration camp, with your neighbors erecting their own border walls around you with that sweet sweet Omnibus cash.

This actually makes sense

Attached: 1515471532368.jpg (800x800, 55K)

>i am an ultraorthodox jew , im also 1/4 arab
Do you have fights with yourself?

>Replying to dumb pasta
Off yourself newfag

>Germans
You mean British. Also the Romans were responsible for their own fall and were destroyed in a weakened state.
>Ottomans
>Arab Muslims
pick one
>because someone allowed someone to do something it is their fault and the the person who did the act's fault
shit logic

overall an extremely misleading image

Attached: why not both.jpg (400x400, 20K)

What Nazifags don't understand is that Jew are just a subset of the eternal Porky, and even then it's just the zionists.

Natsoc is right about some things, but falls short. It's also nearly impossible to redpill someone from the standpoint of a fascist because you will come across as a massive autistic faggot to any normie that listens to you.

You are right we should follow uncle stalin and his example of how to deal with jews.

Jesus, this permanent polish butthurrt is delicious.

Attached: 1519676849627.png (556x521, 239K)

>actually being ultraorthodox

Attached: hegh.png (597x843, 145K)

>We just turned it into a vehicle of German supremacy
God damn it the first thing you have to do to uncuck yourself is to stop lying to yourself. The EU is not and was never really to our advantage, we are getting flooded by Africans and our women are stabbed and raped while terrorism is on the rise. If we do not make a radical change in politics right now we are in for some serious shit. So stop betraying yourself already! 87% of us are still cucked and have lost every sense of reality. It is a bitter pill to swallow, we will most probably get mocked for it on here (rightfully) but we have to face this fact and think of the consequence for us and our future life.

I know you are required by law to believe and say these things but coooooome ooooonnnnn!

Haha xD. BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN

Attached: burned-corpse-dresden.jpg (300x168, 10K)

DO
IT
AGAIN

FUCKING FINISH THEM

Attached: ar_bombviccu.jpg (350x358, 13K)

Yeah real nice work chap! Totally on the right side of history. Now enjoy your paki mayor, your Asian grooming gangs and the Orwellian police state. Also laughing about civilian war victims: very classy...

DIEDIEDIE

Attached: 0c08ee0df5579e72440d4afe0471ad51.jpg (960x636, 87K)

Attached: fetterKameradnazi.png (392x420, 307K)

Lol look at that subhuman Nazi. Die Germany diediedie

Attached: 170px-Fotothek_df_ps_0000123_Frauenleichnam_in_einem_Luftschutzkeller.jpg (170x175, 9K)

Romans invaded Germania first, they had it coming
The Dark Ages were a meme, Germanic kingdoms like Francia made great progress
The crusaders that sacked Constantinople were Frenchmen and Venetians
Luther's reforms were absolutely justified, debating this is laughable
The Thirty Years' War wasn't about religion (strange that the two main enemies, Habsburg & France, were both Catholic, right?)
Also it was Germans who drove back the Ottomans from Central Europe, but nevermind
Germany bears a lot of responsibility for WW1, but so does Russia, Austria-Hungary and Serbia
It wasn't Germany who bombed Syria and Libya to shit, opening the borders for millions of refugees, and the migrants were already in Greece and Italy when the decision was made to let the through

Learn history or gtfo

What day is it over there? Should you be on a computer? Or are you typing with your elbows? Seriously asking.

>It wasn't Germany who bombed Syria and Libya to shit, opening the borders for millions of refugees
Stop deflecting responsibility. We are the main pull factor for African migration to Europe. German organizations are even picking them up at the coast of Libya and transporting them to Italy. German politicians also were shilling massively for the Arabic spring.

that's hot

Attached: ironpill.jpg (1005x1711, 296K)

It's almost like Jews are very relevant members of society and write all sorts of literature.

>eVropa
what language is that? cringespeak?

kys pls

Because this board is full of Krauts claiming muh clay

Attached: img.jpg (1678x1108, 617K)

>this cvck
Serbian langvage of covrse.
sh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evropa

Attached: devil.jpg (187x252, 17K)

No.
It's American larper vernacular

Attached: dresden-bombing-large-57c4b8a93df78cc16ed6c6d5 (1).jpg (768x519, 128K)

>German organizations are even picking them up at the coast of Libya and transporting them to Italy.
that's saving lives, nothing wrong with that, as much as edgelords on this board will screech
>German politicians also were shilling massively for the Arabic spring.
possible that some retards did that but we didn't actively cause and support the Arab spring unlike other NATO countries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_involvement_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

V stands for U in latin

la.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa
I don't think so, g*rmcuck

>that's saving lives, nothing wrong with that, as much as edgelords on this board will screech
Dude you are the kind of cucked retard that ruins our country. Better get off this board ASAP and do not forget to kys

Ja praise kek XD richtig?
Geh dich hängen du Spast, sicherlich würdest du nem Schwarzen öffentlich auch sagen was du wahrscheinlich hier auf Sup Forums verzapfst
Ich sag ja nicht dass man sie hier aufnehmen muss, aber Leute vor dem Ersaufen retten ist das Mindeste

>saving lives
You are brainwashed Hans, snap out of it.

Attached: 1515538027653.jpg (1132x951, 167K)

Why are you useful idiot faggots always pulling out stale memes? Same narrow minded shit every time.

what's this supposed to show? that most boats go down a few kms from the Libyan coast?
You think Africans who never learned to swim can't drown a few kms from the coast?

Answer this: if I hold the opinion that saving people regardless of origin from drowning is a ood thing, am I a cuck?

No, you would have to explain why they are on a boat headed for some other country.

Die kann man aber auch wieder in Libyen absetzen du Vollspast. Wer mit dem Schlauchboot auf das Mittelmeer fährt ist eh nicht ganz dicht und selber schuld. Mit Afrikanern habe ich in der Regel auch kein Problem. Die nutzen einfach nur schwachköpfe wie dich aus um ans sozialgeld ranzukommen. Problematisch wird es erst, wenn ich dafür zahlen soll. Aber ich geb es auf, cucks wie dir ist eh nicht mehr zu helfen. Kompletter Realitätsverlust, wahrscheinlich auch nie mit nem Flüchtling in Kontakt gekommen. Du merkst doch erst mit dem Messer zwischen den Kiemen was hier grad abgeht.

Yes. For once in your life think about yourself before trying to virtue signal your piousness to your libshit friends. Fuck them, let them die. They made the choice to make the crossing and all they are going to do when they get to Europe is leech off the systems Europeans created for Europeans, kill your children and rape your women. If that's what you want them go fuck yourself. If not, then show some instinct of self preservation and tell these 'refugees' to fuck off.

>I'm an oldfag
Is this the new pasta?

>Shit living conditions in Africa
>Good living conditions in Europe
really makes you think, doesn't it?
Hab ich gesagt dass ich dafür bin sie nach Europa zu bringen?
Ich glaub nicht...

They grab migrants off of the coast from traffickers. Offering free and safe passage to Europe instead of dropping them back in Lybia.
You can save them while making sure they don't illegally enter Italy.

>Shit living conditions in Africa
>Good living conditions in Europe
What does that have to do with them coming to europe on boats? This is like the boohoo climate faggots using drought as a excuse tough luck kiddo guess they got to die of thirst.

Pure coincidence

Attached: 1521078206510.png (928x8800, 1005K)

10/10 pasta. Have a (You) from a real oldfag

>They grab migrants off of the coast from traffickers. Offering free and safe passage to Europe instead of dropping them back in Lybia.
understandable considering they'd probably try again
Still wrong in my opinion
>You can save them while making sure they don't illegally enter Italy.
I agree
>What does that have to do with them coming to europe on boats?
Well, they hope they'll have a better living here in Europe...

>posting a thumbnail
Imagine being so new

>Well, they hope they'll have a better living here in Europe...
lol you have to be a bot.

enlighten me with the truth then, Morpheus

>Phonefagging kike

>posts the shill info
>not the original
Ben Garrison will slaughter your kike ilk

Attached: original.jpg (807x1024, 100K)

I don't know what do you consider a living? Because almost of of them collect gibs and what was it like 2% get jobs?

>Because almost of of them collect gibs
yes, and living off welfare here in Europe means a significantly more comfortable life than 99% of anything you could have in Africa